Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    They will keep TV going, they actually had high ratings the last SD in the PC. Rescheduling WM is a lot of work they may not be feasible. Look at how many wanted the NCAA Tournament rescheduled and it just wasn't possible. They can do WM on TV, heck FOX may love that idea as all scripted tv shows are shutting down.
    They are the only live sporting event right now. Vince sees money even with empty arenas

I think the really long Wrestlemania entrances will be pretty hilarious with nobody there.
    HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW?

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

The decision to have this over two days is a great one for me because we get the show and with half the people (roughly) at each day, it should be more safe. Everything else is secondary to me. Obviously it's better with a live crowd, but it's not better when someone from that live crowd ends up getting sick.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

It would have been better to move it to july/august and in case itís still not possible by then to have a live audience cancel it altogether. Having it without an audience is just dumb and takes the soul out of the show.

Iím not going to watch WM or any of the product for that matter until things get back to normal.

So potentially no Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania?

Brock is a Canadian citizen and if he's currently in Canada, he won't be able to cross the border.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So potentially no Brock Lesnar at Wrestlemania?

Brock is a Canadian citizen and if he's currently in Canada, he won't be able to cross the border.
    He flies a private jet though, I don't think it will be an issue. Even if it is, I'm sure they will make an exception. Trump is friends with the Mcmahons.

the 2 day thing is cool and helps... now take away all the seats and build the **** out of the pc center and make it look alive with posters/signs/lighting and it could work.

I have thought they should make mania a two day event for awhile now. It's ridiculous to have 16 matches and an 8 hour show for one event. They can easily run two separate shows and two separate venues. Have Saturday be one night and run it at arenas and then Sunday be the stadium show.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123