Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Heís saying that the numbers that are being represented are higher than the actual numbers
    No ****. It makes less sense

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Heís saying that the numbers that are being represented are higher than the actual numbers
    Well that explains things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    No ****. It makes less sense
    So you are disagreeing with my statement? I'm confused
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Being front line in the medical field, I hate to say it, but I donít see a mid summer return. The media is talking this thing down trying to minimize panic which is reasonable. China is having another wave of the corona virus because we donít have a vaccine. We have a vaccine that is FDA approved but for it to go through clinical trials, that is another 14 months. If you donít have a vaccine you are going to go through spurts of mitigation and complete isolation just to allow an economy to survive. But I would be very surprised if basketball is returning this summer and honestly this fall.

I'll give it to the Commissioner, he's very open to all ideas. Not sure any of the 3 options are feasible after wat tp13baby said but still.

Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    Being front line in the medical field, I hate to say it, but I donít see a mid summer return. The media is talking this thing down trying to minimize panic which is reasonable. China is having another wave of the corona virus because we donít have a vaccine. We have a vaccine that is FDA approved but for it to go through clinical trials, that is another 14 months. If you donít have a vaccine you are going to go through spurts of mitigation and complete isolation just to allow an economy to survive. But I would be very surprised if basketball is returning this summer and honestly this fall.
    The media is talking it down? Coronavirus is literally the only topic that's on the news.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    The media is talking it down? Coronavirus is literally the only topic that's on the news.
    But they aren't saying that it's going to take a year to get through this. That's what I thought was so ridiculous is that people were thinking that in a couple weeks we'd be out of it. Not how these things work. But this level of nation wide shut down isn't sustainable for a couple months, much less a year.

And there is almost no way the NBA finishes this season and it is highly likely that next season is severely delayed in starting. Schools won't be going back until the fall at the earliest. This is not going away anytime soon unless they can get some things streamlined with the vaccine approval process to get it pushed through quicker.
    Last edited by JAZZNC; 03-19-2020 at 08:53 AM.

Rippin' lips son!!

This would all be solved if we would just let bosston call the shots.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    This would all be solved if we would just let bosston call the shots.
    We need to focus on the flu which has killed more people in the US in two months than corona has killed worldwide in the same amount of time. I feel confident with the statistics as of today, many wonderful people have already recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    We need to focus on the flu which has killed more people in the US in two months than corona has killed worldwide in the same amount of time. I feel confident with the statistics as of today, many wonderful people have already recovered.
    Amazing it looks like the steps weíve taken to quarantine and close everything down are really stopping this pandemic or at least suppressing it. I suspect nationwide shutdown for a few weeks is next since we still have a lot of idiots out there running around partying and whatever else
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    But they aren't saying that it's going to take a year to get through this. That's what I thought was so ridiculous is that people were thinking that in a couple weeks we'd be out of it. Not how these things work. But this level of nation wide shut down isn't sustainable for a couple months, much less a year.

And there is almost no way the NBA finishes this season and it is highly likely that next season is severely delayed in starting. Schools won't be going back until the fall at the earliest. This is not going away anytime soon unless they can get some things streamlined with the vaccine approval process to get it pushed through quicker.
    been saying it for over a month in every sport but nobody listened to me... there wont be a way they can finish sorry and people refuse to accept it.

they are... its the only thing on the news but idiots still continue to down play this and its a shame. Bosston poster for example.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 03-19-2020 at 10:27 AM.

The whole world hasnít just been exposed.

Statistical analysis is estimating this virus through mitigation (being smart and social distancing) 45 million deaths in the next 6 months. We have vaccines for the flu, we donít for this.

And many wonderful people have died, young and old. And many wonderful people in New York donít have ventilators. And many wonderful people will get this virus both young and old and will need ventilators and will still die. Some wonderful people wonít get a ventilator because the number needed will not be enough. Some wonderful people will basically be sacrificed.

So yeah one of the most powerful countries will begin to pick and choose who lives and dies because people donít take it seriously. The flu has a vaccine and if people werenít idiots and just get one the death toll would be a hell of a lot lower, but America- the home of anti-vaxxers and people who donít give a **** about anyone but themselves.

You have an administration that is down playing this. I was one also to down play it, but look at more research, talking to hospitals, if we told you exactly all you know and the media displayed that, you think people are hysterical now......

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Amazing it looks like the steps weíve taken to quarantine and close everything down are really stopping this pandemic or at least suppressing it. I suspect nationwide shutdown for a few weeks is next since we still have a lot of idiots out there running around partying and whatever else
    Suppression works but if we relax before vaccine is used, it comes back and kills millions more. But my generation isnít taking it serious

People have tried to focus on the flu, but there's so many ****nuts and their conspiracy theories about the vaccination. You behaving like this only negatively impacts the situation. Get some sense.