Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 173 of 173 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173
Results 2,581 to 2,583 of 2583
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I actually was specific in making the distinction it wasn't everyone on a side but political leaders of one of our parties. I can point out when the potus is acting insane riling this stuff up, it's crazy people want to ignore his behavior and allow it to become and acceptable standard.

There has been a ton of that generalizing in the thread, I actually am surprised now it's an issue and I tried clearing up what part may have a point and what was over the top possibly. Why don't you go back and do the same to styles/chronz all thread if you actually have this standard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I specifically responded to their posts that I disagreed with and explained on multiple occasions when I thought a group was in the minority.

Agreed, you did state it's not all on the right, but you don't ever confront the person in the same way I do about it. When you disagree with me, Chronz, or styles, you absolutely respond to us directly (as you should and as I do with anyone I disagree with). In fact, you completely skipped over Saddle being one of the people you claim didn't exist on PSD saying the things he was saying (anyone who opens up only cares about earning a buck and doesn't give a damn about old people). I believe you weren't aware what he said, but I wasn't merely responding to an "outlier" in society, it was to everyone including those on PSD who feel as he does.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    I specifically responded to their posts that I disagreed with and explained on multiple occasions when I thought a group was in the minority.

Agreed, you did state it's not all on the right, but you don't ever confront the person in the same way I do about it. When you disagree with me, Chronz, or styles, you absolutely respond to us directly (as you should and as I do with anyone I disagree with). In fact, you completely skipped over Saddle being one of the people you claim didn't exist on PSD saying the things he was saying (anyone who opens up only cares about earning a buck and doesn't give a damn about old people). I believe you weren't aware what he said, but I wasn't merely responding to an "outlier" in society, it was to everyone including those on PSD who feel as he does.
    I do not respond to every time Chronz/Styles and so on say left/lefty this or that. If you want I will go back, it probably doesn't take long for me to find some. I do when they start making insane points to defend their stances and so on.

You have also agreed with them throughout often encouraging what they are doing. It has been a mix for you as well but you specifically want a response to Blam from me without me ever having that standard of always doing so and despite your hypocrisy in the thread if you claim this is yours.

I have asked you to quote specifically and you never did. Feel free to do so and as I said those people are the outliers, most in this thread that have been arguing are not doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    they're conserving their right to say **** u to alleged experts.

I think lefties tend to like big government taking care of them ( might have something to do with the destruction of the nuclear family but could be totally *** wrong here) and are more trusting towards experts in general.

on average tho, very few are all that active politically so they aren't extreme one way or the other imo. we're all still human
    Ahh yes, lefties ______ (like to have big government take care of them)

Glad you called that out and glad I clearly made a fuss about it too... Oh wait it has been ok to generalize like this all thread until it upset you.