Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    Well now that Europe fans can't come to mania, it's time to shut it down.
    Why wouldn't they just fly to Canada and fly from there?

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Why wouldn't they just fly to Canada and fly from there?
    That's alot of extra expense they may not be able to afford. By the time WM happens, they could be changed as well.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/w...-status-306406

WWE has released a statement, basically saying they are working on a backup plan if the local government shuts down WM36.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

I will guarantee right now that Wrestlemania is not happening on april 5th.

They should just postpone it until later in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    I will guarantee right now that Wrestlemania is not happening on april 5th.

They should just postpone it until later in the summer.
    Its amazing they haven't postponed it yet. No way Tampa allows 75,000+ people in the same building. Not to mention, few people are going to even risk it or can with the travel restrictions.

Just push it back already.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Its amazing they haven't postponed it yet. No way Tampa allows 75,000+ people in the same building. Not to mention, few people are going to even risk it or can with the travel restrictions.

Just push it back already.
    With the recent CDC advisement to cancel events over 50 people for the next two months, I have to imagine a cancellation is going to come this coming week.

Theres no postponing it, they will have to do it at the PC.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    Theres no postponing it, they will have to do it at the PC.
    They can postpone it. There is no reason to do the next couple ppvs as long as this is going to be an issue the next couple months. It is way too much money involved for WWE. Everything is on hold for the next few months and they won't be doing live shows so there is no reason to start new storylines. They aren't going to be doing live shows the next few months anyway. Shoot to have mania the beginning of June.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    They can postpone it. There is no reason to do the next couple ppvs as long as this is going to be an issue the next couple months. It is way too much money involved for WWE. Everything is on hold for the next few months and they won't be doing live shows so there is no reason to start new storylines. They aren't going to be doing live shows the next few months anyway. Shoot to have mania the beginning of June.
    They will keep TV going, they actually had high ratings the last SD in the PC. Rescheduling WM is a lot of work they may not be feasible. Look at how many wanted the NCAA Tournament rescheduled and it just wasn't possible. They can do WM on TV, heck FOX may love that idea as all scripted tv shows are shutting down.

https://www.sescoops.com/wwe-confirm...-fans-allowed/

That should be an interesting watch.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    https://www.sescoops.com/wwe-confirm...-fans-allowed/

That should be an interesting watch.
    FOX should jump on this and offer WWE to recoup their money lost from ticket sales in exchange for putting it on FOX. I t would be the most watched TV show since the super bowl, and could actually make new fans.

Too bad the (WWE) couldn’t do some type of raffle system and allow some of those not sick be able to go in the PC and watch WM.

This is the most senile decision ever.

I am not watching any of the shows as long as there is no audience. It makes the product worthless Imo.

Postponing it would be a terrible decision. What happens if you postpone it for a month and then find out that this pandemic goes for another two and then you have to postpone it again?
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I don't like it at the PC... WrestleMania without an audience just seems crazy to me. Raw and Smackdown, sure you can do that for a few shows to get bye, but not the biggest show of the year.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast