Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 200 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast
    EDIT: Moved to previous post.
    Last edited by IndyRealist; 04-05-2020 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    so he doesnt care about his own health?
    I am sure he does. I am also pretty confident he is willing to for go modeling appropriate behavior at these press conferences bc it part of his job and having said job allows him to influence our government positively. When I watch my Gov everyone is spaced. The only press conferences I see where they arenít are the one lead by Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I havenít gotten a flu shot in 20 years
    I havenít gotten the flu in 20 years
    During that time I went clubbing hard for 5 years
    Worked as a bouncer in a club for a year
    Made out with mad females in the club
    Worked out at the gym for the last 20 years 5-7 days a week
    Nursed my swine flu girlfriend back to health and slept in the bed next to her every night for the week she had it
    I frequent the steam rooms after my workouts
    Still nothing for 20 years
    Worked as a server
    Worked as a personal trainer
    Worked at Nordstromís
    Had my own transportation service where I picked up 1000ís of people in my SUV over a 7 year period.
    Still no flu.
    My exposure is off the charts, yet Iíve havent gotten the flu in 20 years. Why the f would I let the same government who gave the Tuskegee airman Syphilis, give me a shot for something that I havenít dealt with since my last flu shot? The last time I got sick was a few days after I got a flu shot over 20 years ago. If I get sick, Iíll take medicine for it, but Iím not going to get a shot when Iím perfectly healthy.

Itís a know fact politicians will say ANYTHING

I know you are a control freak, so the gov trying to f you would throw your world into complete chaos so you wonít believe anything other than what the airways feed us. I have an extremely open mind so I believe anything is possible, I believe in the Bible, and if youíve read it, much of what has happened and is happening has been predicted, so I watch out for things that seem inconceivable.

Staying away from everyone is good enough for me. I wonít be forced to take a flu shot based on my own 20 year run.
    All anecdotal bullet points that are beyond meaningless regarding the efficacy of vaccinations and good public health. You probably think you would have been immune to small pox 200 years ago also. Biblical predictions are garbage. Throw out a bunch of parables and double speak subject to interpretation by dozens of religions each of which are sure their interpretation is correct. I chose to believe in Zeus and lightning bolts instead. Just as credible as any other god and religion.

Anything is possible, but since I donít get sick, Iíll save the flu shots for those that do get sick. If they get the shot, they have nothing to worry about right?
    No. Some people don't develop antibodies even after given the vaccine. This is why herd immunity is important. I myself have had the hepatitis vaccine twice and there were no titres to be found after the second one.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Prefacing something with the phase ďanything is possibleĒ is similar to when someone leads with ďIím not a racist butĒ... You know something stupid is coming

We are an arrogant species that doesnít believe anything we canít comprehend. Not at all like the racist thing

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    No, no it does not.
    For my health it does. Maybe not for yours but for my health absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    All anecdotal bullet points that are beyond meaningless regarding the efficacy of vaccinations and good public health. You probably think you would have been immune to small pox 200 years ago also. Biblical predictions are garbage. Throw out a bunch of parables and double speak subject to interpretation by dozens of religions each of which are sure their interpretation is correct. I chose to believe in Zeus and lightning bolts instead. Just as credible as any other god and religion.
    Ok buddy

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    No. Some people don't develop antibodies even after given the vaccine. This is why herd immunity is important. I myself have had the hepatitis vaccine twice and there were no titres to be found after the second one.
    Then that means the vaccine is always going to be worthless to some people. Like I said, if Iím sick I get medication/vaccine. If it ainít broke, donít fix it. Maybe I develop antibodies on my own by working out around carriers every day

We are an arrogant species that doesnít believe anything we canít comprehend. Not at all like the racist thing
    Thatís not true of people as a whole nor is it the same as saying anything you can think can happen.

Then that means the vaccine is always going to be worthless to some people. Like I said, if Iím sick I get medication/vaccine. If it ainít broke, donít fix it. Maybe I develop antibodies on my own by working out around carriers every day
    This shows just how little you know about the subject. You can't get a vaccine after you get sick you ignorant potato. Jesus ****ing Christ.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Thatís not true of people as a whole nor is it the same as saying anything you can think can happen.

Never said that though....see how you had to change it to make it sound worse than it really was.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    This shows just how little you know about the subject. You can't get a vaccine after you get sick you ignorant potato. Jesus ****ing Christ.
    I know little because I havenít been sick in 20 years guy. So Iím going to keep doing what Iím doing. Iím not going to change what works for me because a group of people who are known to lie have you believing it and your sick all the time.

Oops
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 04-05-2020 at 03:56 PM.

oops

Coronavirus; NBA season suspended

Never said that though....see how you had to change it to make it sound worse than it really was.
    Anything is possible. Anything that is conceivable possible is possible. Those are your words. You literally donít know what you are taking about.