Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 207 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Lol 5G towers did not cause COVID19.
    Don't look at it that way. There's the enemy you see & there's the enemy you don't. Please do some research before dismissing it.

5G towers are dangerous as **** when activated to do harm.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Be careful of 5G towers in your area.

The people in china are trying to get the word out (do some research on it). Also look up 5G network in Wuhan & when it was activated...etc

& the last video, it's pretty self explanatory.

Stay safe
    It's so sad to me that amid what will probably be the single greatest crisis and threat of our lifetimes, nutjobs are using it as an opportunity to spread complete nonsense, conspiracy theories and propaganda. People are getting sick and dying at an alarming rate, and apparently that's the time for you to post random links to asinine YouTube videos you think supports your crazy claims.

Don't look at it that way. There's the enemy you see & there's the enemy you don't. Please do some research before dismissing it.

Jesus christ...

Wow... I just read the 5G stuff lol

Others on YouTube and Facebook, including an anti-5G Facebook group, have also shared false claims. A Facebook user named Ben Mackie earlier this month linked 5G to the coronavirus, saying in part that it's not actually a virus."They are trying to get u scared of a fake *** virus when it the 5G towers being built around the world," he said. He also claimed that Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates invented the technology and that it's an effort to depopulate the world. And Mackie said that vaccines being developed for the coronavirus are actually chips that will be implanted in people.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    It's so sad to me that amid what will probably be the single greatest crisis and threat of our lifetimes, nutjobs are using it as an opportunity to spread complete nonsense, conspiracy theories and propaganda. People are getting sick and dying at an alarming rate, and apparently that's the time for you to post random links to asinine YouTube videos you think supports your crazy claims.
    To each their own

Also go read... It's not about youtube videos...etc
    Last edited by Dade County; 03-31-2020 at 05:07 PM.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

Others on YouTube and Facebook, including an anti-5G Facebook group, have also shared false claims. A Facebook user named Ben Mackie earlier this month linked 5G to the coronavirus, saying in part that it's not actually a virus."They are trying to get u scared of a fake *** virus when it the 5G towers being built around the world," he said. He also claimed that Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates invented the technology and that it's an effort to depopulate the world. And Mackie said that vaccines being developed for the coronavirus are actually chips that will be implanted in people.

Do not take that vaccine under any circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    So you laugh at everyone else who believes popular scientific opinion to be fact and call us sheep. But when I ask you point blank for your own explanations and theories, you can't give me anything remotely close to a legitimate answer. You just talk down to me and insult my ignorance about "movements" you can't even talk about and aren't willing to discuss.

Yeah, seems legit...
    I'm only laughing at the **** heaped upon me for my purposely ubiquitous stance. I remember when I used to think like you, needing a quick and concise answer. well, sorry bud but when you've been through this game long enough you realize certain facts take time to come to light. some never do.

if you were here before me, of course I would do my best to give you a snippet of knowledge that took a long time to realize in however much time you gave me, but right now bruh? ur just another in a long line of people who simply aren't ready or able to process what else could be happening.

trust me man, I wish I could go back to simpy trusting, believing everything the herd said. I was better that way, given the confines I was one of the best. oh well

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

[emoji23]
    ****ing nutjobs lol

I really wish this was all voice chat in real time. lol.

ok I don't want to get too controversial but did that alleged Chinese protest video make rounds for yall?

These digital signals are not dangerous. You are mistaking these for high voltage power lines that put out powerful EMFs In general please dismiss any "science" you hear on Facebook or Fox News. You will be the smarter for it.

I am starting to think there will not be an NBA season this year. Likely no return to normal until the end of summer. The leagues are hinting they dont want to play without crowds.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/31/healt...ins/index.html

But we're just better off just letting the virus spread right? It's not like senior citizens contribute in any way.

To each their own

Also go read... It's not about youtube videos...etc
    I did. It took me all of 2 minutes to realize how ridiculous the "5G started coronavirus!" theory is. Because I'm not an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/31/healt...ins/index.html

But we're just better off just letting the virus spread right? It's not like senior citizens contribute in any way.
    pretty sure that's never been the argument here tho, right...