Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 181 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    I know they were forcing you to come in. Did people refuse?
    Allegedly we've lost an estimated 30% of our clientele which translates to $40 million lost the past 2 weeks.

To my understanding it was considered "elimination of position". It's one thing to hear it, until you see all these people walking outta the building with all their belongings crying or red faced.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    you can't be serious
    About what? Name the last president or prime minister who was so openly racist, bigoted and a complete xenophobe and didnt even attempt to hide it.

I'll wait.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Welp, the USA has more cases than any other country now.
    If you believe China

Well, a little perspective. Roughly 30 people were fired at my job today.
    We were given driving passes in case we get pulled over. Kind of eerie

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    About what? Name the last president or prime minister who was so openly racist, bigoted and a complete xenophobe and didnt even attempt to hide it.

I'll wait.

Lol, maybe ur just sensitive but I don't believe any of this. Hitler. Jesus man get a grip

We were supposed to and they refused but everyone I know who is still working, has them. Makes ya wonder what the full story is. I'll just keep my head down, be thankful for my job and health. Just hope I don't get pulled over, in a fender bender or sick.

Lol, maybe ur just sensitive but I don't believe any of this. Hitler. Jesus man get a grip
    I'm sensitive for repeating what most people believe to be true. His presidency has been like an episode of Jerry Springer but you hadn't noticed. Ok.

Your president has made an artform or alienating Americans and attempting to close borders both literally and metaphorically. ****, he's been preparing for pandemic for 4 years what a god damn genius.

Last edited by Jamiecballer; 03-26-2020 at 11:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Who said that there were 20 “chefs”? Who said that 200 was too many workers? Would you fire those 20 chefs (using your analogy) but not keep one to be the “head chef” or not get a new one? Why were the “head chefs” “arguing with each other”? Who said that? How do you know that there was “too many” workers in this specific department? Who said that they were doing the “same duties”? Isn’t that sorta why we’re in this position since apparently we were the most prepared nation for this while now being the leader of cases (with a vast shortage of tests so no telling how many more are secretly infected)?

You’re an attorney? Every argument you’ve ever given here at PSD has been full of holes, half truths and conjecture. You keep giving us “facts” and then come up with this garbage?
    I DON'T know that the NCS was too bloated... I never made the claim, only that FACTUALLY that was the reason why Trump didn't bother replacing the former head of the NCS. He wanted to streamline it. The people weren't "fired", they were repositioned with similar duties (according to multiple sources already posted in this thread). I already said I don't think it would have been as effective, but this is my opinion.

As for my arguments on PSD, you realize half the time (possibly more), I get on here for fun... Call me mentally immature for making jabs against the Rockets... big freaking deal, this is sports! lol Now, I have had several political discussions that I was serious in. I wasn't just trying to kill time/make a few people laugh. The last one before this was Kyle Korver's apology letter to Blacks. If you object to something I said about that, then by all means... go back forever ago and respond to what was bogus. There isn't anything I've posted that was bogus, or if it was, it was unbeknownst to me as I am just repeating what has been reported.

You have shown a history of hypersensitivity and a "make-this-discussion-personal" attitude instead of responding substantively. I'm NOT the only person to ever call you out on this either. Before this post, you had 2x consecutive posts where you weren't making this a personal attack on me and instead chose to discuss this. I guess that's your limit? Most menstruating girls I know can go longer than that before they let emotions get in the way. Look at Indi, the poster, and I... we discussed and don't agree on everything. Neither one of us needed to deflect/resort to personal shiz throwing because we are capable of discussing our points of view. Even if one of us misunderstood the other, we weren't making it a pissing contest. Why is it so difficult to discuss while simultaneously compartmentalizing our emotions for the sake of having a fruitful discussion?
    Last edited by Redrum187; 03-26-2020 at 11:02 PM.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

I was thinking the same thing.... everyone is so focused on the daily stats from this corona virus, and nobody is paying attention to freedom and all kinds of basic rights being taken from everybody. Passes to be out driving? Businesses getting citations for operating in a free market? Seriously- what country are we living in?? And they sort of bait and switched when they started this... 1st it was a 15 day quarantine.... and now for some reason the end date is unknown?

Its one thing to recommend people try to be careful, work from home when you can, only go out for essentials. But pulling people over for no reason other than to check where they are headed? The scary part is not that our rights are being taken because of some invisible threat that literally seemed to become a huge concern over night. ...... but that there seem to be so few people even worried about it.

Wow US looks like in a worst shape of any countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    I'm sensitive for repeating what most people believe to be true. His presidency has been like an episode of Jerry Springer but you hadn't noticed. Ok.

Your president has made an artform or alienating Americans and attempting to close borders both literally and metaphorically. ****, he's been preparing for pandemic for 4 years what a god damn genius.

Jerry Springer vs Mass Genocide. It's not quite the same lol and I hate trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    I DON'T know that the NCS was too bloated... I never made the claim, only that FACTUALLY that was the reason why Trump didn't bother replacing the former head of the NCS. He wanted to streamline it. The people weren't "fired", they were repositioned with similar duties (according to multiple sources already posted in this thread). I already said I don't think it would have been as effective, but this is my opinion.
    You reached a lot in that post I quoted you on. Way to skip over it.

As for my arguments on PSD, you realize half the time (possibly more), I get on here for fun... Call me mentally immature for making jabs against the Rockets... big freaking deal, this is sports! lol Now, I have had several political discussions that I was serious in. I wasn't just trying to kill time/make a few people laugh. The last one before this was Kyle Korver's apology letter to Blacks. If you object to something I said about that, then by all means... go back forever ago and respond to what was bogus. There isn't anything I've posted that was bogus, or if it was, it was unbeknownst to me as I am just repeating what has been reported.

You have shown a history of hypersensitivity and a "make-this-discussion-personal" attitude instead of responding substantively. I'm NOT the only person to ever call you out on this either. Before this post, you had 2x consecutive posts where you weren't making this a personal attack on me and instead chose to discuss this. I guess that's your limit? Most menstruating girls I know can go longer than that before they let emotions get in the way. Look at Indi, the poster, and I... we discussed and don't agree on everything. Neither one of us needed to deflect/resort to personal shiz throwing because we are capable of discussing our points of view. Even if one of us misunderstood the other, we weren't making it a pissing contest. Why is it so difficult to discuss while simultaneously compartmentalizing our emotions for the sake of having a fruitful discussion?
    You have to earn respect and you never have. Stop making up things and presenting strawman arguments if you want to start. I’ve never read any of your posts (save for maybe a basketball take or two which I barely see you share) that I haven’t thought “Man, this guy’s takes suck”. If that puts your panties in a wad then take it as constructive criticism or take it as a hint. Or ignore it, I don’t care. But don’t complain that someone has a problem with your ****** posts when you make almost exclusively ****** posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    If you believe China
    Well, fair point. I doubt our 85,749 is accurate either just based off lack of tests available and how delayed results are for certain states.

Well, fair point. I doubt our 85,749 is accurate either just based off lack of tests available and how delayed results are for certain states.
    If you're including asymptomatic people, the number might be 100x that. The lack of testing is pretty appalling.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    If you're including asymptomatic people, the number might be 100x that. The lack of testing is pretty appalling.
    I could see that easily. Thats also not counting the people that may have already had it in November, December and January, before they knew what to identify it as.