Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 49 of 207 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 3105
  1. #721
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,127
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I know as much as I read and hear from experts who know a hell of a lot more than I do. But if you choose not to believe what literally everyone else around you is saying, what's the alternative? Have you heard the old saying (Occam's Razor is what the theory is called) that the simplest solution is often the best/right solution? If you have to do mental gymnastics and hypothesize a ton of absurd theories to avoid believing something that everyone else believes, maybe you're in the wrong, not them.
    I'll try this one more time with sincerity, I've listened to the experts, it seems like you've sided with popularity, I've sided with another, smaller group of experts. all with their own reasonings. occams razor might be too simple, almost as simple as chalking ur argument up to an appeal to authority fallacy or argumentum ad populum fallacy.


    I've formed my own opinion but have freely admitted it still needs more work. to see all of you just regurgitate 1 side of a multi layer argument doesn't mean I'm being absurd. quite frankly none of you even know my argument, you've just been programmed to act a certain way against non herd people.

    the programming is deep. lemme ask u, do u still enjoy doctor who?

  2. #722
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,127
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    I would exclude the fact that you are vet, because if anything, that makes us vets look bad. You are just and old idiot, without all due respect.
    where did I say I was a vet. a lack of reading comprehension only speaks for you and you alone, so get that in order before talking **** about ur brothers, with all due respect

  3. #723
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,127
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    and this is the overall issue of why our country stinks because the people only think about themselves... what downside is there to taking a free vaccine? Sure there could be side effects but it would be tested etc.... the big bad gov isn't trying to force you to take it for some hidden probe agenda or something along those lines.... its so you dont pass on the disease and kill before others have the ability to get vaccinated as well... I am sure the gov wouldn't give 2 ***** if you lived in a box and never came out or had people over etc and you didn't want to take the vaccine but with a disease this spreadable refusing it is down right wrong to the people you will be around but keep pumping out your chest and saying i am an american because it shows the ignorance.
    yeah, I've seen this argument fail already. I disagree with ur assumptions

  4. #724
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    113,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    yeah, I've seen this argument fail already. I disagree with ur assumptions
    of course you do... you are american and we hear you roar

  5. #725
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,127
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Do you guys wear tin foil hats when you guys meet for Taco Tuesdays? Have you successfully decoded those messages from space yet? At what point would you say we transitioned from the real world to the Matrix—or have we always been in the Matrix? Ground beef is really just ground up people, right? (I've always suspected as much)



    Sorry, dude. Enjoy living in a fantasy world. Playing sci-fi with your incel truther buddies sounds like a great way to ignore reality, but unfortunately I have to live in reality. And the reality of our current moment is extremely sobering. This is a society-altering virus we're dealing with, and a very large number of people are going to die. This is not media tricks. Or "the system." This is happening. Whether you believe any of it or not doesn't change that fact.
    lol, ur really throwing in all the outdated programming, surprised you haven't downloaded the upgrades yet. ur best writing days behind ya?

  6. #726
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,127
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    of course you do... you are american and we hear you roar
    I wish, but god knows I would take the vaccine if they forced it. doesn't mean I would like it. its just sad how uneducated the herd is about immunity, get it?

  7. #727
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    113,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I wish, but god knows I would take the vaccine if they forced it. doesn't mean I would like it. its just sad how uneducated the herd is about immunity, get it?
    immunity in what regard? natural immunity compared to vaccination immunity?

  8. #728
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    31,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I'll try this one more time with sincerity, I've listened to the experts, it seems like you've sided with popularity, I've sided with another, smaller group of experts. all with their own reasonings. occams razor might be too simple, almost as simple as chalking ur argument up to an appeal to authority fallacy or argumentum ad populum fallacy.

    I've formed my own opinion but have freely admitted it still needs more work. to see all of you just regurgitate 1 side of a multi layer argument doesn't mean I'm being absurd. quite frankly none of you even know my argument, you've just been programmed to act a certain way against non herd people.

    the programming is deep. lemme ask u, do u still enjoy doctor who?
    So what is your opinion? What do you believe is happening, and what evidence do you have to support that claim?


  9. #729
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,127
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    immunity in what regard? natural immunity compared to vaccination immunity?
    It was just a play on words ffs. Herd immunity overlaps with both. I'm not gonna continue that discussion tho.

    Also, let's never forget Mbt called me an incel, lol.... we're really hitting that quota with tech day insults today.

  10. #730
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,285







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  11. #731
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    47,127
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    So what is your opinion? What do you believe is happening, and what evidence do you have to support that claim?
    Not what you guys are saying that's for damn sure. I've seen several projections change over night and the evidence I have would require you to have been following several movements over the years. You're simply not there, sadly this isn't the matrix, there is no pill, nobody is woke... u either go down this path eventually or u don't. But it's a journey for both.

    You and the worlds combined experts could be right, I'm gonna wait and see till I formulate my opinion. Doesn't mean I'm not taking this seriously or that I'm not doing what you guys collectively percieve as my part. I am. I'm just asking questions along the way

  12. #732
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    31,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Not what you guys are saying that's for damn sure. I've seen several projections change over night and the evidence I have would require you to have been following several movements over the years. You're simply not there, sadly this isn't the matrix, there is no pill, nobody is woke... u either go down this path eventually or u don't. But it's a journey for both.

    You and the worlds combined experts could be right, I'm gonna wait and see till I formulate my opinion. Doesn't mean I'm not taking this seriously or that I'm not doing what you guys collectively percieve as my part. I am. I'm just asking questions along the way
    So you laugh at everyone else who believes popular scientific opinion to be fact and call us sheep. But when I ask you point blank for your own explanations and theories, you can't give me anything remotely close to a legitimate answer. You just talk down to me and insult my ignorance about "movements" you can't even talk about and aren't willing to discuss.

    Yeah, seems legit...


  13. #733
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    31,521
    What point are you trying to make? Just come out and say it without linking to totally random videos that don't appear to be remotely connected.


  14. #734
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,285
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    What point are you trying to make? Just come out and say it without linking to totally random videos that don't appear to be remotely connected.
    Be careful of 5G towers in your area.

    The people in china are trying to get the word out (do some research on it). Also look up 5G network in Wuhan & when it was activated...etc

    & the last video, it's pretty self explanatory.

    Stay safe

    https://www.facebook.com/Royalhood/v...6583198341534/
    Last edited by Dade County; 03-31-2020 at 04:37 PM.







    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

  15. #735
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,041
    Lol 5G towers did not cause COVID19.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •