Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 181 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    and the landlords who depend on that rent for paying off the loan for the new roof they put on the complex last summer? or routine maintenance for their property?

A lot of banks are deferring mortgage payments and interest accrual for 60-90 days. My credit Union sent me an email saying I dont owe mortgage until June 1st
    All payments stop, so we ainít paying landlord and landlord ainít paying for roof. Nobody is working so there arenít any maintenance fees lol...next question.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    All payments stop, so we ainít paying landlord and landlord ainít paying for roof. Nobody is working so there arenít any maintenance fees lol...next question.
    No maintnance....so if the water pipe breaks? or the toilet gets clogged, the roof is leaking. or there is asbestos coming from the ceiling.... land lord is not responsible for paying for someone to fix it?

No maintnance....so if the water pipe breaks? or the toilet gets clogged, the roof is leaking. or there is asbestos coming from the ceiling.... land lord is not responsible for paying for someone to fix it?
    They literallly canít because everyone has been told to stay home. So there are no workers. Thatís on the gov shutdown. If nobody is working then yeah, they are for now crap out of luck when something needs to be fixed. If everyone was working then that could be fixed, but since nobody is allowed to go to work, nothing gets done, which is why every payment needs to stop because as you just illustrated, nothing would be getting fixed anyway so why pay?

i believe maintenance workers are still working.

would not be in favor of this. Even if businesses were to start up in a couple weeks.... i wouldn't encourage people to gather in huge groups like that.
    I feel like sh** bc I started dialysis. We can disagree without me being an ahole. My apologizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    But real quick:

The more people return to normal, the more people will get sick and go to the hospitals where we are understaffed and underbedded. We canít keep up. Indy has made this argument plenty that even the most hardheaded dumb**** bozos should have understood it by now.

A depression would hurt Trunpís re-election chances so of course he doesnít want one but other than that, if it meant he could make more money heíd be all for a depression. Make no mistake, youíre being played but as long as your 401k is rising, youíre too blinded to see it. Wake up or stop showing us how inept you are at basic concept understanding and proving how easily bought you are.

Youíre part of the problem.
    I think the answer is that there is no simple answer.

i believe maintenance workers are still working.
    They are. I'm in transportation/shipping and we're still working.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    They literallly canít because everyone has been told to stay home. So there are no workers. Thatís on the gov shutdown. If nobody is working then yeah, they are for now crap out of luck when something needs to be fixed. If everyone was working then that could be fixed, but since nobody is allowed to go to work, nothing gets done, which is why every payment needs to stop because as you just illustrated, nothing would be getting fixed anyway so why pay?
    Essential workers still have to work, no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Essential workers still have to work, no matter what.
    I was just saying if there was a 100% lockdown and zero people were working. There are plenty to f non essential people still working as well. I was more talking in the event nobody was working then nobody should get paid either, and that includes the mortgage collectors

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B-JMTMe...d=8fmvf0f35qld

KAT's mom is in a coma, hooked up to a ventilator from covid 19.

no big deal though per people at the start... players should still be playing because the flu

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    no big deal though per people at the start... players should still be playing because the flu
    Seeing as it was being reported frequently as nothing more than a flu a few weeks ago, I dont really blame myself or others who thought that way.
    Anyone who still thinks that though is a complete moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Heís all over the place. Heís saying we have to be on lock down one minute, we gotta get back to work the next. When he said ďBut keep blaming the president for trying to find a solution to help as many people now and in the future as possibleĒ I think he really thinks that but only because heís gotta back up his boy. Trump said it, even though it contradicts what Stylez has been saying, so Stylez has to twist in into his own narrative now. Thatís one of the problems with these Trump supporters, gotta defend Daddy even if it makes no sense, goes against their own interests or is obviously really, really dumb.

Trump doesnít care about helping as many people as possible, he cares about making money and having power. When his hotels started closing thatís when ďstateís rightsĒ (a republican motto) started to sound beyond the pale.

I was going to reply to everything this guy said but it wonít do any good. Weíve all seen enough of Stylezís posts to know what he is.
    Honestly, a lot of this is Trump's fault if not all. Banning flights from China makes little sense. It doesn't change the fact that you can fly from China to the UK to get to the US. Secondly, we would not be in this situation if Trump wasn't such a ****ing idiot. He wanted to downplay the number of viruses in this country to make him look good....instead what he should have done was accepted the WHO testing kits and started testing EVERYBODY like South Korea did.

I'm not even kidding, if the states go forward with the president's request to relax on this, this country is ****ed. More people will get sick, and hospitals will be overrun by patients and a lot of people will die, and not just the elderly.

This country is a ****ing embarrassment right now. I cannot believe this is reality where people have to stay home because nobody can get ****ing tested. It's been almost 2 and a half months since the first outbreak here in the states.
    Last edited by effen5; 03-25-2020 at 04:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Honestly, a lot of this is Trump's fault if not all. Banning flights from China makes little sense. It doesn't change the fact that you can fly from China to the UK to get to the US. Secondly, we would not be in this situation if Trump wasn't such a ****ing idiot. He wanted to downplay the number of viruses in this country to make him look good....instead what he should have done was accepted the WHO testing kits and started testing EVERYBODY like South Korea did.

I'm not even kidding, if the states go forward with the president's request to relax on this, this country is ****ed. More people will get sick, and hospitals will be overrun by patients and a lot of people will die, and not just the elderly.

This country is a ****ing embarrassment right now. I cannot believe this is reality where people have to stay home because nobody can get ****ing tested. It's been almost 2 and a half months since the first outbreak here in the states.
    oh for the love of god yes lets always blame the president even though everyone was late to the party because china and etc kept it from everyone which is now being speculated as to being an accidental release of the virus which some experts believe but we will never know the truth... if you want to blame anyone blame the world for not having a group put together for this situation that has the power to go to any country the second there is some type of out break and investigate...if you think the first outbreak here was 2 and a half months ago you are adorable.

US people blaming trump is down right hilarious when a ton of these same people were mad at things being shut down because the virus isnt that serious remember? the flu is more deadly remember? Now these same idiots are young and think its an old persons disease so their selfish ***** dont care and continue to party it up on beaches and in clubs and in bars and in big get togethers all across the US as a big middle finger to the rest of the people who are actually taking this serious.... But yes lets blame trump lol
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 03-25-2020 at 05:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    oh for the love of god yes lets always blame the president even though everyone was late to the party because china and etc kept it from everyone which is now being speculated as to being an accidental release of the virus which some experts believe but we will never know the truth... if you want to blame anyone blame the world for not having a group put together for this situation that has the power to go to any country the second there is some type of out break and investigate...if you think the first outbreak here was 2 and a half months ago you are adorable.

US people blaming trump is down right hilarious when a ton of these same people were mad at things being shut down because the virus isnt that serious remember? the flu is more deadly remember? Now these same idiots are young and think its an old persons disease so their selfish ***** dont care and continue to party it up on beaches and in clubs and in bars and in big get togethers all across the US as a big middle finger to the rest of the people who are actually taking this serious.... But yes lets blame trump lol
    Buck stops with the president. If you don't believe that, then you are adorable. And btw, it was the PRESIDENT who said the flu was more serious, and it was the PRESIDENT who has been downplaying this since day 1. And how the **** are we suppose to know how serious this virus is when the president is downplaying it, and saying it'll go away magically in the summer. He doesn't listen to any of his experts on his staff and goes with his gut which happens to always be wrong. Also why is it that S. Korea has tested more people in 1 week then we have since the outbreak and had minimal shut down in their country? BTW, the first confirmed case in the United States was January 20th, so my bad, 2 months, not 2 and a half and instead of containing it, he has been downplaying it. So yeah, it's the president's fault that we are in this **** show.