Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    To bad he canít be in the perfect situation for his skill set like Draymond was. If he was on the Lakers heíd be a perfect 3rd wheel. Heíd probably seem like he was always coming through when they need him to. Iíd give him a 4 year 19 mil a year contract. Like 4 more a year than Danny Green.

Bron/Bradley/Rondo
    DeMar/Pope/Caruso
    Green/Kuzma
    AD/Morris
    McGee/Dwight
    Last edited by IKnowHoops; 03-15-2020 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    To bad he canít be in the perfect situation for his skill set like Draymond was. If he was on the Lakers heíd be a perfect 3rd wheel. Heíd probably seem like he was always coming through when they need him to. Iíd give him a 4 year 19 mil a year contract. Like 4 more a year than Danny Green.

Bron/Bradley/Rondo
    DeMar/Pope/Caruso
    Green/Kuzma
    AD/Morris
    McGee/Dwight
    How is that perfect for his skillset?
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    How is that perfect for his skillset?
    Sourrounded by the best creator in the league, the best big man in the league and a 3 pt shooter who all play defense. Dude will have zero eyes on him and he will be able to move around as a 3rd option getting the easiest buckets of his life. For a skilled scorer such as him, his efficiency level on this team will go through the roof

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Sourrounded by the best creator in the league, the best big man in the league and a 3 pt shooter who all play defense. Dude will have zero eyes on him and he will be able to move around as a 3rd option getting the easiest buckets of his life. For a skilled scorer such as him, his efficiency level on this team will go through the roof
    He already has zero eyes on him because nobody is concerned about getting beat 2 points at time anymore.

Mark my words, a 3rd option DeRozan with a low 20's usage rate is just about the worst idea ever.

They have a term for desirable qualities in support players - 3 and D? You may have heard of it.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    He already has zero eyes on him because nobody is concerned about getting beat 2 points at time anymore.

Mark my words, a 3rd option DeRozan with a low 20's usage rate is just about the worst idea ever.

They have a term for desirable qualities in support players - 3 and D? You may have heard of it.

I donít think he works in LA either. They donít need another guy that is primary a scorer and needs multiple dribbled to get his. Reminds me of Larry Hughes in Clev.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Think about it

Craterface Pop traded Kawhi & Danny Green for this dude and Poetl and a pick

Dumbass proud prick

Lakers had the better offer

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I donít think he works in LA either. They donít need another guy that is primary a scorer and needs multiple dribbled to get his. Reminds me of Larry Hughes in Clev.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

unless his minutes are heavily staggered so he doesn't share the floor with LeBron a ton, he wouldn't be a great fit for LA. He's actually having a really good season on offense though.

Kawhi ended his career.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123