Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Biden snaps at Michigan auto worker over guns, curses at him

No surprise here.

"DETROIT, March 10 (Reuters) - U.S. Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden on Tuesday angrily turned on an auto worker at a campaign stop when questioned whether he was going to take away people's guns.

"You're full of ****," Biden told the man who accused him of "actively trying to end the Second Amendment."

The former vice president, vying to be the Democrat who will take on President Donald Trump in the Nov. 3 election, later called the unidentified worker a "horse's ***."

The testy exchange came during a typical election-day voting photo shoot at Detroit's first new auto assembly plant in decades, serving up another episode of Biden's propensity for going off script and undercutting his campaign's desired messaging.

When Biden left the auto plant, owned by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, videos show some workers shouting "Trump, Trump, Trump." The flashes of temper are a double-edged sword for Biden because some supporters like his authenticity while his opponents use them to question his mental fitness. Some weeks ago, he called a woman "a lying dog-faced pony soldier" in a moment that went viral."

https://www.aol.com/article/news/202...-him/23945913/

Anyone think this might have been staged?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    No, because he has done similar things in the past few months on the campaign trail. Even told people to vote for Bernie or Trump a few times. Called one harsh questioner a lying dog-faced pony soldier whatever the hell that is supposed to mean which I saw on a podcast. You won't see these kinds of things on cable news.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-11-2020 at 11:32 PM.

Nope.

Joe's lucky that guy didn't pull his rusty straight razor out of the rain barrel.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    No, because he has done similar things in the past few months on the campaign trail. Even told people to vote for Bernie or Trump a few times. Called one harsh questioner a lying dog-faced pony soldier whatever the hell that is supposed to mean which I saw on a podcast. You won't see these kinds of things on cable news.
    Didn't he call them that jokingly? I don't think he was joking here.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

Joe Biden has said many stupid things, that I have covered in the 2020 thread, but I don't think the bold was one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I saw people talking about how Joe Biden called someone a lying dog-faced pony soldier. my first reaction was Joe Biden is this stupid and something must be wrong with him. but after reading more it looks like he was just joking and I don't think there is anything wrong with this.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...d-pony-soldier
    Biden jokingly calls woman at campaign event 'a lying dog-faced pony soldier'

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

I think he's exhausted and the real race hasn't started yet. Trump's drug habit helps him look better, and his blow ups are forgiven by his base. Not so good.

Joe is hardcore. You don't mess with Joe. Remember when he took that biker's wife on his lap and her husband didn't do a damn thing. That's because he was smart and didn't want to face Joe's wrath.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

That guys lucky Joe just yelled at him, Corn Pop wan't so lucky.

Yeah. That was a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

I don't know but this isn't the same Joe Biden that ran with Obama. Both Booker and Harris have questioned his mental capability during their campaign run and now support him. His speech pattern, saying things that didn't happen and being easily irritated can be signs of early-stage elderly dementia. I need to see more of him to be sure. If he does have this, I hope his supporters and DNC deal with it instead of ignoring it or rationalize his behavior.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-12-2020 at 11:15 AM.

I hate Biden but I side with him on this one.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.”

-JFK

You’re all snowflakes if you think this was too harsh! If Biden was half the man Trump was he’d kick the guy in the face and send him to Gitmo.

#MAGA

You know, if Bernie Sanders (or even Donald Trump) did what Joe Biden did the media would have reacted VERY VERY differently. He not only called the citizen a horses *** for confronting him, but he shushed a female staffer and told the voter he doesn't work for him. I'm not saying this is the biggest story or anything, but it shows the complete media bias for Joe Biden and the establishment at large.

Specifically what the voter said was not correct, Biden is not out to get the 2nd amendment, but he should reply with facts and the truth rather than telling him he's full of **** and a horses *** for bringing it up. To me the most telling thing was he rebuffed the voter for saying "You work for me" and put his finger in his face and threatened to slap him when the voter asked him to remove his finger. The media can say whatever they want, but Biden doesn't come out of this looking good, he looks like a bully.
    Last edited by TylerSL; 03-12-2020 at 02:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast