Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 178 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2664
    The study of studies aggregated by the NIH shows the causal relationship between immunizations and children and adult death is extraordinarily low. So much so that it's not even in the same order of magnitude vs. the benefits and reduced death from unnecessary infections. This is settled science except for the Facebook crowd that curates special interests on the quack medicine side. A kid will get more methylmercury from a tuna sandwich than from the minute amount of mercury used in some immunizations. Do a thought experiment. If all humans cease all immunizations would global health outcomes get better or worse. Measles in older patients is a *****. Polio sucks. Lets all join the 21st century together folks and thank medical science for eradicating small pox - with immunizations no less...

Stay safe all..
    Last edited by zookman65; 04-06-2020 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Actually they can both kill you, pretty sure both shed the disease too but the long term effects of heavy metals, foreign animal/human dna are not well known (though it prolly leads to alzheimers down the line from what I can remember). The science on vaccines isn't as concrete as the herd wishes it were, pardon the pun but the resistance is spreading, even amongst the intelligentsia. Studies have been purposely suppressed for a reason, theres alot of money to be made in the industry and a big incentive to decrease the global population. I was lucky enough to meet several doctors that have spoken about having vaccine quotas in order to attain their bonuses. Its also hilarious when you can get a free turkey with your flu shot come Thanksgiving.

Not saying all vaccines are worthless but if you've seen the absurd amount of poison children get today compared to yesteryear, theres alot of overkill. Plenty die from these vaccines that its time to really look into the conflicts of interests between various BIG LETTER enterprises that are suppose to have our best interest at heart.
    Poisoned? You are more likely to be poisoned with the food you eat daily. Unless you live out in a field with no technology and graze for your food, you spewing this poison theory is hypocritical. If you believe what you say get off the computer, sell your house and go live in the prairie. Most things you own at home are yes worse than getting a shot once a ****ing year.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Avoiding answering makes you wrong

Iím making perfect sense and showing how you are talking out of both sides of your mouth lol.

Youíre saying believing in the conceivable is wrong
    And you are also saying we as a people do believe in the inconceivable And are not arrogant

You basically said yes and no at the same time. You made a point that opposes your previous point. Your arguing in circles with zero direction.
    You really should change your name to "IKnowMedicine." Seriously, your take on this subject is wildly ignorant. Just because you don't get sick doesn't mean vaccinations don't work. Vaccinations are more about herd immunity than whether a single person gets sick or not.

Side note, but it's shocking to me how many people in this thread think they know better than medical professionals. It's a little disheartening to know I've spent more than a decade of my life arguing in a sports forum with this many idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    You really should change your name to "IKnowMedicine." Seriously, your take on this subject is wildly ignorant. Just because you don't get sick doesn't mean vaccinations don't work. Vaccinations are more about herd immunity than whether a single person gets sick or not.

Side note, but it's shocking to me how many people in this thread think they know better than medical professionals. It's a little disheartening to know I've spent more than a decade of my life arguing in a sports forum with this many idiots.
    I feel you on that. I donít even want to enter this thread because the Google MDs know more. ďI talk to doctors.Ē I donít know why they do if they have no faith in medicine. I donít take vaccines cause I donít get sick. I promise if you walked into my health care facility looking for a job Iíd turn your *** away. Itís your right to not take it but if you give me an excuse like that there is no way in hell you know the fundamentals of health if I get that excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Actually they can both kill you, pretty sure both shed the disease too but the long term effects of heavy metals, foreign animal/human dna are not well known (though it prolly leads to alzheimers down the line from what I can remember). The science on vaccines isn't as concrete as the herd wishes it were, pardon the pun but the resistance is spreading, even amongst the intelligentsia. Studies have been purposely suppressed for a reason, theres alot of money to be made in the industry and a big incentive to decrease the global population. I was lucky enough to meet several doctors that have spoken about having vaccine quotas in order to attain their bonuses. Its also hilarious when you can get a free turkey with your flu shot come Thanksgiving.

Not saying all vaccines are worthless but if you've seen the absurd amount of poison children get today compared to yesteryear, theres alot of overkill. Plenty die from these vaccines that its time to really look into the conflicts of interests between various BIG LETTER enterprises that are suppose to have our best interest at heart.
    It's because people are so stupid that they won't do what's best for them or society without it being incentivized.

So much this!

One thing this virus has done is shown me how arrogant, selfish, and over all stupid the general population is. It is truly sad that so many people believe the ******** they are typing in this thread.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    The study of studies aggregated by the NIH shows the causal relationship between immunizations and children and adult death is extraordinarily low. So much so that it's not even in the same order of magnitude vs. the benefits and reduced death from unnecessary infections. This is settled science except for the Facebook crowd that curates special interests on the quack medicine side. A kid will get more methylmercury from a tuna sandwich than from the minute amount of mercury used in some immunizations. Do a thought experiment. If all humans cease all immunizations would global health outcomes get better or worse. Measles in older patients is a *****. Polio sucks. Lets all join the 21st century together folks and thank medical science for eradicating small pox - with immunizations no less...

Stay safe all..
    actually haven't used Facebook in over a decade tho. maybe the day my dog died but that's about it, rarely used before that.

ur thought experiment was in the process of being answered before vaccines became a thing. turns out 20th century living was a bigger factor than any vaccine. as for your measurements, I have to go back to data but are you accounting for relative size?

ur study of studies isn't anywhere close to emphatic enough to shut **** down

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Poisoned? You are more likely to be poisoned with the food you eat daily. Unless you live out in a field with no technology and graze for your food, you spewing this poison theory is hypocritical. If you believe what you say get off the computer, sell your house and go live in the prairie. Most things you own at home are yes worse than getting a shot once a ****ing year.
    once a year? ur not understanding the argument.

I don't buy ur odds and trust me, I wish I could leave the **** hole that is LA but I need more time. and no it's not hypocritical, we all have a threshold of how much we are willing to poison ourselves. I'm already trying to quit booze but its got a hold on me at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    So much this!

One thing this virus has done is shown me how arrogant, selfish, and over all stupid the general population is. It is truly sad that so many people believe the ******** they are typing in this thread.
    ur the kind that many foresaw as this generations divide and conquer type. trust, it's equally sad we have this many who blindly trust without investigation. America would've never began with people like you and we sure as **** wouldn't have discovered as many atrocities if everyone just drank the cool aid. wake up bro, you've been programmed to think this way, it took me a long time to unlearn all the bs you believe

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    It's because people are so stupid that they won't do what's best for them or society without it being incentivized.
    incentivizing is definitely how you control idiots, at least we agree on that. I'm reminded of a tesla quote or letter to him after death, I forget in my current drunken state but they used ignorance of contemporary scientific norms as a compliment. there are alot of over educated idiots, very few actual thinkers.
    Last edited by Chronz; 04-06-2020 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    I feel you on that. I donít even want to enter this thread because the Google MDs know more. ďI talk to doctors.Ē I donít know why they do if they have no faith in medicine. I donít take vaccines cause I donít get sick. I promise if you walked into my health care facility looking for a job Iíd turn your *** away. Itís your right to not take it but if you give me an excuse like that there is no way in hell you know the fundamentals of health if I get that excuse.
    Google mds?

lol, you guys are so behind you don't even understand how illogical ur insults are. Google is the last thing vested researchers use these days, it's changed sooo much you millennials can't even understand how useless it is to neutral researchers.

I try to talk to doctors that I share beliefs with, again, you guys don't even understand the conversations taking place in several scientific areas because all u guys know is what's most popular at the moment. pretty sure you guys would be accepting several lies back in the day too. in some way it sucks more now cuz at least back then we had more medicinal/educational options and less distractions.

pretty sure what you mean by fundamentals are simply what's popular at the moment, regardles of context.

I don't know better than medical professionals, I've just worked alongside many in the past that have made very compelling cases against their peers. I side with them based on corroborating evidence I found before meeting them. it's not like I all of a sudden decided to just throw away everything you think you know, I've just been swayed. time will tell whos correct. I hope I'm wrong, I really miss living in the matrix.

and really, relax bro. it's a forum about bread and circuses, if none of you have realized how irrelevant all these games are in the big picture then we got bigger problems, that's coming from someone who's invested more time and effort in it than all of you. I'm actually to the point where I wonder if my sportsball library is bigger than the regulars here combined. much less **** I actually really care about. so yeah, it shouldn't be too disheartening, you can separate intellectual stances. I still like longtime atheistic friends of mine despite me leaving their ranks. I can still drink a beer with someone who believes in a 2 party paradigm, thinks celebrities matter, believes lightspeed is constant, references the double slit. where I draw the line is if they still like dr.who

I don't want to make a big fuss and derail the topic, I'll try not to let my cabin fever drunk riot effect yall.

for those of you who require MSM approval, that zinc cocktail I mentioned was just semi confirmed(limited sample set with all this) by ABC, had a quick segment with a nearby doctor saying as much. coincides with other, limited studies. still not sure if this seemingly cheaply made product is rare due to need or profits, nor if the trump bashing due to him recommending the drug was orchestrated or not but I don't think he mentioned the zinc aspect either, but zinc is essential here

I wonder what shrooms would do right now. talk about clinical/educational suppression.

this is why we should get more inmates to volunteer for crazy testing, we've come a long way from thinking weed makes make minorities wanna rape white women but we still don't know **** about weed either.