Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Its Official: WWE will move WrestleMania to the PC on April 5th

Doubt it gets canceled.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Sports Based Presentation

Quote Originally Posted by M.V.W. View Post
    Doubt it gets canceled.
    it def will... nba just suspended their season and baseball and hockey will likely follow. No chance their going to allow 70k plus people in 1 area.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    it def will... nba just suspended their season and baseball and hockey will likely follow. No chance their going to allow 70k plus people in 1 area.
    Yup, the question is will they move to the PC to shoot RAW, SD, NXT, PPV'S or just shut down until everything is over.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

https://www.prowrestling.com/wrestle...nts-cancelled/

So worst case scenario , WM gets cancelled and we get biggest TV of RAW and SD ever with wrestlemania week being on TV.

RAW

Drew vs Brock
    Edge vs Orton
    AJ vs Taker
    Shayna vs Becky
    Owens vs Seth

NXT

Rhea vs Charlotte
    Gargano vs Ciampa

SD

Roman vs Goldberg
    Fiend vs Cena
    Bayley vs (a legend)
    Bliss Cross Applesauce vs Kubuki Warriors
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

Well now that Europe fans can't come to mania, it's time to shut it down.

The options for WM could be fanless in the WWE PC. It would be crazy to see RAW, NXT, SD, and WM held in the PC but they have a ring, and they could try to make it a experience by hearing the smack talk between the wrestlers. Like for example KO calling Seth a ***** during the match.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post

The options for WM could be fanless in the WWE PC. It would be crazy to see RAW, NXT, SD, and WM held in the PC but they have a ring, and they could try to make it a experience by hearing the smack talk between the wrestlers. Like for example KO calling Seth a ***** during the match.
    Just need to change their flights to go through the UK first. For some reason, the UK is still allowed to fly here.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Just need to change their flights to go through the UK first. For some reason, the UK is still allowed to fly here.
    Will they be allowed to enter the country though? That could change soon.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Even if there is a loop hole, thats a pretty big risk not knowing the next domino to fall.

What if they cant get back? flights banned out of country, etc. pretty risky.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox12 View Post
    Why wouldn't they just fly to Canada and fly from there?

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Why wouldn't they just fly to Canada and fly from there?
    That's alot of extra expense they may not be able to afford. By the time WM happens, they could be changed as well.

If it was up to Vince, I think it would go on but it sounds like it will be a mayoral and city council decision in Tampa. That decision is apparently coming today and there are a lot of hints that the event won't happen.

Its definitely the best idea. I don't know why more sports leagues and entertainment companies are not following the NBA's lead yet. The WWE also has Raw, Smackdown and non televised live events they have to consider canceling too.

It could be the plague and Vince wouldn't cancel. They don't care about the fans well being as much as they do money. He definitely wouldn't cancel mania, but sounds like the mayor will force his hand on that one. I'm sure they will put a spin on it and say they agree with the decision and would have done the same thing. The only way I see shows being canceled is if the arenas shut them down.

The WWE released a statement about two days ago that they will be monitoring the situation so we'll see.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Sports Based Presentation

100% chance it gets cancelled.

There is no way they will allow 70k people into one area. With the NBA suspending the season, travel bans etc.

I really dont even see how they will have any live shows soon at this rate. Regardless of Vince's money hungry ego, the city of the event will not allow it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast