Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 203 of 207 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3105
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Let's just push to the side and sweep under the rug that the United States has tested more people than Canada's entire population [emoji23]
    The US has tested almost 13x as many as Canada, much closer to being inline with the population difference (9x).

But the positive number of cases is NOT 13x, is it. It's 30x. So yes, you guys are testing more considering the relative size of your country. One might suggest that has more to do with the fact that everyone is getting it though.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

You're insufferable bro. Population density matters when a virus requires social distancing, who would've guessed.

Drop your superiority complex man, you're a human. This is wave one and you're trying to shove down an entire nations throat... Look how poor of a job you did, what a bum take, humble yourself homie, it'll work wonders for ya.

You don't know what myself or anyone else did or didn't do you're just talking out the side of your neck, because you think you're better than other humans based on where you reside, congrats bud!

Ever heard of population density Mr aerospace engineer?
    Okay. Good excuse. Other countries with higher pop densities are doing better than the US. also, like half of our entire country has no population which makes our density seem alot lower than it is. Southern Ontario specifically has a much higher population density and we're killing it.

Let's just push to the side and sweep under the rug that the United States has tested more people than Canada's entire population
    So what? Use per capita. Keep defending the response. If you're not part of the solution...

What countries are we talking - China?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Okay. Good excuse. Other countries with higher pop densities are doing better than the US. also, like half of our entire country has no population which makes our density seem alot lower than it is. Southern Ontario specifically has a much higher population density and we're killing it.

So what? Use per capita. Keep defending the response. If you're not part of the solution...
    Based on what? lol outside of China, the United States have tested more people than any other country, what you're saying isn't based in fact, statistics do not backup your claim.

Based on what? lol outside of China, the United States have tested more people than any other country, what you're saying isn't based in fact, statistics do not backup your claim.
    Do you not understand what Per capita means?

The US is literally the single worst country on the planet when dealing with this pandemic
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

I think some people are legit upset that "Kung Flu" is becoming less and less fatal. This is fantastic news.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Do you not understand what Per capita means?

The US is literally the single worst country on the planet when dealing with this pandemic
    Reading comprehension much? He said and I quote "Other countries with higher pop densities are doing better than the US".

Not sure how you interpret that ANY different than how I responded to it but given your stance, I'm honestly not surprised.

Anyway, like I said, other countries with higher population density than the USA have not tested nearly as many people as the USA has, so how can it be asserted they're doing better when they haven't even tested anywhere near as many people as a smaller country like the USA has? What is this claim based on? The answer is its a baseless claim.
    Last edited by NBA all the way; 07-08-2020 at 06:56 PM.

I don't understand the "Kung Flu" reference... I understand you're ignorant and don't understand the degree of what's going on today, but SU if you don't know... You might be suffering more than the average bear because you were too stupid and ignorant to prepare ahead for unanticipated times, sorry, dude.

You're insufferable bro. Population density matters when a virus requires social distancing, who would've guessed.

Drop your superiority complex man, you're a human. This is wave one and you're trying to shove down an entire nations throat... Look how poor of a job you did, what a bum take, humble yourself homie, it'll work wonders for ya.

You don't know what myself or anyone else did or didn't do you're just talking out the side of your neck, because you think you're better than other humans based on where you reside, congrats bud!
    Sorry if that is how you think I am coming across. It's not about Canada vs USA. I can only speak from my own experience based on where I live. I could be from any number of other countries and it wouldn't matter, I guess that the point.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Heyyy guys! With The Toronto Raptors games being postponed and Gridlife still successful... I just want to write about something. I have been having very vivid dreams about that Toosie Slide guy and I am filled with resentment. Partly because i work in events, but I was deleted from his instagram. I served in Make a wish foundation and that day, pow pow stepped into the room. I dont know why im having this indifference, but I do feel like it should be confronted. I am responsible for bringing in alot of Big Fish for this leisure activity and it has been hard to manage the B2B aspect of this field. Any thoughts...? Like i can literally feel him, but his music has changed and it made me think about that "narrow path" I should be on. Do I change my career altogether. I am a creative, so I do visual projects but the last for the season is tshirts for our Endless Summer Tour Campaign. Let me know what you think. I can give you very descriptive details... It's an affair!

Well, you know why Westbrook hasnít gone yet. Heís got COVID.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Well, you know why Westbrook hasnít gone yet. Heís got COVID.
    He definitely won't be the last. People still aren't taking it seriously (not to say that Westbrook didn't) and the virus is too pervasive. I honestly doubt even the bubble will be enough to stop an airborne killer.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    He definitely won't be the last. People still aren't taking it seriously (not to say that Westbrook didn't) and the virus is too pervasive. I honestly doubt even the bubble will be enough to stop an airborne killer.
    Different set of circumstances but this is encouraging.

Reading comprehension much? He said and I quote "Other countries with higher pop densities are doing better than the US".

Not sure how you interpret that ANY different than how I responded to it but given your stance, I'm honestly not surprised.

Anyway, like I said, other countries with higher population density than the USA have not tested nearly as many people as the USA has, so how can it be asserted they're doing better when they haven't even tested anywhere near as many people as a smaller country like the USA has? What is this claim based on? The answer is its a baseless claim.
    There is somewhat of a selection bias at play. In countries where there is very little community spread there is not a lot of reason for testing. In the US where community spread has become rampant upon the stupid re-opening of bars and such across the southern US more people are seeking tests because of symptoms and/or association with other sick or confirmed positive people. We are testing more because more people are getting sick. If it was simply a matter of increased testing the positive rate would be low but instead it has reached above 25 percent in many areas of the country whereas in the early days of the lock down the positive rate was single digits. Dont sound like Trump now in your analysis.