Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 202 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Way more people have died from second hand smoke than the coronavirus. It's not even close.

It just makes you wonder what's really going on.
    I知 sure they have, this strand of Coronavirus is very new
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Side note: I知 not big into politics I値l listen and read here and there but I知 not big on watching everything and seeing all these politicians talking out of their *** to try and get elected. I see things and agree with things on both sides of the spectrum and I知 not saying I知 for student loan debt being eliminated but I do think it痴 funny how you always hear 努here will they get the money to eliminate student loan debt? acting as if they don稚 have it and then the fed pulls $1.5 trillion out of their *** yesterday to fund the markets for a little as they continue to drop (the exact amount needed to cancel student loan debt).
    I think that if you're dumb enough to go to college and study something that doesn't pay well then you're kind of a moron. I don't think student debt should be "forgiven"... that's a choice that the student made. "Free" (tax payer funded) college is probably the dumbest thing I have heard from any of the candidates. We really need to get back to a world where survival of the fittest reigns supreme. Too much useless dead weight that can't survive without help due to conditioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Where do we stand today? 40 deaths or so in the US? Media driven nothing burger that shows how gullible people are... it's ridiculous that people are clearing shelves in supermarkets like this is the end of the world. All I can do is sit back and laugh... the flu is STILL killing more people in the US. 40 people died so far... and the country is all but shut down. This is nothing more than a social experiment for the big one... you've already proven you're scared. "People are going to realize that it's not a big deal if the deaths don't add up, let's close schools, let's postpone sports, let's even not allow more than 500 people in the same place... that should scare them because the statistics won't".

God you池e ****ing stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that if you're dumb enough to go to college and study something that doesn't pay well then you're kind of a moron. I don't think student debt should be "forgiven"... that's a choice that the student made. "Free" (tax payer funded) college is probably the dumbest thing I have heard from any of the candidates. We really need to get back to a world where survival of the fittest reigns supreme. Too much useless dead weight that can't survive without help due to conditioning.
    I can see that, I just thought it was funny they pulled the money out of nowhere when they act as if they never had it. As for college, if I knew what I know now back then then I would have never went to college but it doesn稚 have anything to do with student loan debt and I知 currently making good money, just has to do with career goals. Imo being an entrepreneur or working in a trade is the way to go but that痴 just me, I知 not working to 8-5 corporate life that痴 for sure.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    God you池e ****ing stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Numbers don't lie princess. I want you to tell me I'm right when this doesn't become worse than the flu.

Some are thinking Gobert gets traded in the summer now lol. Have seen it a couple times on my timeline. Would be a wild way to end what they have in Utah, wonder what they could get for him.

8/24/2

Some are thinking Gobert gets traded in the summer now lol. Have seen it a couple times on my timeline. Would be a wild way to end what they have in Utah, wonder what they could get for him.
    Truck load of toilet paper.

Where do we stand today? 40 deaths or so in the US? Media driven nothing burger that shows how gullible people are... it's ridiculous that people are clearing shelves in supermarkets like this is the end of the world. All I can do is sit back and laugh... the flu is STILL killing more people in the US. 40 people died so far... and the country is all but shut down. This is nothing more than a social experiment for the big one... you've already proven you're scared. "People are going to realize that it's not a big deal if the deaths don't add up, let's close schools, let's postpone sports, let's even not allow more than 500 people in the same place... that should scare them because the statistics won't".

It doesnt matter how many deaths in the US. if its killed 4,500 people and is spreading like wildfire you'd have to be an idiot to ignore the danger here. Just because it arrived at your door late doesn't mean you should ignore what it is doing everywhere else.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    It doesnt matter how many deaths in the US. if its killed 4,500 people and is spreading like wildfire you'd have to be an idiot to ignore the danger here. Just because it arrived at your door late doesn't mean you should ignore what it is doing everywhere else.

Started in China, has already plateaued. We have discussed this with statistics already... you can join the list to say I'm right in a few weeks.

If people aren't dying at an alarming rate, what is there to be afraid of? More people have been killed in Chicago alone this year than deaths from corona... 85 - 40. I just go by facts, and the fact is this is not as deadly as CNN would like you to believe.
    Is CNN not reporting how quickly things are spreading, or do you just choose to ignore that part.

You sound like someone blissfully sitting in that 20-50 age range who just doesnt give a **** about people and thinks it's better to be seen as ignorant than admit it.

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Is CNN not reporting how quickly things are spreading, or do you just choose to ignore that part.

You sound like someone blissfully sitting in that 20-50 age range who just doesnt give a **** about people and thinks it's better to be seen as ignorant than admit it.

You lost me at CNN... can't take you seriously going forward. How quickly it spreads doesn't matter if people aren't dying, we are still stuck at 40. Speaking of CNN, if it wasn't for the corona virus what would they be covering? Bernie and Biden? Convenient that this comes during the **** show that is the DNC.
    Last edited by Bosston; 03-13-2020 at 11:40 AM.

I know because I understand how to read graphs and numbers... look what happened in China.

China: 80k confirmed, 3k deaths, 63k recovered. Please remember that the population of China is MUCH higher than the US... quality of life is a bit better in the states as well.

COVID - 19 Tracking Map (Worldwide).
    But if there isnt a cure for it, how many times does it need to go around, and consequently how many deaths before you think its cause for concern? How many would die the second go-around in China if everyone was as cavalier about it as you?

But if there isnt a cure for it, how many times does it need to go around, and consequently how many deaths before you think its cause for concern? How many would die the second go-around in China if everyone was as cavalier about it as you?

According to statistics 93% has already recovered, we are talking 10's of thousands of cases where people recover without meds. You want to pump people full of meds they don't need? Interesting. The 7% isn't death either btw.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Way more people have died from second hand smoke than the coronavirus. It's not even close.

It just makes you wonder what's really going on.
    If the cigarette industry wasnt so huge before we truly knew the damage it caused it wouldn't have gotten off the ground.

That's the difference.