Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 199 of 203 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3040
    Some good signs:

The situation seems to be improving, deaths rate is down to 10% https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

128.592 deaths up to now, projections for Oct the 1st are also down to 179K people in the US having lost their lives by then.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    I mean it should be a given that when social distancing is being recommended that hundreds or thousands of people in the streets nuts to butts locking arms isnt helping to stop the spread.
    LOL- well as long as they arent at a Trump rally. Theres nothing unsafe about it!

To be clear, I thought the trump rallys were a dumb idea too......and i am not defending trump rallies, just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy in the narrative of the 2 events.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    LOL- well as long as they arent at a Trump rally. Theres nothing unsafe about it!

To be clear, I thought the trump rallys were a dumb idea too......and i am not defending trump rallies, just pointing out the blatant hypocrisy in the narrative of the 2 events.
    yea, I mean any type of gathering where people are within close proximity of each other isnt helping..... protests, rallies, bars, pools, circle jerks, it doesnt matter.... not sure whats so hard to understand about it.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I think Stylez has said that heís been working from home so there is absolutely no reason for him to be out enough to get tested twice a week when places are running out of testing (not sure about the availability in his area). Go to the store once every week or two. No reason right now to get take out or food delivered or for there to be any reason to leave your house unless you have to. Walking your dog or going on a walk/bike ride shouldnít affect you unless youíre an idiot about it.

People just donít have any common sense.
    The last month or so, I am starting to go into work a few times a week (usually not for more than 3 hours at a time). Some of the people at my work requested access to testing for them to feel 100% comfortable returning to work. It took about 2 weeks to set it up, but they made testing available to all employees. The testing team comes on site atleast two times a week. My company has 137 people and about 45-50 work from home full time. There are a lot of us (like me) who are like half and half.

Im not saying I need the tests, but if they are available. Ill take them. It also makes people at my work feel more comfortable if someone passes them in the records room.... knowing everyone there is testing negative routinely. We are told that the tests provided to us are targeted to people who do not feel ill. If we feel symptoms, then we are suppose to go to our doctor and arrange a test that way ASAP.

My county (Santa Clara County, CA) has a bunch of testing sites, and the majority of them do not come close to meeting their targets on weekdays. Although- I am told that there are more asymptomatic people being tested over the last few weeks.

You do not need to be at a Trump rally (or one for Biden who has not had any). But when racial tensions have finally boiled over to this extreme? I didnít go to any mainly because I didnít want to put myself at risk but I donít judge anyone who did like I judge these goddamned dopes for going to Chiliís. Rode our bikes on Saturday down Seawall Blvd and almost every restaurant was to capacity WITH massive amounts of people gathered outside waiting for a table. Insane.

The last month or so, I am starting to go into work a few times a week (usually not for more than 3 hours at a time). Some of the people at my work requested access to testing for them to feel 100% comfortable returning to work. It took about 2 weeks to set it up, but they made testing available to all employees. The testing team comes on site atleast two times a week. My company has 137 people and about 45-50 work from home full time. There are a lot of us (like me) who are like half and half.

Im not saying I need the tests, but if they are available. Ill take them. It also makes people at my work feel more comfortable if someone passes them in the records room.... knowing everyone there is testing negative routinely. We are told that the tests provided to us are targeted to people who do not feel ill. If we feel symptoms, then we are suppose to go to our doctor and arrange a test that way ASAP.

My county (Santa Clara County, CA) has a bunch of testing sites, and the majority of them do not come close to meeting their targets on weekdays. Although- I am told that there are more asymptomatic people being tested over the last few weeks.
    Sounds good. Itís nice to hear a company take these things serious.

So apparently there was a huge LGBTQ parade in Chicago yesterday- right in the middle of all these spikes. Apparently people from all over the country came. No social distancing, huge portion without masks.....Media didnt say a peep about it...... Going back to work thats concerning, opening churches for outdoor services with 25 people wearing masks 6-10 feet apart.... that might be dangerous. upwards of 80,000 people standing side by side for 5-6 straight hours..... nothing to see here. Havent heard any of the health experts mention that as being a concern either.

So apparently there was a huge LGBTQ parade in Chicago yesterday- right in the middle of all these spikes. Apparently people from all over the country came. No social distancing, huge portion without masks.....Media didnt say a peep about it...... Going back to work thats concerning, opening churches for outdoor services with 25 people wearing masks 6-10 feet apart.... that might be dangerous. upwards of 80,000 people standing side by side for 5-6 straight hours..... nothing to see here. Havent heard any of the health experts mention that as being a concern either.
    Keep tuning into where ever you get all this great information. I am sure they will tell you what all those libs and the lame stream media are up to!

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

https://youtu.be/Rdr-c5e2DIs

What ďsucceedingĒ looks like

Do they need to say anything though? They arent telling people anything they dont already know. People will put their lives on the line for social causes no matter what, and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Do they need to say anything though? They arent telling people anything they dont already know. People will put their lives on the line for social causes no matter what, and that's not necessarily a bad thing.

FYI I doubt Styles sources reported this but face coverings were required at the event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would a 2A rally at a state capital be acceptable?

I'm just asking bc in January here in Richmond, VA we had lobby day which this year had about 22,000 gun pro-2A citizens came to the capital and peacefully protested the proposed gun laws here in VA. I'm just trying to think if that rally happened now, would it be viewed as OK or frowned upon?

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

I'm just asking bc in January here in Richmond, VA we had lobby day which this year had about 22,000 gun pro-2A citizens came to the capital and peacefully protested the proposed gun laws here in VA. I'm just trying to think if that rally happened now, would it be viewed as OK or frowned upon?
    Nyet

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

They should both be frown upon. That said a lot of people see the 2A people as rallying for something that leads to people getting hurt. Not many people see gay rights as hurting anyone. This is going to make some people judge the 2A people differently. Fair? No but human nature

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nyet

So some protests are ok, and some are not

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!