Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 169 of 207 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3105

Coronavirus; NBA season suspended

What proof do you have that it is being ignored? And please don't say because we are not all able to go back to work. I mean something substantive.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    What proof do you have that it is being ignored? And please don't say because we are not all able to go back to work. I mean something substantive.
    ignored might not be the best word.... accepted might be more accurate. and yes- ideas to re open are shot down immediately and not even tried being dismissed in favor of doing nothing to address the problems

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    ignored might not be the best word.... accepted might be more accurate. and yes- ideas to re open are shot down immediately and not even tried being dismissed in favor of doing nothing to address the problems
    Your misinformation is what’s shot down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Except every state has started reopening in some form, including New York. So once again you favor propaganda over facts.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    Except every state has started reopening in some form, including New York. So once again you favor propaganda over facts.
    lol not in a fashion thats going to get everyone working again. 25% capacity in restaurants or curb side pick up? good luck to bartenders. no salons or gyms in blue states. curb side pick up from department stores???? not sure how thats better than online ordering. also- why couldnt they do that all along??

lol not in a fashion thats going to get everyone working again. 25% capacity in restaurants or curb side pick up? good luck to bartenders. no salons or gyms in blue states. curb side pick up from department stores???? not sure how thats better than online ordering. also- why couldnt they do that all along??
    See how you keep moving the bar to try and pretend you're oppressed? First it's "a leftist conspiracy to keep everyone on welfare", then it's "they shut down any attempt to reopen the economy" and now it's "they're not opening fast enough for my liking."

I tried to ignore your posts and just let it go, but I am simply amazed how you can be factually wrong so consistently.

See how you keep moving the bar to try and pretend you're oppressed? First it's "a leftist conspiracy to keep everyone on welfare", then it's "they shut down any attempt to reopen the economy" and now it's "they're not opening fast enough for my liking."

I tried to ignore your posts and just let it go, but I am simply amazed how you can be factually wrong so consistently.
    There is 12 years of history you can use as reference. This is nothing new.

Ummm I think the goal has always been to get back to normal. Sorry if that wasnt clear. The ones pushing for a new normal might be the ones moving the goal post from the last 400 yrs

Ummm I think the goal has always been to get back to normal. Sorry if that wasnt clear. The ones pushing for a new normal might be the ones moving the goal post from the last 400 yrs
    New normal is the only scientifically viable viewpoint. Until further notice.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

If normal is life before this that could be a year down the road. I hope you have supports in place to deal with this - honestly.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    New normal is the only scientifically viable viewpoint. Until further notice.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    see that sounds more like a cult, doesnt it??

No. A cult is an extreme view, not something the majority of humans agree upon.

If normal is life before this that could be a year down the road. I hope you have supports in place to deal with this - honestly.
    It's WAY more than a year away. I was mocked back in Feb when I said this would be years and I see no reason that has changed. We're not going to be back to normal until unemployment is back down and that may never happen.

Ask China!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

No. A cult is an extreme view, not something the majority of humans agree upon.

majority of humans have been wrong about things in the past.....