Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 186 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    do you guys know what's happened to the homeless? went looking to donate to a few vets I knew from my old neighborhood, long gone.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/31/u...rking-lot.html

Bc **** putting them in the empty hotels or other unoccupied buildings, right? Let's put them in a parking lot!

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    If she tested positive for COVID-19 and that's what that man contracted, then she should be charged with involuntary manslaughter. The guy didn't need to die just bc ppl don't know how to stay home or cover their mouth with a mask or something else if they go out or if the first 2 are ignored at least cover their mouth when they cough.
    I havent seen any confirmation that the woman tested positive for Covid-19. just that she as coughing in close proximity to the bus driver, and not covering her mouth. Until theres any real info out that she had the virus- its hard to say that it's "straight up man slaughter"

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    I havent seen any confirmation that the woman tested positive for Covid-19. just that she as coughing in close proximity to the bus driver, and not covering her mouth. Until theres any real info out that she had the virus- its hard to say that it's "straight up man slaughter"
    Meh, disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    The man died Wednesday. Did you expect there to already be a trial? It fits the definition of involuntary manslaughter. I don't understand why you're trying to defend a position you are clearly wrong on by focusing on someone's word choice, when you clearly know what he meant. There is no scenario where he could have possibly meant, "She's been found, tested, and convicted so it's definitely manslaughter." He was saying a manslaughter charge would be appropriate. Whether she's guilty is for a court to decide.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    The man died Wednesday. Did you expect there to already be a trial? It fits the definition of involuntary manslaughter. I don't understand why you're trying to defend a position you are clearly wrong on by focusing on someone's word choice, when you clearly know what he meant. There is no scenario where he could have possibly meant, "She's been found, tested, and convicted so it's definitely manslaughter." He was saying a manslaughter charge would be appropriate. Whether she's guilty is for a court to decide.
    I dont know if id call it manslaughter charge would be appropriate before knowing if she was infected (or even having any information to suspect she was infected). While I agree the woman is a complete ***** either way... I just dont think that alone makes me assume it was man slaughter.

Just how hard was she coughing cuz these guys are way up on front. I feel bad for them giving free rides, once the poor find out transportation is free, they might abuse it.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/31/u...rking-lot.html

Bc **** putting them in the empty hotels or other unoccupied buildings, right? Let's put them in a parking lot!
    I'm sure it has something to do with the world economy. Same reason we can't feed the homeless, or why 15 year old me got in trouble for giving away churches chicken we were about to throw out. People will take advantage of generosity

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Meh, disagree.
    until you gauge her mental acuity, can u really. What if she has mental defects idk. I would punish her but manslaughter is pretty big

You guys remember me *****ing about getting in trouble for being sick. Well it turns out the super who wrote me up has suddenly been missing. There's talk of him being infected. I'm not happy about it but only cuz I'm hoping he had no choice. He's a good guy usually, I prolly shouldn't think this is karma right. I'm sort of a duck sometimes but idk what to think about that

Coronavirus; NBA season suspended

Just how hard was she coughing cuz these guys are way up on front. I feel bad for them giving free rides, once the poor find out transportation is free, they might abuse it.
    What are you taking about? Free rides?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

You guys remember me *****ing about getting in trouble for being sick. Well it turns out the super who wrote me up has suddenly been missing. There's talk of him being infected. I'm not happy about it but only cuz I'm hoping he had no choice. He's a good guy usually, I prolly shouldn't think this is karma right. I'm sort of a duck sometimes but idk what to think about that
    Idc bc its an internet forum BUT it's so hard for me to not report the company i work for. I'm very conflicted. If the economy wasn't destroyed I'd just get a different job.

They allegedly found some survival of the business loophole or something. But there's still vendors and random people coming in the business. Not cleaning or sanitizing of work stations, very little social distancing. People clearly sick not being questioned or sent home, idk man, stuffs dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What are you taking about? Free rides?

free bus rides here in LA. not NY? well, that makes sense, y'all kill babies

free bus rides here in LA. not NY? well, that makes sense, y'all kill babies
    Oh

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

This thread has experienced scope creep of the highest order. Jumped in here to discuss and see opinions on when NBA season would resume and instead read two pages on the merits of involuntary manslaughter. Ok then...

ESPN's Brian Windhorst provided the latest thinking inside the league, citing increased pessimism the NBA can resume the 2019-20 campaign:

"The talks between the players union and the league this week, I've talked to both sides of this issue, and it is clear that the NBA is angling to set up a deal that enables them to shut the season down.

"Now they don't have to do that yet, and the way they're negotiating they're leaving themselves an option either way, but they're not having talks about how to restart the league, they're having financial talks about what would happen if the season shuts down, and I think there is a significant amount of pessimism right now."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...s-cba-shutdown

*sigh*