Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 189 of 207 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189190191199 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 3105
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Back on topic.

How can we have a season tourney or whatever if 200 players donít feel safe returning to play?
    feels like the season is not going to happen IMO. i don't see a way around this. those who are opposed will be opposed at a very emotional level.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

https://youtu.be/Im3JhAudYlU

All lives matter

Trump called old man who was bleeding from ear a terrorist.

Back on topic.

How can we have a season tourney or whatever if 200 players donít feel safe returning to play?
    They will have to have the players that have had it come out and say it isnt that bad. pro athletes in top physical shape should not be at any significant risk to this virus. Also- the likelyhood of getting this virus at all in the setting the players would be in is extremely low to begin with. If the players dont want to be separated from at risk family members- that would be another story.

Unfortunately, if it is the players not willing to play...... this will lead to a cba issue. BTW- Do the players have any specific issue with the set up of things that could be worked on.... or are they just flat out refusing to play under any conditions during the pandemic? It sort of begs the question- why didnt the players union say they would not be willing to play when the league was trying to figure out a plan the last 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    They will have to have the players that have had it come out and say it isnt that bad. pro athletes in top physical shape should not be at any significant risk to this virus. Also- the likelyhood of getting this virus at all in the setting the players would be in is extremely low to begin with. If the players dont want to be separated from at risk family members- that would be another story.

Unfortunately, if it is the players not willing to play...... this will lead to a cba issue. BTW- Do the players have any specific issue with the set up of things that could be worked on.... or are they just flat out refusing to play under any conditions during the pandemic? It sort of begs the question- why didnt the players union say they would not be willing to play when the league was trying to figure out a plan the last 2 months.
    I agree that if they are rigorously tested and set up in a figurative bubble their risk of infection and subsequent transmission is very low. You are correct in this regard. You are ****ing out of your mind to assume that this virus cant do irreparable damage to young healthy people. Plenty of evidence emerging that even young asymptomatic people can develop long term neurological and respiratory damage that may be minimal but still cause some impairment. There are cases of young asymptomatic people that have developed scaring of the lungs. You are out of your depth here and making linear conclusions not supported by the data.

All this over a fake-*** virus. Y'all stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by tjsaxx View Post
    All this over a fake-*** virus. Y'all stupid.
    Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

The mortality rate for mexicanbeer is 1/10 that for the general population. But y'all too stupid to ever figure that out.

Back on topic.

Play 3 on 3. I honestly donít know the answer.

The mortality rate for mexicanbeer is 1/10 that for the general population. But y'all too stupid to ever figure that out.
    well y'all created this account just to say stupid **** like this....so there's that......
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Wear your dumb mask and STFU, ho.

Lmao!

So I work in one of the largest medical centers in the world. My hospital just announced that we're taking overflow from other hospitals who are at capacity. Stay safe guys.

It's all bulls-t lol.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    So I work in one of the largest medical centers in the world. My hospital just announced that we're taking overflow from other hospitals who are at capacity. Stay safe guys.

It's all bulls-t lol.
    You seem like a very scientifically literate individual.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

It's all bulls-t lol.
    Yes, hospitals regularly give up revenue generating patients to other hospitals just to try and trick you into wearing a mask. Moron.