Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 173 of 205 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 3067
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I actually was specific in making the distinction it wasn't everyone on a side but political leaders of one of our parties. I can point out when the potus is acting insane riling this stuff up, it's crazy people want to ignore his behavior and allow it to become and acceptable standard.

There has been a ton of that generalizing in the thread, I actually am surprised now it's an issue and I tried clearing up what part may have a point and what was over the top possibly. Why don't you go back and do the same to styles/chronz all thread if you actually have this standard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I specifically responded to their posts that I disagreed with and explained on multiple occasions when I thought a group was in the minority.

Agreed, you did state it's not all on the right, but you don't ever confront the person in the same way I do about it. When you disagree with me, Chronz, or styles, you absolutely respond to us directly (as you should and as I do with anyone I disagree with). In fact, you completely skipped over Saddle being one of the people you claim didn't exist on PSD saying the things he was saying (anyone who opens up only cares about earning a buck and doesn't give a damn about old people). I believe you weren't aware what he said, but I wasn't merely responding to an "outlier" in society, it was to everyone including those on PSD who feel as he does.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    I specifically responded to their posts that I disagreed with and explained on multiple occasions when I thought a group was in the minority.

Agreed, you did state it's not all on the right, but you don't ever confront the person in the same way I do about it. When you disagree with me, Chronz, or styles, you absolutely respond to us directly (as you should and as I do with anyone I disagree with). In fact, you completely skipped over Saddle being one of the people you claim didn't exist on PSD saying the things he was saying (anyone who opens up only cares about earning a buck and doesn't give a damn about old people). I believe you weren't aware what he said, but I wasn't merely responding to an "outlier" in society, it was to everyone including those on PSD who feel as he does.
    I do not respond to every time Chronz/Styles and so on say left/lefty this or that. If you want I will go back, it probably doesn't take long for me to find some. I do when they start making insane points to defend their stances and so on repeatedly. This was an example of stylez asking someone else which side was based in science politically leading to the response/blams quote and you even agreed with the general sense of his post outside one topic you said. I stepped in to clear up they way he stated it wasn't quite right just left/right but from political standpoint (which is what they were discussing) what he was saying is mostly true from the top/leaders similar to how you agreed and I was specific/clarified it is not all on a side in doing so like I normally am.

You have also agreed with them throughout often encouraging what they are doing in the other manner though with Stylez/Chronz. It has been a mix for you as well but you specifically want a response to Blam from me without me ever having that standard of always doing so and despite your hypocrisy in the thread if you claim this is yours and him answering a specific question.

I have asked you to quote specifically and you never did. Feel free to do so and as I said those people are the outliers, most in this thread that have been arguing are not doing that (although Styles has plenty and I have/can quote if needed).
    Last edited by mngopher35; 05-27-2020 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    they're conserving their right to say **** u to alleged experts.

I think lefties tend to like big government taking care of them ( might have something to do with the destruction of the nuclear family but could be totally *** wrong here) and are more trusting towards experts in general.

on average tho, very few are all that active politically so they aren't extreme one way or the other imo. we're all still human
    Ahh yes, lefties ______ (like to have big government take care of them)

Glad you called that out and glad I clearly made a fuss about it too... Oh wait it has been ok to generalize like this all thread until it upset you.

Joe Ingles' son is immunocompromised as is Larry Nance Jr, they and several other players may opt out of play if play resumes. Are teams going to get a free roster spot and cap space to fill the roster hole at least?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Joe Ingles' son is immunocompromised as is Larry Nance Jr, they and several other players may opt out of play if play resumes. Are teams going to get a free roster spot and cap space to fill the roster hole at least?
    Iím available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

It's up to you if you want to avoid scientific facts. I just thought it was funny how you accused the right of using fake science when it comes to transgenders when it's actually the exact opposite. Everything else on your list was about right though.
    Lol... ok boss

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Ahh yes, lefties ______ (like to have big government take care of them)

Glad you called that out and glad I clearly made a fuss about it too... Oh wait it has been ok to generalize like this all thread until it upset you.
    nothing you say could upset me. I said I could be *** wrong but this vibes with polls I've seen, people I've talked to on various campuses. I also said most don't really care cuz its just politics

Coronavirus; NBA season suspended

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    nothing you say could upset me. I said I could be *** wrong but this vibes with polls I've seen, people I've talked to on various campuses. I also said most don't really care cuz its just politics
    I didn't mean to actually call you out, I think I understood your basic point even if I may not like the generalizations in a similar manner I explained what I though Blams point was despite questioning the way he presented it too.

My point is I have not been calling you out every single time I disagree with a generalization that mostly seems like the point is obvious. If I have an issue I will call out where/how and separate it just like I did and saying it isn't all left/right it is the political leaders which is what Styles was asking.

You are all good, I was just noting this type of stuff has happened all thread I don't get why RR was set off like he was and thinking I needed to treat something way different now.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 05-28-2020 at 12:31 AM.

I didn't mean to actually call you out, I think I understood your basic point even if I may not like the generalizations in a similar manner I explained what I though Blams point was despite questioning the way he presented it too.

My point is I have not been calling you out every single time I disagree with a generalization that mostly seems like the point is obvious. If I have an issue I will call out where/how and separate it just like I did and saying it isn't all left/right it is the political leaders which is what Styles was asking.

You are all good, I was just noting this type of stuff has happened all thread I don't get why RR was set off like he was and thinking I needed to treat something way different now.

I asked if we are going by the science, then why do blue states seem to move so much slower than red states with similar numbers? Someone responded "November 3rd".......

If you think mine is bad, check out Valade's team that won the year before. He had Jose Calderon as his starting PG. I <3 Valade
    I was just kidding.

Gobert and Middleton look even better now.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I asked if we are going by the science, then why do blue states seem to move so much slower than red states with similar numbers? Someone responded "November 3rd".......
    Yes and the answer is in a general sense one set of politicians does go by science more on this topic so far it seems from the top but the reality is most leaders on both sides have made it a political game either way.

So you can answer about how science does fit in a general sense like that answer did but also note that the actual politicians often just do what is in their/their teams benefit anyways not just listening to science. It's more than just a one party issue in this country when it comes to these games getting in the way (even if one pushes the idea of science more).

I'm the one that said November 3rd.....all I meant was I was seeing signs the Dems would use the pandemic as a political football to increase their chances of Biden being elected along with possibly regaining control of the Senate.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    I'm the one that said November 3rd.....all I meant was I was seeing signs the Dems would use the pandemic as a political football to increase their chances of Biden being elected along with possibly regaining control of the Senate.
    In fairness SiteWolf, both sides make everything political. The total disregard by my redneck brethren in Texas for the scientifically based use of masks in public is an example. To punch people and yell at them for wearing a mask is an example of making it political.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    In fairness SiteWolf, both sides make everything political. The total disregard by my redneck brethren in Texas for the scientifically based use of masks in public is an example. To punch people and yell at them for wearing a mask is an example of making it political.
    i always thought the masks should be common sense. I think the cdc going back and forth made it more complicated than it needed to be.

1) Ideally try and stay 6 feet away from people, or atleast dont sit in one place inside of 6 feet from others for extended periods of time.

2) If you know that you are going to be inside and be within 6 feet from others- wear a mask

3) A mask shouldnt be a huge deal outside unless you are surounded by tons of people in close proximity for extended periods of time. (Jogging by someone on the sidewalk isnt anything to freak out over)

4) Wearing a mask alone in your car is idiotic, and I see it happening all the time. Wearing a mask while sitting out in the sun on a windy beach isn't necessary. Dont wear a mask while doing things that you need to breath hard.

5) Wear a mask when you are around vulnerable individuals. Dont take your mask off and place it on a surface that is used by a lot of people.

Maybe its because I live in a super blue state....but I dont see people attacked for wearing masks. (LOL for all we know- they might be sick... and its their choice) It doesnt hurt other people if someone is unnecessarily wearing a mask. I see people given dirty looks if they are not wearing a mask. I take my dog on runs, and I see people in their cars with their masks on looking at me like im doing something wrong LOL.

This whole thing has just given me more reason to have been serious when, for years, people have heard me say just give me a little island somewhere, maybe some wifi, and leave me alone.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment