Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 91 of 201 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 3012
  1. #1351
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    46,612
    lol. ****ing msm already misleading people about the hack, so it shouldn't be too hard to accidentally run into it. time to find out who has the cajones to actually investigate and who just blindly trusts their MSM overlords. #****facci

  2. #1352
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    you guys catch that RN manager call out fake nurses on tv? says alot of her patients are dying from too much attention being given to covid .




    very hard actually,
    do ur own grunt work. you've been relying on others for so long you've lost the ability to research wtf is actually going on. you live in the era of censorship, time to start digging. or just wait, sometimes the MSM can tell u a smidgen of info.

    download the docs while you can, test your mettle.
    Of course thatís your response. If I was making up stuff or listened to the Alex Jonesí of the world I wouldnít give links, either. Then again, I wouldnít ask if everyone has seen all of these stories without giving links.

    Iím the lazy one? Youíre the one reading stuff, asking if weíve read it and then denying giving links so we can get it for ourselves. Iím not going to go chase down anecdotes and opinions on dumbconspiracybullshit.com. If you want us to take you seriously, put some work in it.

  3. #1353
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    46,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Of course thatís your response. If I was making up stuff or listened to the Alex Jonesí of the world I wouldnít give links, either. Then again, I wouldnít ask if everyone has seen all of these stories without giving links.

    Iím the lazy one? Youíre the one reading stuff, asking if weíve read it and then denying giving links so we can get it for ourselves. Iím not going to go chase down anecdotes and opinions on dumbconspiracybullshit.com. If you want us to take you seriously, put some work in it.
    People like u don't understand what a joke Alex Jones is to the truther community. U can do whatever u want brethren, I can't force u to think for yourself, some people will always want to be spoonfed. It's a tragic cycle only you can break. Just wait for the MSM to tell u things from their pov, you might actually be shown a single page. Meanwhile, those with eyes to see have downloaded all the data years ago. I get my info from a network of various experts around the world. Just take my posts as a whisper, I'm not saying it's all true, just offering what I'm hearing.

    Yes, beyond lazy. Ur so outdated in this info war that u think everything has a link. Now I can't speak Russian so I'm taking a leap of faith myself on that 1 claim but I'll show it to a translator in time. If u were besides me I could show u how I get word but there is a lot I can't talk about publicly. I'm sure some of this has already trickled down to the msm so maybe some links are available. It's up to you if u want to go beyond a rudimentary link

  4. #1354
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    46,612
    holy **** , certain publications not even trying to hide it anymore. Turns out ur a far right neo nazi if you delve into the data dump that disproves their assertions. Lol, I can't believe I ever got my news solely from this controlled empire

  5. #1355
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    People like u don't understand what a joke Alex Jones is to the truther community. U can do whatever u want brethren, I can't force u to think for yourself, some people will always want to be spoonfed. It's a tragic cycle only you can break. Just wait for the MSM to tell u things from their pov, you might actually be shown a single page. Meanwhile, those with eyes to see have downloaded all the data years ago. I get my info from a network of various experts around the world. Just take my posts as a whisper, I'm not saying it's all true, just offering what I'm hearing.

    Yes, beyond lazy. Ur so outdated in this info war that u think everything has a link. Now I can't speak Russian so I'm taking a leap of faith myself on that 1 claim but I'll show it to a translator in time. If u were besides me I could show u how I get word but there is a lot I can't talk about publicly. I'm sure some of this has already trickled down to the msm so maybe some links are available. It's up to you if u want to go beyond a rudimentary link
    Why is it that people that write things like this are the same that think everyone else is brainwashed?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    holy **** , certain publications not even trying to hide it anymore. Turns out ur a far right neo nazi if you delve into the data dump that disproves their assertions. Lol, I can't believe I ever got my news solely from this controlled empire
    Holy **** indeed.

  6. #1356
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    46,612
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Why is it that people that write things like this are the same that think everyone else is brainwashed?



    Holy **** indeed.
    because its easier to decieve than convince someone they're being decieved. the vast majority of the herd doesn't think beyond what's being programmed into them.

  7. #1357
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    So theyíre having strict laws and itís working and you want to loosen those laws so it can explode again? The lockdown IS working theyíre just seeing that with extra precautions it can work BETTER. Seriously, what the **** is wrong with you? How much more simple can this get?
    Ok so if the restrictions dont work... the solution is to lock down harder. If the restrictions do work... the solution is you lock down harder. What path do you take to get back to normal? I sort of thought that was what we were trying to accomplish?

  8. #1358
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    46,987
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    you guys catch that RN manager call out fake nurses on tv? says alot of her patients are dying from too much attention being given to covid .




    very hard actually,
    do ur own grunt work. you've been relying on others for so long you've lost the ability to research wtf is actually going on. you live in the era of censorship, time to start digging. or just wait, sometimes the MSM can tell u a smidgen of info.

    download the docs while you can, test your mettle.
    So many fake nurses on TV


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #1359
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,178
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Ok so if the restrictions dont work... the solution is to lock down harder. If the restrictions do work... the solution is you lock down harder. What path do you take to get back to normal? I sort of thought that was what we were trying to accomplish?
    No. The restrictions are working so stay locked down. Just because we donít know *today* when itíll be ok to lift the lockdown doesnít mean that we should assume itíll be like this for 18 months or the rest of our lives or whatever garbage youíve been spouting.

  10. #1360
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Oh look, more sidestepping. Why argue when you just ignore what you donít want to answer and what doesnít fit your narrative? Youíre terrible at this. And my guy wants to open things back up because money is the only thing that matters to these dickheads.

    Our lieutenant governor was saying weeks ago that the old are ok with sacrificing themselves for the good of the economy. AKA: The All Lives Matter people want to sacrifice lives so the richest country in the history of the world doesnít lose that much more money. Then again, youíd have to be a special kind of idiot to ever believe that was anything other than sucking that racist and religious ****.
    If all your government cared about was money and he didnt even consider human lives... he wouldnt have ever put any restrictions or shelter in place orders into effect. He wouldnt have guidelines for businesses opening up. He obviously cares about both peoples health and the economy and is trying to find some level of balance between saving that vulnerable tiny percentage and not destroying the lives of the other 99%.

    We may never get to a time when every single person agrees it is 100% perfectly safe to start back up. it was never 100% before this either btw.

    Oh and in regards to trump not having a plan in mid january? He was listening to the experts and dr fauci said on feb 29th that there is currently no reason for people to panic or change their every day activities. Testing should have been done by the states. If states were saying they needed help conducting more tests... then the federal government should have stepped in.

    Seeing as there were no confirmed cases in the states at that time- not sure what he was suppose to do other than try to cut flights from where he knew the cases were.

    Trump did make a big mistake though. he allowed the medical professionals alone to shut down the country when he should have made sure we had a clear path to open it back up before ever shutting it down. Thats why I assume if we re open- it will be very very very difficult to shut it down again even if there is a spike. I think the decision to shut it down should not have been made as quick to begin with. maybe try some other social distancing methods for a while. Saddletramp- Do you honestly believe that people staying 6 feet apart, wearing masks, avoiding large gatherings, washing their hands frequently wouldnt help prevent huge numbers? Or do you think everyone staying home is the ONLY thing that would make a difference.

  11. #1361
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,074
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    If all your government cared about was money and he didnt even consider human lives... he wouldnt have ever put any restrictions or shelter in place orders into effect. He wouldnt have guidelines for businesses opening up. He obviously cares about both peoples health and the economy and is trying to find some level of balance between saving that vulnerable tiny percentage and not destroying the lives of the other 99%.

    We may never get to a time when every single person agrees it is 100% perfectly safe to start back up. it was never 100% before this either btw.

    Oh and in regards to trump not having a plan in mid january? He was listening to the experts and dr fauci said on feb 29th that there is currently no reason for people to panic or change their every day activities. Testing should have been done by the states. If states were saying they needed help conducting more tests... then the federal government should have stepped in.

    Seeing as there were no confirmed cases in the states at that time- not sure what he was suppose to do other than try to cut flights from where he knew the cases were.

    Trump did make a big mistake though. he allowed the medical professionals alone to shut down the country when he should have made sure we had a clear path to open it back up before ever shutting it down. Thats why I assume if we re open- it will be very very very difficult to shut it down again even if there is a spike. I think the decision to shut it down should not have been made as quick to begin with. maybe try some other social distancing methods for a while. Saddletramp- Do you honestly believe that people staying 6 feet apart, wearing masks, avoiding large gatherings, washing their hands frequently wouldnt help prevent huge numbers? Or do you think everyone staying home is the ONLY thing that would make a difference.
    Not being prepared for Infectious disease is a terrible idea. We are still way behind for testing. It was third world like for a while. The tests still are inaccurate.

    I actually feel we have seen a genuinely concerned president. Washing hands and all you mention does help, but it isnít anywhere near effective as total isolation. There are jobs that put you in harms way, and donít tell me a population as big as the US would of held the rules of all you mentioned from before.

  12. #1362
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,207
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Not being prepared for Infectious disease is a terrible idea. We are still way behind for testing. It was third world like for a while. The tests still are inaccurate.

    I actually feel we have seen a genuinely concerned president. Washing hands and all you mention does help, but it isnít anywhere near effective as total isolation. There are jobs that put you in harms way, and donít tell me a population as big as the US would of held the rules of all you mentioned from before.
    probably true..... but total isolation is not a sustainable or realistic game plan for an indefinite amount of time. It would be hard for a specific very brief temporary time frame..... but there is no end in site, the game plan might need to be changed a little bit. Eventually the rioting could get more dangerous than if you just let people go back to work and try to put some social distancing rules into effect.

    If you allow unemployment to stretch out- eventually you will have deaths from drug addiction, mental health issues, starvation, crimes due to poverty. (This stuff all was happening in droves during the 30s). its probably better if you lift the shut down before it actually gets to that point.

  13. #1363
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    8,867
    A healthy, athletic 57 year old now officially the first known US death from COVID-19, on Feb 6. Testing was not available at the time except for people with definitive contact with the virus. COVID-19 was confirmed post-mortem by the CDC only because the medical examiner insisted on testing.

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/23/us/ca...ath/index.html

  14. #1364
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,207
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    A healthy, athletic 57 year old now officially the first known US death from COVID-19, on Feb 6. Testing was not available at the time except for people with definitive contact with the virus. COVID-19 was confirmed post-mortem by the CDC only because the medical examiner insisted on testing.

    https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/23/us/ca...ath/index.html
    did covid 19 actually cause his death? What was the original cause. There have been reports that they are assuming a person has covid 19 if they show the symptoms without testing. They have separate lists for confirmed or unconfirmed- but count all deaths under covid 19 if the person had any symptom of covid 19.

    For every one of these situations like you posted there are probably a few thousand deaths listed as a result of covid 19 without any testing to prove that.

    Personally I think they should remove the death count of any individual who had pre existing conditions and see exactly how many perfectly healthy people were killed from this. I dont think the number would be zero- but that number wouldnt warrant 25-28 million jobs being lost.

  15. #1365
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    8,867
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    did covid 19 actually cause his death? What was the original cause. There have been reports that they are assuming a person has covid 19 if they show the symptoms without testing. They have separate lists for confirmed or unconfirmed- but count all deaths under covid 19 if the person had any symptom of covid 19.

    For every one of these situations like you posted there are probably a few thousand deaths listed as a result of covid 19 without any testing to prove that.

    Personally I think they should remove the death count of any individual who had pre existing conditions and see exactly how many perfectly healthy people were killed from this. I dont think the number would be zero- but that number wouldnt warrant 25-28 million jobs being lost.
    Her death. Not sure what you mean by "original cause". She had flu like symptoms and died, the medical examiner believed it was from COVID-19, so he sent samples to the CDC.

    You're trying so hard to come up with hypotheticals to try and justify your worldview. Funny how you talk about finding a middle ground and protect people while also protecting the economy, but then say that people with pre-existing conditions don't count.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •