Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 197 of 207 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 3105
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Youíre wasting your time with stylez. If you couldnít tell already, he has no idea what heís talking about and is just spreading garbage now that his boy is in danger because heís been a major ****up lately (more than his usual ****up self).

Itís like talking to a brick wall with an agenda.
    havent mentioned Trumps name once.....

but we can take a look at the death count in liberally ran states like Massachusetts, New Jersey and New York and compare them to red states like Arizona, Texas and Florida.

Yknow its funny though, I wonder what the media coverage of wearing masks would be like today if Trump was encouraging masks from the beginning. Thats pretty much the only reason the left is so obsessed with wearing masks.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    havent mentioned Trumps name once.....

but we can take a look at the death count in liberally ran states like Massachusetts, New Jersey and New York and compare them to red states like Arizona, Texas and Florida.

Yknow its funny though, I wonder what the media coverage of wearing masks would be like today if Trump was encouraging masks from the beginning. Thats pretty much the only reason the left is so obsessed with wearing masks.
    Oh cry me a river. When the shutdown happened you were ok with it until Trump realized that it was worse than what he thought and was going to tank the economy. Youíre ******** is painfully transparent.

Higher density areas will of course have bigger outbreaks and take a look at the numbers. Texas is fourth and only getting worse while Florida just keeps breaking itís own records.

And if Trump has been touting masks from the beginning, weíd not only have less cases/deaths but he also would get credit for not being a complete disaster in leading us thru this. Do you really think that the media/Dems/liberals think everything he does is complete trash only because he does it?

You donít know what youíre talking about. Stop commenting and asking idiot questions on things that you donít know about.

Oh cry me a river. When the shutdown happened you were ok with it until Trump realized that it was worse than what he thought and was going to tank the economy. Youíre ******** is painfully transparent.

Higher density areas will of course have bigger outbreaks and take a look at the numbers. Texas is fourth and only getting worse while Florida just keeps breaking itís own records.

And if Trump has been touting masks from the beginning, weíd not only have less cases/deaths but he also would get credit for not being a complete disaster in leading us thru this. Do you really think that the media/Dems/liberals think everything he does is complete trash only because he does it?

You donít know what youíre talking about. Stop commenting and asking idiot questions on things that you donít know about.
    I was fine with it when it was 15 days, and the public was lead to believe there was a plan in place.... and this was going to be very temporary. When the governors freak out when they see an influx of new cases.... yet dont seem all that concerned about the number of unemployment applications coming in every day. New cases for 3 or 4 days has them shutting down resturaunts, parks, halting disney land re opening, and more. But over 40 million people unemployed doesnt concern the governors to make any adjustments.

Someone needs to light a fire under the team working on the vaccine. Seems like the people in charge are content waiting this thing out. Someone needs to put a deadline on it just like they put dead lines on bars shutting down and stuff. the team working on the vaccine needs to feel the urgency.

I was referring to deaths, and more importantly deaths per capita. Texas is the state with the second most people and you guys arent even top 10 in deaths. Michigan is a state that isnt particularly dense and they have two and a half times the death texas does while having 1/3 the population. (Yet the media is pushing for Gretchen Whitmer to be a vise president candidate?? while greg abbot is being destroyed). And in NY- like 70% of the deaths are in nursing homes. The same nursing homes that Cuomo sent positive covid patients back too. (Nobody wants to talk about huge things like that, but lets freak out over someone not wearing a mask on a hiking trail.)

BTW- im pissed off with trump too. Me wanting to get back to normal has nothing to do with trump. If you told me we could be back 100% normal next week if trump was guaranteed to lose in november.... id take it in a second. The rallies are a stupid idea, and doubling down on his hatred of obama care with no alternatives in mind is idiotic during pandemic.

I was fine with it when it was 15 days, and the public was lead to believe there was a plan in place.... and this was going to be very temporary. When the governors freak out when they see an influx of new cases.... yet dont seem all that concerned about the number of unemployment applications coming in every day. New cases for 3 or 4 days has them shutting down resturaunts, parks, halting disney land re opening, and more. But over 40 million people unemployed doesnt concern the governors to make any adjustments.

Someone needs to light a fire under the team working on the vaccine. Seems like the people in charge are content waiting this thing out. Someone needs to put a deadline on it just like they put dead lines on bars shutting down and stuff. the team working on the vaccine needs to feel the urgency.

I was referring to deaths, and more importantly deaths per capita. Texas is the state with the second most people and you guys arent even top 10 in deaths. Michigan is a state that isnt particularly dense and they have two and a half times the death texas does while having 1/3 the population. (Yet the media is pushing for Gretchen Whitmer to be a vise president candidate?? while greg abbot is being destroyed). And in NY- like 70% of the deaths are in nursing homes. The same nursing homes that Cuomo sent positive covid patients back too. (Nobody wants to talk about huge things like that, but lets freak out over someone not wearing a mask on a hiking trail.)

BTW- im pissed off with trump too. Me wanting to get back to normal has nothing to do with trump. If you told me we could be back 100% normal next week if trump was guaranteed to lose in november.... id take it in a second. The rallies are a stupid idea, and doubling down on his hatred of obama care with no alternatives in mind is idiotic during pandemic.
    Glad to see that youíre finally seeing what most rational adults have seen for years regarding Trump. Bars and restaurants donít need to be open. Neither do gyms or hotels (unless for essential workers). Most other countries are falling while we keep rising. The big test will be when they open back up if itís been enough time.

If our economy tanks because of 3 months in lockdown then it needs to be revamped where the top bloodsuckers arenít hoarding the huge sums that theyíre allowed to hoard.

And vaccines take time. Lighting a fire under them doesnít do anyone any good. Read a history book.

Glad to see that youíre finally seeing what most rational adults have seen for years regarding Trump. Bars and restaurants donít need to be open. Neither do gyms or hotels (unless for essential workers). Most other countries are falling while we keep rising. The big test will be when they open back up if itís been enough time.

If our economy tanks because of 3 months in lockdown then it needs to be revamped where the top bloodsuckers arenít hoarding the huge sums that theyíre allowed to hoard.

And vaccines take time. Lighting a fire under them doesnít do anyone any good. Read a history book.
    And do we need to be having physical protests all over the country right in the middle of all of this? Could that be moved to a live stream? It just seems like there was more of an effort to at least try and stay reasonably safe at gyms and restaurants than there was in a lot of the protests I saw a few weeks ago- yet nobody seems to think those are a concern..... but we all seem to really hate the idea of businesses opening up and trying to survive.

If nothing was shut down or just for two weeks then those 40 million that were unemployed would be dead, because that was the original casualty number if we did not do anything. Obviously Iím not saying those specific unemployed people would be dead, but you get my point.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

And do we need to be having physical protests all over the country right in the middle of all of this? Could that be moved to a live stream? It just seems like there was more of an effort to at least try and stay reasonably safe at gyms and restaurants than there was in a lot of the protests I saw a few weeks ago- yet nobody seems to think those are a concern..... but we all seem to really hate the idea of businesses opening up and trying to survive.
    Iím not even going to touch this one with a ten foot pole.

https://youtu.be/5DmW_H4U-MI

Coronavirus hoax recap.

I never said it was a hoax

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    If nothing was shut down or just for two weeks then those 40 million that were unemployed would be dead, because that was the original casualty number if we did not do anything. Obviously Iím not saying those specific unemployed people would be dead, but you get my point.
    wtf, thats more than 10% of the population......nobody ever assumed the mortality rate was anywhere near that. I think wed lose about 1 million people. 1.5 million at a max if we didnt protect the elderly. 40 million???? your crazy.

Again, some things are just that important. Canít put certain things on hold anymore. You keep repeating things that should be comprehended the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    https://youtu.be/5DmW_H4U-MI

Coronavirus hoax recap.

I never said it was a hoax
    That network should be off the air with the amount of garbage they put out. How many people believed them and treated this as a hoax? How many people died because of their (and Trumpís) wreck-less behavior?

wtf, thats more than 10% of the population......nobody ever assumed the mortality rate was anywhere near that. I think wed lose about 1 million people. 1.5 million at a max if we didnt protect the elderly. 40 million???? your crazy.
    That was with no precautions and doing business as usual. That was the projection.

I agree that bars and gyms don't need to be open ... ever really. Restaurants and hotels though do. Essential workers can't always bring food with them and essential workers don't all work near home.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Iím not even going to touch this one with a ten foot pole.
    I have no issue with the protests, I do think it's funny that people are saying it has no effect on the spread of the virus.

Again, some things are just that important. Canít put certain things on hold anymore. You keep repeating things that should be comprehended the first time.
    That's completely subjective. To businesses struggling to survive- they might honestly believe that it is important that they be given the opportunity to open up as well.

Also- Im not suggesting that people not be allowed to protest. I'm calling out the governors for not doing ANYTHING to even attempt to regulate protests or keep them safe. BLM is a big enough and strong enough organization. They could have arranged for all protestors to be tested before going out. It may have taken a week or so to get everything set up. There were zero social distancing requirements being enforced. If the government is ok with all of that happening and doesnt see those protests as contributing to any additional covid cases, its a joke that they see a restaurant opening and trying to stay clean and 6 feet part as a big enough concern, they are willing to go after their liquor license. Its insane that they are ok with the protests, but they are ticketing people going into a drive in church service.

You honestly dont think there are any politics behind some of this stuff? Leaders are afraid of how it will reflect on them if they say anything even close to critiquing BLM.