Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 2600
    Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    One gives you resistance without any chance of getting the actual illness (dead RNA strands) the other can make you dead unfortunately.
    Wow really, the last time I got the flu was 2 days after getting a flu shot. Can you explain this?

Well, a tiger in the Bronx zoo has tested positive for COVID-19, just goes to show how little we actually know about this virus.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Anything conceivable does not equal Anything period.
    Anything conceivable means anything you can think of. You can conceive things that are not possible. Maybe you meant something else but that is what the words mean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

One gives you resistance without any chance of getting the actual illness (dead RNA strands) the other can make you dead unfortunately.
    This is actually misinformation. Why I donít trust what people say.

https://www.webmd.com/vaccines/how-e...is-flu-vaccine

Unless you meant the RNA strands wonít give it to you...

...but I wander will the rna strands weeken your immune system temporarily enough to catch something easier?

Either way if I can still get the flu then it does nothing to protect others from my ďstill able to catch the flu bodyĒ

https://www.gohealthuc.com/library/can-flu-shot-make-you-sick

Well the above says itís a immune response that makes you feel like you have the flu. Iím just gonna boost my natural immune system and keep this 20 year stretch going strong yíall. Come join me!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 04-05-2020 at 06:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Anything conceivable means anything you can think of. You can conceive things that are not possible. Maybe you meant something else but that is what the words mean

Well comprehendable is more like it. But whatís wrong with saying this?

I said that we as a species are arrogant and donít believe things we CANT comprehend and you said that was false.

Thus you say we believe things that are out of our comprehension which is larger scope of things than the conceivable.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 04-05-2020 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    People can only make judgments based on available information. The WHO issued a warning on Dec 31st about 41 patients in China, and Fauci gave that interview in January. The first US case was on January 20th. What exactly did you expect him to know when he didn't have a sample of the virus to test? IT'S A NEW VIRUS. You seem to be of the belief that an expert must be omnipotent and omniscient, otherwise they're a sham.

The fact that you consider changing your belief in the face of new evidence as a weakness is very telling. That's exactly what science DOES. It absorbs new information and re-evaluates. What it does NOT do is doggedly defend a position proven to be wrong, rather than admit that it was incorrect in the beginning.

Yeah, thatís religion.

Well comprehendable is more like it. But whatís wrong with saying this?

I said that we as a species are arrogant and donít believe things we CANT comprehend and you said that was false.

Thus you say we believe things that are out of our comprehension which is larger scope of things than the conceivable.
    Not making sense doesnít make you right

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Not making sense doesnít make you right

Avoiding answering makes you wrong

Iím making perfect sense and showing how you are talking out of both sides of your mouth lol.

Youíre saying believing in the conceivable is wrong
    And you are also saying we as a people do believe in the inconceivable And are not arrogant

You basically said yes and no at the same time. You made a point that opposes your previous point. Your arguing in circles with zero direction.
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 04-05-2020 at 07:45 PM.

Coronavirus; NBA season suspended

Avoiding answering makes you wrong

Iím making perfect sense and showing how you are talking out of both sides of your mouth lol.

Youíre saying believing in the conceivable is wrong
    And you are also saying we as a people do believe in the inconceivable And are not arrogant

You basically said yes and no at the same time. You made a point that opposes your previous point. Your arguing in circles with zero direction.
    Why would I say its wrong to believe in things you can conceive of? How can you believe in something you canít even conceive of? I donít know what you are trying to say.

Last edited by ewing; 04-05-2020 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Well, a tiger in the Bronx zoo has tested positive for COVID-19, just goes to show how little we actually know about this virus.
    Glad we're wasting tests on zoo animals.

Wow really, the last time I got the flu was 2 days after getting a flu shot. Can you explain this?
    https://www.cdc.gov/flu/prevent/misconceptions.htm

Can a flu vaccine give you the flu?

No, flu vaccines cannot cause flu illness. Flu vaccines given with a needle (i.e., flu shots) are currently made in two ways: the vaccine is made either with a) flu viruses that have been Ďinactivatedí (killed) and that therefore are not infectious, or b) using only a single gene from a flu virus (as opposed to the full virus) in order to produce an immune response without causing infection. This is the case for recombinant influenza vaccines.

Why do some people not feel well after getting the seasonal flu vaccine?

Some people report having mild reactions to flu vaccination. The most common side effects from flu shots are soreness, redness, tenderness or swelling where the shot was given. Low-grade fever, headache and muscle aches also may occur. If these reactions occur, they usually begin soon after the shot and last 1-2 days. In randomized, blinded studies, where some people get inactivated flu shots and others get salt-water shots, the only differences in symptoms was increased soreness in the arm and redness at the injection site among people who got the flu shot. There were no differences in terms of body aches, fever, cough, runny nose or sore throat.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    its to get info. heres hoping its not another false positive

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

"The COVID-19 testing that was performed on our Malayan tiger Nadia was performed in a veterinary school laboratory and is not the same test as is used for people. You cannot send human samples to the veterinary laboratory, and you cannot send animal tests to the human laboratories, so there is no competition for testing between these very different situations."

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    its to get info. heres hoping its not another false positive
    She allegedly developed a dry cough and loss of appetite after potentially being exposed to the virus.

Actually they can both kill you, pretty sure both shed the disease too but the long term effects of heavy metals, foreign animal/human dna are not well known (though it prolly leads to alzheimers down the line from what I can remember). The science on vaccines isn't as concrete as the herd wishes it were, pardon the pun but the resistance is spreading, even amongst the intelligentsia. Studies have been purposely suppressed for a reason, theres alot of money to be made in the industry and a big incentive to decrease the global population. I was lucky enough to meet several doctors that have spoken about having vaccine quotas in order to attain their bonuses. Its also hilarious when you can get a free turkey with your flu shot come Thanksgiving.

Not saying all vaccines are worthless but if you've seen the absurd amount of poison children get today compared to yesteryear, theres alot of overkill. Plenty die from these vaccines that its time to really look into the conflicts of interests between various BIG LETTER enterprises that are suppose to have our best interest at heart.