Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 80 of 205 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 3067
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Also what other sport would this be considered not disrespectful:
    Nice shot! If golf is the only sport, I'm gonna lose money lol

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Quoting yourself to respond to your own conspiracy theories is not a good look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Deflecting and avoiding the truth of the matter is a much worse look but it is your M.O and so it is your obvious play when your not liking your odds while being on topic

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    uhh lots of posters stopped.

cant be too many, largely effecting the elderly and obese
    He was adamant about how anybody taking this seriously was an idiot and then he poofed out once it continued to have this affect on the world. Unless he died in this way or another (in which case that’s truly terrible) or maybe he lost the internet (highly unlikely) but he talked loads of **** and then disappeared. Zero respect earned.

How big of a salary hit do you guys think the NBA plays are going to take? I mean after this, I think far fewer people will go out to larger gatherings imo. This includes everything unfortunately, from bars, clubs, concerts, sporting events, I mean our future is going to be so different when we come out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Deflecting and avoiding the truth of the matter is a much worse look but it is your M.O and so it is your obvious play when your not liking your odds while being on topic
    Wtf R U Talking about

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    uhh lots of posters stopped.

cant be too many, largely effecting the elderly and obese
    I stopped because I can’t argue against conspiracy theories. It’s just a waste of time.

Wtf R U Talking about

Add dense child to your list of bad looks

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Add dense child to your list of bad looks
    Stop spitting random words and try to compose a complete thought

Stop spitting random words and try to compose a complete thought

Add hypocrite to your list of bad looks

i envy all of you out there that live in a red state or have a republican governor. Blue state residents are gonna be held hostage longer.

I have a feeling if we open up.... it will not be that easy for the government to shut us down again. companies will want to go to court to prove they werent doing anything illegal that justified them being shut down.

The new normal will be that people will have to accept that there is a risk of catching this.... and anyone who wants to live in a bubble for the rest of their life can do that.... and the rest of us can accept the risk and enjoy or civil liberties.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    i envy all of you out there that live in a red state or have a republican governor. Blue state residents are gonna be held hostage longer.

I have a feeling if we open up.... it will not be that easy for the government to shut us down again. companies will want to go to court to prove they werent doing anything illegal that justified them being shut down.

The new normal will be that people will have to accept that there is a risk of catching this.... and anyone who wants to live in a bubble for the rest of their life can do that.... and the rest of us can accept the risk and enjoy or civil liberties.
    Blue or red, it’s the idea to be safe than sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Blue or red, it’s the idea to be safe than sorry.
    A few quotes....

“When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” Thomas Jefferson

"Those who give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" Ben Franklin

The freedoms of american citizens to live life even at the risk of making mistakes is more important than being forced to live in a bubble for the rest of our lives.

A few quotes....

"Those who give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety" Ben Franklin

The freedoms of american citizens to live life even at the risk of making mistakes is more important than being forced to live in a bubble for the rest of our lives.
    You're not talking about a lifetime of injustice. We're talking about a few months.

Best quote I saw was something along the lines of: We're not being called to war like previous generations, you're being asked to stay home, you'll get through this.
    Last edited by mike_noodles; 04-19-2020 at 03:28 PM. Reason: your*

A few quotes....

I love the quotes but your last sentence is sensationalism, friend.

A few quotes....

The restrictions being placed on people do more then protect them from themselves they protect the community. If you were only putting yourself at risk you would have a point. I also don’t think anyone has suggested that we shelter in place for the rest of our lives but whatever makes you feel cool