Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Oh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    and yall have AOC lmfao. didn't yall struggle to find the ventilators too? youngsters ****** NY.

well at least you guys dont have that one wench who didn't think the hospiboat would be coming, repping NY. heard a few of these boats are essentially empty tho, any tidbits?

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    This thread has experienced scope creep of the highest order. Jumped in here to discuss and see opinions on when NBA season would resume and instead read two pages on the merits of involuntary manslaughter. Ok then...
    sorry. we're kind of a small community.

The NBA is "angling" to cancel the 2019-20 season after China's CBA shutdown, per @WindhorstESPN "There is a significant amount of pessimism right now."

****ing hell this means the sixers will keep brett brown

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    and yall have AOC lmfao. didn't yall struggle to find the ventilators too? youngsters ****** NY.

well at least you guys dont have that one wench who didn't think the hospiboat would be coming, repping NY. heard a few of these boats are essentially empty tho, any tidbits?
    I like everyone from where you live., they are all smart. Iím very jelly

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I like everyone from where you live., they are all smart. Iím very jelly

You'll change ur tune when u come out here. Cali has easily the 2nd dumbest populace on average. The herds gather in these coastal towns. NY smells funkier tho, almost as bad as certain areas in San fran

It's become rather the norm, but there wasn't a plan in place for how patients would be referred to the hospital boats.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    It's become rather the norm, but there wasn't a plan in place for how patients would be referred to the hospital boats.
    I have a doctor's note for a few tests I still haven't cashed in. I wonder if I can just walk in. stay tuned

Coronavirus; NBA season suspended

You'll change ur tune when u come out here. Cali has easily the 2nd dumbest populace on average. The herds gather in these coastal towns. NY smells funkier tho, almost as bad as certain areas in San fran
    Idk Iím sure I would find smarties like you. We could be friends and I wouldnít be lonely

anyone thinking about trying a few of the remedies that are supposed to help with this? that malaria drug with a zinc cocktail of some sort. heard another about this tea recipe before bed.

Coronavirus; NBA season suspended

anyone thinking about trying a few of the remedies that are supposed to help with this? that malaria drug with a zinc cocktail of some sort. heard another about this tea recipe before bed.
    I have always been a supplement guy. I have no idea if it is true but zinc and magnesium are said to be good immune system supplements so that could be some benefit. I also take Kraytom sometimes which is thought to be an immune system booster. No idea if this stuff prevents illness or not but Marc Maron recently reminded me to put some pepper in it to activate it so there is that

Last edited by ewing; 04-04-2020 at 12:05 PM.

I've never heard of golden milk but some people I know have been posting about how they're drinking that.

Iíve been taking echinacea and golden seals and doing shots of apple cider vinegar. 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, mixed with 4 times the water 1-2 times a day in the morning or night or both

I hate tea of any kind but I can actually tolerate golden milk. Not bad. And my wife does the apple cider thing and Iíve done it. She takes a few different supplements and has tried to get me to do them. I need to listen.

https://youtu.be/Py1M9NuG9y8

https://youtu.be/Py1M9NuG9y8

So true