Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 169 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
    Has the moron actually done anything since the pandemic? I feel like each individual states for the most part are doing their part but what has Trump actually done since the Pandemic started? Can anyone name anything specific?

Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    Has the moron actually done anything since the pandemic? I feel like each individual states for the most part are doing their part but what has Trump actually done since the Pandemic started? Can anyone name anything specific?
    Since he canít hold his rallies to promote his lies heís using press conferences to get his idiot messages to his idiot listeners. He stopped having White House press briefings because Huckabee Sanders would just go up there and lie her *** off and they couldnít stop the bad press. Now, Trump is saying dumb **** that are either getting people sick/dead or are going to get people sick/dead all the while ignoring it for months and claiming that it was just the Dems blowing stuff out of proportion to screw him over.

Iím so ****ing embarrassed for the United States because of this shitbrained crooked toddler.

I noticed bosston ****ed off. Since he only posted during weekdays Iím guessing he lost his job and now that itís hit his home heís no longer talking tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    I noticed bosston ****ed off. Since he only posted during weekdays Iím guessing he lost his job and now that itís hit his home heís no longer talking tough.
    I'm getting furloughed. Next Friday is my last day. It's going to be bad for everyone for a while.

Im guessing you haven't watched any of the daily briefings about the virus hes been doing?
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Im guessing you haven't watched any of the daily briefings about the virus hes been doing?
    Yes, but I don't think he's talking about the briefings. I think he means what has Trump instituted to help prevent the spread and/or to provide health care officials with the support they require.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Yes, but I don't think he's talking about the briefings. I think he means what has Trump instituted to help prevent the spread and/or to provide health care officials with the support they require.
    Correct, and I have watched the briefings, he gets contradicted by a medical expert right after he gets done speaking, not to mention 1 person died after acting on an information from the briefing. "Game Changer"

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    He's gotten car manufactures to start producing ventilators and respirators, hes ordered the navy hospital ships to L.A. and N.Y. He and Pence give updates on all the masks/faceshields that they've worked with the various companies to be produced and are in transit to hospitals.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...ever-restocked

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

Correct, and I have watched the briefings, he gets contradicted by a medical expert right after he gets done speaking, not to mention 1 person died after acting on an information from the briefing. "Game Changer"
    You talking about the couple that took fish tank cleaner thinking it was a cure?

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

He's gotten car manufactures to start producing ventilators and respirators, hes ordered the navy hospital ships to L.A. and N.Y. He and Pence give updates on all the masks/faceshields that they've worked with the various companies to be produced and are in transit to hospitals.

Why hasn't he enacted Defense Production Act yet for the PPE shortages? I thought he said he was going to.

1. Manufacturers are voluntarily making respirators. The administration did not make that happen. I am unaware about any talk of making ventilators.
    2. They did order naval medical ships to affected areas.
    3. Along with respirators, the issue with masks and face shields is that the federal government has not bought or commandeered them for public use. States have to buy them from manufacturers, and are thus competing against each other for supplies. No one on the federal level is coordinating the distribution, meaning the places that REALLY need it right now, New York, etc. can't get it, while other States are sitting on stockpiles.

"I think it gives us evidence that this is no time to back away from isolation and distancing," he said. "I think this is a small experiment but a really important one to show that this is our best weapon -- containment -- in terms of mitigation."
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/24/us/ne...rus/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRealist View Post
    1. Manufacturers are voluntarily making respirators. The administration did not make that happen. I am unaware about any talk of making ventilators.
    2. They did order naval medical ships to affected areas.
    3. Along with respirators, the issue with masks and face shields is that the federal government has not bought or commandeered them for public use. States have to buy them from manufacturers, and are thus competing against each other for supplies. No one on the federal level is coordinating the distribution, meaning the places that REALLY need it right now, New York, etc. can't get it, while other States are sitting on stockpiles.
    Correct, I never said he made them... from what I understand manufactures made a call saying something along the lines saying hey I think we can help and he basically said go for it. I may have misspoke on ventilators, my apologies

I think hes supporting a few pop up hospitals in NJ and I though he has something to do with turning a convention center in NY into a hospital as well... Now I don't know for sure if this is all states doing this or if they are working together to make this happen. I would assume the states would get some type of help from Fed to make it happen.
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 03-25-2020 at 10:27 AM.

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    or working from home like a ton of us here in the bay area.

kinda messed up you would use something like that against someone to prove a point on a message board... almost like its a win for you.

Honestly, a lot of this is Trump's fault if not all. Banning flights from China makes little sense. It doesn't change the fact that you can fly from China to the UK to get to the US. Secondly, we would not be in this situation if Trump wasn't such a ****ing idiot. He wanted to downplay the number of viruses in this country to make him look good....instead what he should have done was accepted the WHO testing kits and started testing EVERYBODY like South Korea did.

I'm not even kidding, if the states go forward with the president's request to relax on this, this country is ****ed. More people will get sick, and hospitals will be overrun by patients and a lot of people will die, and not just the elderly.

This country is a ****ing embarrassment right now. I cannot believe this is reality where people have to stay home because nobody can get ****ing tested. It's been almost 2 and a half months since the first outbreak here in the states.
    would you be oppose to looking to see what it looked like in 16 days or whenever easter is? If everybody is doing what they should do and sheltering in place accross the country- then the spread should drastically slow down and those infected with mild or no symptoms should be recovered. (But thats if everyone is really staying sheltered in place)

Does the thought of 17 million people starving to death in a depression cause you any concern? Are you willing to pick up the tab for everyone in the countries unemployment while we sit out of work? Even the democrarts have acknowledged that this is unsustainable. The country should be trying to work towards a middle ground.... and honestly, I think even past democratic presidents would be looking for ways to find a path to do both.

People seem to think the only downside of a depression is rich peoples stock portfolio value going down..... or it hurting a republicans chance of reelection. If trump didnt care about the people ill from the virus he never would have shut down **** to start with. He wouldnt sign off on any stimulus package. (BTW thats something he is doing to help people during this time- and its supposedly the biggest package in the history of the country)