Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 207 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Who knows. Because you need to determine arena availability, city availability, travel. Iíve seen the quick option put out there of wait 2-4 weeks, and just go to the playoffs.
    That seems the most logical thing to do. I would even be okay if they shortened the playoffs to include less teams if this doesnít settle down for a while.

https://temple-news.com/temple-moves...-universities/

schools are closing and have kicked all of their students out of their dorms.... there is 0 chance basketball happens anytime soon man

WTF....like seriously what the ****

Iím so sick and tied if hearing about this ****.

Vince to Gronk

Mind as well put everyone in a plastic bubble.

Vince to Gronk

This is wild. I mean they canít resume until itís 100% gone I would assume

Guys think bigger...

If a billion dollar business is closing shop... This should tell you that this country is about to get hit hard.

And don't only think virus. Prepare yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Guys think bigger...

If a billion dollar business is closing shop... This should tell you that this country is about to get hit hard.

I see you post stuff like this quite a bit, is your whole life one big conspiracy theory lol?

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    I see you post stuff like this quite a bit, is your whole life one big conspiracy theory lol?
    Idk man, I tend to agree. Starts with schools and sporting events. Stores running out of stock of essential items, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

The virus is the mask, the face if you will. It's not what will wipe out humanity. Humanity will do that itself.

Panic and mass hysteria aren't good, for the greater good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Guys think bigger...

Or they're just doing what is the politically correct thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Think about it. Its tinfoil hat for sure BUT are we gonna win a trade war with China while our economy is in shambles? Sports generate so much money in many different ways.

How many people are in the streets of China protesting for democracy now? I'd say none.

Biological warfare isn't really outside the realm of reality.
    Several doctor and scientist friends of mine have studied the virus and concluded that it was engineered...

Quote Originally Posted by AntiG View Post
    Several doctor and scientist friends of mine have studied the virus and concluded that it was engineered...
    I 100% believe this. Without a doubt.

There will be war if so, ďsuit up and lace ya boots up, itís war time itís weezy baby no crime no lyinĒ -Lil Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Who knows. Because you need to determine arena availability, city availability, travel. Iíve seen the quick option put out there of wait 2-4 weeks, and just go to the playoffs.
    2 to 4 weeks? In 2 to 4 weeks will be on the brink of a breakdown of our health institutions with every hospital bed and ICU center completely filled. Most are still in la la land about this

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Idk man, I tend to agree. Starts with schools and sporting events. Stores running out of stock of essential items, that's just the tip of the iceberg.

The virus is the mask, the face if you will. It's not what will wipe out humanity. Humanity will do that itself.

Panic and mass hysteria aren't good, for the greater good.
    I keep saying this, this is what they're trying to prevent by taking major precautions now.

Page 3 of 207 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast