Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast
    at anyone blaming Trump for the idiot drinking the fish tank cleaner. Dear God, I didn't vote for Trump but it's astounding the level people go to in order to vilify him. I mean, he gives people plenty of legitimate reasons to bash him... this most certainly isn't one of them.
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    or working from home like a ton of us here in the bay area.

kinda messed up you would use something like that against someone to prove a point on a message board... almost like its a win for you.
    Not taking a win for anything but did you see his posts? He was bashing everyone for taking this seriously. Now that itís as serious as some of us thought that it could be, heís gone.

No idea if heís working or not but usually people change their opinion on something when it hits close to home. I donít wish ill on the guy but I canít help but think that he was dead wrong on this.

My dad was one of the people that bought 234908234 rolls of TP. I'm so embarrassed.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    My dad was one of the people that bought 234908234 rolls of TP. I'm so embarrassed.
    So, funny story ... my wifes favorite TP was getting hard to find a couple months ago, so I ordered one case of each of the kinds Amazon has subscriptions for. On the down side, she doesn't like any of them, on the up side I started this whole thing with most of 3 cases of TP.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...wvgwweM7vTkMXs

Full lockdown works. Half measures and ending early does not.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post

I thought you were saying china only locked down regions while having basketball games in other regions???

also it isnt ending early- the original lock down was suppose to be 15 days (atleast here in CA) we are talking about adding another 8-9 days to that

I thought you were saying china only locked down regions while having basketball games in other regions???

also it isnt ending early- the original lock down was suppose to be 15 days (atleast here in CA) we are talking about adding another 8-9 days to that
    China locked down an entire region of 12 million people where the primary breakout was happening. Italy had to lock down the whole country because they dragged their feet. New Rochelle implemented a 1 mile quarantine around the epicenter, which was "unAmerican" two weeks ago, and they are recovering. I posted an article earlier. As someone else said, we're politely asking people not to go to Gamestop.

You're selectively picking facts.

China locked down an entire region of 12 million people where the primary breakout was happening. Italy had to lock down the whole country because they dragged their feet. New Rochelle implemented a 1 mile quarantine around the epicenter, which was "unAmerican" two weeks ago, and they are recovering. I posted an article earlier. As someone else said, we're politely asking people not to go to Gamestop.

You're selectively picking facts.
    I agree with not going to gamestop. and i agree with turning as many gamers against them as possible for the crap they are pulling during this.

I agree with not going to gamestop. and i agree with turning as many gamers against them as possible for the crap they are pulling during this.
    I've never liked GameStop, but what did they do?

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I've never liked GameStop, but what did they do?
    They declared themselves "essential" and ordered employees to come to work.

https://kotaku.com/gamestop-we-can-s...wer-1842415962
    Last edited by IndyRealist; 03-25-2020 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    i love you so much lol

full lockdown wont work here because our people are morons who think they know better that have no fear of government or rules.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    full lockdown wont work here because our people are morons who think they know better that have no fear of government or rules.
    Lol just @ my work next time.

They declared themselves "essential" and ordered employees to come to work.

https://kotaku.com/gamestop-we-can-s...wer-1842415962
    Lololol wtf

Georgia is one of the US states hardest hit by the virus outbreak, with nearly 1,100 confirmed cases of COVID-19. 38 people have died in relation to the virus.

Atlanta mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms revealed Wednesday that ICU beds at the city's hospitals are already at capacity.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/good-...cid=spartandhp