Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 169 of 207 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3105
  1. #2521
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    26,180

    Coronavirus; NBA season suspended

    What proof do you have that it is being ignored? And please don't say because we are not all able to go back to work. I mean something substantive.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  2. #2522
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    What proof do you have that it is being ignored? And please don't say because we are not all able to go back to work. I mean something substantive.
    ignored might not be the best word.... accepted might be more accurate. and yes- ideas to re open are shot down immediately and not even tried being dismissed in favor of doing nothing to address the problems

  3. #2523
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,773
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    ignored might not be the best word.... accepted might be more accurate. and yes- ideas to re open are shot down immediately and not even tried being dismissed in favor of doing nothing to address the problems
    Your misinformation is what’s shot down.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #2524
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    8,868
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    ignored might not be the best word.... accepted might be more accurate. and yes- ideas to re open are shot down immediately and not even tried being dismissed in favor of doing nothing to address the problems
    Except every state has started reopening in some form, including New York. So once again you favor propaganda over facts.

  5. #2525
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,320
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Except every state has started reopening in some form, including New York. So once again you favor propaganda over facts.
    lol not in a fashion thats going to get everyone working again. 25% capacity in restaurants or curb side pick up? good luck to bartenders. no salons or gyms in blue states. curb side pick up from department stores???? not sure how thats better than online ordering. also- why couldnt they do that all along??

  6. #2526
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    8,868
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    lol not in a fashion thats going to get everyone working again. 25% capacity in restaurants or curb side pick up? good luck to bartenders. no salons or gyms in blue states. curb side pick up from department stores???? not sure how thats better than online ordering. also- why couldnt they do that all along??
    See how you keep moving the bar to try and pretend you're oppressed? First it's "a leftist conspiracy to keep everyone on welfare", then it's "they shut down any attempt to reopen the economy" and now it's "they're not opening fast enough for my liking."

    I tried to ignore your posts and just let it go, but I am simply amazed how you can be factually wrong so consistently.

  7. #2527
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,023
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    See how you keep moving the bar to try and pretend you're oppressed? First it's "a leftist conspiracy to keep everyone on welfare", then it's "they shut down any attempt to reopen the economy" and now it's "they're not opening fast enough for my liking."

    I tried to ignore your posts and just let it go, but I am simply amazed how you can be factually wrong so consistently.
    There is 12 years of history you can use as reference. This is nothing new.

  8. #2528
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,320
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    See how you keep moving the bar to try and pretend you're oppressed? First it's "a leftist conspiracy to keep everyone on welfare", then it's "they shut down any attempt to reopen the economy" and now it's "they're not opening fast enough for my liking."

    I tried to ignore your posts and just let it go, but I am simply amazed how you can be factually wrong so consistently.
    Ummm I think the goal has always been to get back to normal. Sorry if that wasnt clear. The ones pushing for a new normal might be the ones moving the goal post from the last 400 yrs

  9. #2529
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,513
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Ummm I think the goal has always been to get back to normal. Sorry if that wasnt clear. The ones pushing for a new normal might be the ones moving the goal post from the last 400 yrs
    New normal is the only scientifically viable viewpoint. Until further notice.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  10. #2530
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    26,180
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Ummm I think the goal has always been to get back to normal. Sorry if that wasnt clear. The ones pushing for a new normal might be the ones moving the goal post from the last 400 yrs
    If normal is life before this that could be a year down the road. I hope you have supports in place to deal with this - honestly.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  11. #2531
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,320
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    New normal is the only scientifically viable viewpoint. Until further notice.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    see that sounds more like a cult, doesnt it??

  12. #2532
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    26,180
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    see that sounds more like a cult, doesnt it??
    No. A cult is an extreme view, not something the majority of humans agree upon.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

    but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

  13. #2533
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    34,023
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    If normal is life before this that could be a year down the road. I hope you have supports in place to deal with this - honestly.
    It's WAY more than a year away. I was mocked back in Feb when I said this would be years and I see no reason that has changed. We're not going to be back to normal until unemployment is back down and that may never happen.

  14. #2534
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,773
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    see that sounds more like a cult, doesnt it??
    Ask China!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #2535
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    21,320
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    No. A cult is an extreme view, not something the majority of humans agree upon.

    Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    majority of humans have been wrong about things in the past.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •