Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I prefer Wood. He seems better all-around except for 3PTs.
    3's is exactly what we need though.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    I agree but without versatility, 3's alone don't solve our problem. Eli, has done nada for this team and neither has Bullock or DOT and all are very well known as shooters. We can blame the PG and it's valid but the truth is that these guys all need to get more versatility. If they were a threat off the dribble, they would get more open looks but no one has to play these guys like they are gonna drive to the hoop.

This is the reason why I think Iggy is going to thrive once given a real opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    What else does anyone need to see to know that Miller needs to be gone....RIGHT NOW...and take Randle with him. Him and RJ are NOT getting along and Randle purposely doesn't pass to RJ time after time. It's just ugly and getting worse and last night, I saw RJ looking off Randle as well because he tired of it....enough already

Whether it's Oakley, Spike, Fiz, Stout, or fans being ousted from games, the story continues to be off the court for the Knicks...DISASTER

How can you not play Dot, Trier or Iggy and even more Knox at this point. Miller is a joke. These lineups are ridiculous
    Here Here.... Totally agree.

He should have been fired the game after the Allstar when Ellington played more minutes than Knox and this Gibson starting over Mitch sh it is old... Knicks keep getting off to bad starts with Gibson getting outplayed by starters. I actually don't mind Taj and Portis here next season but neither should ever start.

I agree but without versatility, 3's alone don't solve our problem. Eli, has done nada for this team and neither has Bullock or DOT and all are very well known as shooters. We can blame the PG and it's valid but the truth is that these guys all need to get more versatility. If they were a threat off the dribble, they would get more open looks but no one has to play these guys like they are gonna drive to the hoop.

This is the reason why I think Iggy is going to thrive once given a real opportunity.
    I'd much rather see Iggy and Knox get ALL of Ellington, Bullock, Harkless minutes. I'd also like to see DSJ play some too since it's clear that Dot and Trier won't play.

Missed the game - I guess all I really want to know, w/o having to scroll through 5 pages, is how happy is nycercian right now??

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Missed the game - I guess all I really want to know, w/o having to scroll through 5 pages, is how happy is nycercian right now??

those guys have never been 15ppg scorers though, and they are all redundant, we need a shooter at PF badly, he can play 30mpg.

we need a guy like Cole or Ball too but replacing Randle with a lethal shooter that isn't a black hole would go a long way for us.

If he's talking with players he needs to be telling Randle that if you want to be here next, part of the future, it's time to sprain the gonads or something. I mean trade him anyways, but for now get him to sit. Haven't heard any bits about other players talking to Rose

Yeah I understand, but Wood has a .654 TS% which has remained constant every month this season. Now heís showing efficient scoring volume which is really what we need more than just 3pt shooting.

Since the beginning of February (15 games), heís averaging 21 PPG on 14 FGA (54%) and 4 3PA (38%) with 9.3 REB and 2.1 TOV. Thatís pretty incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Yeah I understand, but Wood has a .654 TS% which has remained constant every month this season. Now heís showing efficient scoring volume which is really what we need more than just 3pt shooting.

Since the beginning of February (15 games), heís averaging 21 PPG on 14 FGA (54%) and 4 3PA (38%) with 9.3 REB and 2.1 TOV. Thatís pretty incredible.

Call me crazy but I think you need a versatile PF that can flat out score who is a threat from three and grabs boards. That does not describe Bertans or Markk...........but a 24 year old Wood I'm in on for the right price, he can develop right along many on this team.

Didn't see the game only the very end, like last 5 minutes, but congrats to Frank sounds like he had his best career game, good to hear. Forgot to record it, a bit upset about that, but now the test is tonight, and consistency and not being a March, meaningless few game guy like I'm told a couple other players like Payton and Trey were lol..........Only difference is they did their games in Jan and Feb on bad teams lol, not March or April.

I'd be crazy happy if Frank can have back to back games like last night, just helps us so much in a multitude of ways.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345