Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Unwilling, not incapable. Be a big boy!
    Do big boy's make claims and then not back them up with anything?

Harvey Weinstein was not railroaded.

Shame dude wasn't much of a dancer. He'd be free to die now and not worry that there wouldn't be anyone still screaming his innocence from the rooftops a decade later.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The old “if you refuse to Google it for me then it must not be true” defense. Classic.
    You should google ‘burden of proof’ while you’re at it.

You made the claim, therefore it is your responsibility for you to come up with proof to that claim.

You can say no but that just means that you don’t have anything.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Shame dude wasn't much of a dancer. He'd be free to die now and not worry that there wouldn't be anyone still screaming his innocence from the rooftops a decade later.
    Who is this a reference to?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Who is this a reference to?
    I think he is speaking from personal experience. Seems like a rapey dancer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    For all the people who despise the #MeToo movement, it has now led to the conviction of a serial sexual predator. Not bad.
    you really believe in that correlation? how old are you, not asking cuz I think you're young btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    you really believe in that correlation? how old are you, not asking cuz I think you're young btw.
    Well the #MeToo movement started as a direct result of these allegations. It has since uncovered numerous instances of sexual assault and rape. But it also cancelled Louis C.K.'s show so I guess it was a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Well the #MeToo movement started as a direct result of these allegations. It has since uncovered numerous instances of sexual assault and rape. But it also cancelled Louis C.K.'s show so I guess it was a bad thing.
    Yeah I dunno if I buy that theory but if true, did it also lead to the Jonny Depp framing?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Yeah I dunno if I buy that theory but if true, did it also lead to the Jonny Depp framing?
    Well the #MeToo hashtag was started in 2006 but by Tarana Burke however it didn't really gain traction. We factually know it began trending in the immediate aftermath of the Harvey Weinstein allegations. So it's not really a theory.

But in the immediate aftermath of #MeToo, McKayla Maroney tweets out she was molested by Lawrence Nassar, who was later sentenced to 60 years.

But I suppose discovering and convicting people who have committed innumerable sexual assaults is not worth it because Johnny Depp was framed by his ex-wife and has only been able to star in 10 films since that time and only made $48 million last year.

Would you trade the convictions of Harvey Weinstein and Lawrence Nassar to go back and ensure Johnny Depp was never framed?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12