Follow us on Twitter

Page 196 of 207 FirstFirst ... 96146186194195196197198206 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 3105
    Yeah ďGo ask ChinaĒ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    It's greed which always goes with arrogance and one of the flaws of capitalism is that it creates greed.

in the mean time: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/ 127.953 people dead in the US (more than 100 additions per hour) and counting.
    Crazy. Wonder what some other countries would have been with accurate reporting of numbers .

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Thats the thing. If this is how its going to be from here on out. the damages will be less than the .5% of the population that does from this.... probably less. Talking about kids growing up not socializing with other kids in a school environment. Talking about never being able to play organized basketball growing up. Were gonna have 1/3 of the workforce out of work indefinitely. You are watching too many movies if you think that is doable. People say this wont be forever.... but 30+ years basically is forever..... and thats realistically the time line for the vaccine
    We will find a way. I agree that this is frustrating and we can sacrifice 10% or so of the population to move on. But would you sacrifice your kids possibly? I wonít. Dont want that on my conscience

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    We will find a way. I agree that this is frustrating and we can sacrifice 10% or so of the population to move on. But would you sacrifice your kids possibly? I wonít. Dont want that on my conscience
    depending on what state you live in, your kids will grow up with zero socialization with other kids. I think we are sacrificing a crap load more than 10% (wherever that number came from). People are never going to be able to have weddings, unemployment will constantly be above 30%. If this is the new normal- eventually the stimulus packages will stop and we will see a ton of crime. It will be worse than losing the Million or so people before reaching herd immunity.

BTW- Based on the ages of people who have died so far, Kids are at greater risk from the flu than they are to this. A lot of other countries even left schools open. You wouldnt be sacrificing your kids- thats a bit over dramatic

2 months ago the experts were saying dont wear a mask. Fauci was saying a mask isnt necesary. People cant trust the experts so they trust their life experience. They havent worn a mask their entire lives- they have gotten by fine.

Also- There are experts who agree that mask could help against corona, but they say long term use of the mask could compromise your immune system against hundreds of other viral and bacterial infections. Is it worth reducing the chance of corona to leave yourself open to all kinds of infections for the rest of your life where your immune system cant fight it off? I understand if the mask is a short term thing (like a week or 2) but if were gonna be wearing it for 20-30 yrs... there are concerns
    Oh my goodness dude.

They've been very clear. The masks needed to be available for the medical professionals and people on the front lines.

The fact they recommended against masks is a laughable thing to bring up, Fauci addressed it himself.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Oh my goodness dude.

They've been very clear. The masks needed to be available for the medical professionals and people on the front lines.

The fact they recommended against masks is a laughable thing to bring up, Fauci addressed it himself.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    medical staff used N95..... from what I understand, they dont require or expect regular people to wear N 95 masks while running errands.

Fauci also said masks are not necessary in early late march or early april.

If he was trying to be very clear.... he would have required some type of face covering all along.

Whats clear is that most people have gone their entire lives not wearing a mask and been perfectly fine. Just do whats been working your entire life. Dont switch it around because an expert cant stay consistant

depending on what state you live in, your kids will grow up with zero socialization with other kids. I think we are sacrificing a crap load more than 10% (wherever that number came from). People are never going to be able to have weddings, unemployment will constantly be above 30%. If this is the new normal- eventually the stimulus packages will stop and we will see a ton of crime. It will be worse than losing the Million or so people before reaching herd immunity.

BTW- Based on the ages of people who have died so far, Kids are at greater risk from the flu than they are to this. A lot of other countries even left schools open. You wouldnt be sacrificing your kids- thats a bit over dramatic
    I totally understand. Lol Iím actually a psychologist. Thousands of years ago a social society was the key to survival. Maybe in the future the opposite might be true. At least personal contact wise. We have the tech like Zoom to adjust. Not a good option but for survival me might have to.

medical staff used N95..... from what I understand, they dont require or expect regular people to wear N 95 masks while running errands.

Fauci also said masks are not necessary in early late march or early april.

If he was trying to be very clear.... he would have required some type of face covering all along.

Whats clear is that most people have gone their entire lives not wearing a mask and been perfectly fine. Just do whats been working your entire life. Dont switch it around because an expert cant stay consistant
    Honestly, that did not come from Fauci. It came from above. FWIW.

I totally understand. Lol Iím actually a psychologist. Thousands of years ago a social society was the key to survival. Maybe in the future the opposite might be true. At least personal contact wise. We have the tech like Zoom to adjust. Not a good option but for survival me might have to.
    I suspect if the options are to go the rest of our life with no socialization for our kids, no weddings, or gatherings have unemployment numbers higher than most 3rd world countries.... or come up with a rational plan to protect the most vulnerable while trying to reach herd immunity with the other 95% of the population so we can move past this.

Gotta remember.... if we have 30%+ of unemployment for the next 20-30 yrs..... we will be in a full out depression. People will die that way too. If its anything like the great depression, over 7 million people will lose their lives.

Sitting back and isolating for the rest of our lives is worse than overloading the hospital for a few months and getting past this and back to normal.

Honestly, that did not come from Fauci. It came from above. FWIW.
    so that didnt come from fauci.... but now wearing the mask does come from fauci? and were suppose to listen to everything fauci says (when you say its coming from fauci?) Geez, theres no way for there to be any discrepancies. Its amazing the load of crap people put out there to try and walk back the shift in info being given out.

First its something about getting masks for the front line health care. Now its fauci was being told to say stuff from above. Either way- The health of the general public hasnt really been a reason for him saying what hes been saying.

I suspect if the options are to go the rest of our life with no socialization for our kids, no weddings, or gatherings have unemployment numbers higher than most 3rd world countries.... or come up with a rational plan to protect the most vulnerable while trying to reach herd immunity with the other 95% of the population so we can move past this.

Gotta remember.... if we have 30%+ of unemployment for the next 20-30 yrs..... we will be in a full out depression. People will die that way too. If its anything like the great depression, over 7 million people will lose their lives.

Sitting back and isolating for the rest of our lives is worse than overloading the hospital for a few months and getting past this and back to normal.
    Iím actually agreeing with you that might be the best choice but I donít know if I can take that risk with my son, for example, that has asthma. Would I sacrifice my son for the greater good of humanity? Big picture wise I should. Thatís what natural selection is all about but in my heart I donít know I can do that.

so that didnt come from fauci.... but now wearing the mask does come from fauci? and were suppose to listen to everything fauci says (when you say its coming from fauci?) Geez, theres no way for there to be any discrepancies. Its amazing the load of crap people put out there to try and walk back the shift in info being given out.

First its something about getting masks for the front line health care. Now its fauci was being told to say stuff from above. Either way- The health of the general public hasnt really been a reason for him saying what hes been saying.
    Ya I do admit that it doesnít look good to go back and forth. It shows how unprepared the leadership was in how this was handled. Democrats and Republicans fighting among themselves and delaying aid to businesses and its citizens is not the way to act in an emergency pandemic situation. Part of me wished that it happened in 2016 when a Trump was just elected instead of his re-election year. By trying to appease the public in not doing anything in the beginning, it actually made it worse.

To further drive your point home, found out this morning that my wifeís aunt passed away in her nursing home. She was isolated in her room the last 3 months. So she passed away alone without her daughter being able to be there. Did not want to bring a personal nature in here but this does prove your point. She and I say she, was a WWII veteran. Vary rare for a woman.

Youíre wasting your time with stylez. If you couldnít tell already, he has no idea what heís talking about and is just spreading garbage now that his boy is in danger because heís been a major ****up lately (more than his usual ****up self).

Itís like talking to a brick wall with an agenda.

Wah wah wah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.