Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Every team in the NFL has changes but the best teams remain with a slow changing core of players.

    we have been throwing out our entire D year on year as its so bad
    We did something called a rebuild (google the term). It happens with an entire new front office. My post was saying that we have our core players with the exception of LB and a corner.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    7,628
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Mispelled the two DEs as DTs. Thought that was obvious. What did i say about the 49ers? Again learn 2 read.
    The original question is our defense worse than last year and my answer was no. We have the same starters since compton and butfict can be picked up for nothing. Same Dline and same secondary minus worley. We have abrams back which helps.
    What did my post have to do with Carr again? Man crush much?
    Read the thread thereís a few people discussing the topic farout raised 49ers comparison thereís only so many posts that it makes sense to reply at once. Thought that was obvious. Lol

    So your saying our is fine because we have the same starters fro. Last season on roster? Lol

    Worley, KJ are gone so is Compton so is Whitehead so is Burflict. Who we pick up is the issue as we have no depth or talent. Very low grade nfl players. To make out you are comfortable with our secondary shows you have an agenda and your agenda is all over your Carr hate posts in the Carr thread. hence my referring to your wish to get rid of him at any cost and the detriment of our whole roster.

    We right now have the worst D in the nfl and itís not even close. We need to invest all our off season resources into fixing this mess

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    7,628
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    We did something called a rebuild (google the term). It happens with an entire new front office. My post was saying that we have our core players with the exception of LB and a corner.
    We need 2 CBs 1 starter 4 LBs 3 starters 1 safety starter 1 DT ideally starter but minimum to back up 2 DE rotation. Thatís 10 players 6 starters on D. Whereís this ****ing core you think weíve got?

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,858
    my post has nothing to do with Carr or id put it in the carr thread(s).

    we do not have a worse defense then we did last year at this time. Add Conley, KJ and Whitehead but take away Maxx, Ferrell, Abram, Mullen, Joyner. Id say we are better off with what we have this year. that was the point. Yes our LB's are **** still, however that is no different than last seasons scrap heap no matter who we sign. So in regard to that aspect we are far better than we were at this time last season.

    In regard to the worst defense in the league, we are not it. So yet again I disagree. Lets look at the red hot bengals:

    DT - Atkins - HOF but old
    DT - Glasgow?
    DE- Dunlop 11th year
    DE - Sam Hubbard?

    CB - BW Webb - 56 pff score and 30 years old
    CB - Dre Kirkpatrick 61 pff score and 30 years old
    S - William Jackson 53 pff score

    everyone else on their team is less that 1m dollars on defense, all of which make less than the punter and are basically camp bodies. Ill take our young core over them any day.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,858
    Dolphins:

    DE - Taco Charlton - awful
    DE - Charles Harris - awful
    DT - ?
    DT - Christian Wilkins - awful
    LB - Raekwon McMillan - awful
    LB -
    LB -
    S - Mccain - awful
    S -
    CB - xavien howard - awful
    CB - eric rowe - awful

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    7,628
    Wow your trying too hard you left off loads of info on those 2 D deliberately. Bengals have some serious prospects you left off and Miami held NE so get real.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Wow your trying too hard you left off loads of info on those 2 D deliberately. Bengals have some serious prospects you left off and Miami held NE so get real.
    Miami held NE...lmao. I am pretty much done debating with you, you make no sense nor have any supporting evidence to a single claim you make. Like talking to a wall

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,501
    Chiefs won the Superbowl right. They signed 11 defensive players last free agency, spent half their draft picks on defense while also trading their 1st round pick on a defensive player. Hmm quite a bit of turnaround for a team that won the Superbowl.

    To me a smart fan probably waits until free agency and the draft are concluded before predicting future success and grading an incomplete unit.
    Last edited by maledicent; 03-15-2020 at 05:38 AM.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,501
    Am I the only one to find humor where someone criticizes Hawaii for putting a DE instead of DT. Yet in the title of this thread defenCe. WTF. Roflmao🙈🙉

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    7,628
    Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Am I the only one to find humor where someone criticizes Hawaii for putting a DE instead of DT. Yet in the title of this thread defenCe. WTF. Roflmao🙈🙉
    Which is correct Defence or defense?
    Defence and defense are different spellings of the same word; yet belong to different forms of the English language. Defense is used in American English, and defence is used in British English, which spans Australian and Canadian English. It is important to maintain spelling consistency within a piece of writing.

    another one without a passport

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    7,628
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    Miami held NE...lmao. I am pretty much done debating with you, you make no sense nor have any supporting evidence to a single claim you make. Like talking to a wall

    If you want people to agree with you, you need to convince them with a plausible argument. You never do. Everything you post is related to Carr hate you are so transparent its pathetic. Trying to argue whether we are the worst or 3rd worst D in NFL is enough evidence for anyone reading your posts.

    https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/20191...phins@patriots

    Dolphins D really showed some potential in this game. Turnovers and key downs they made big plays kept Brady to 24 points. Check these highlights. Really disruptive performance.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    7,628
    Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Chiefs won the Superbowl right. They signed 11 defensive players last free agency, spent half their draft picks on defense while also trading their 1st round pick on a defensive player. Hmm quite a bit of turnaround for a team that won the Superbowl.

    To me a smart fan probably waits until free agency and the draft are concluded before predicting future success and grading an incomplete unit.
    Lol I didn't say we couldn't turn it around. We can by spending all our assets on D. You just made my point thats what I'm proposing spend everything on D to turn it around like the Chiefs did. Glad you agree thats the right approach rather than chasing QB fantasy!!!

    These Carr haters walked right into the trap. So dumb

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    8,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    If you want people to agree with you, you need to convince them with a plausible argument. You never do. Everything you post is related to Carr hate you are so transparent its pathetic. Trying to argue whether we are the worst or 3rd worst D in NFL is enough evidence for anyone reading your posts.

    https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/20191...phins@patriots

    Dolphins D really showed some potential in this game. Turnovers and key downs they made big plays kept Brady to 24 points. Check these highlights. Really disruptive performance.
    you made a claim saying "we are the worst defense by far in the NFL". So instead of throwing **** at a wall, like you do in nearly every post, i actually researched two teams that came to mind. Both teams are worse than us. Both teams were worse than our defense last season as well. So you make claims, support them with zero research, zero evidence. Yet you still think im talking about Carr for some reason? Im talking about our defense. I understand Carr is very close to your heart so your sensitive and relate everything to him, because in your life everything revolves around carr.

    So out of one side of your mouth you say "we dont need Brady he is no good" then say "The dolphins defense is amazing they held NE to 24 points one week last year". Give me a break, you want to talk about Pathetic? basically everything that comes out of your mouth.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    teams that add this many players in one off season don't usually jump to super bowl contenders.
    Hater? You use the word loosely. I want competition and depth behind a player who has a history of injuries. A guy who doesn't elevate his teammates IMO he needs teammates to elevate him.

    Not sure what you believe I walked into. I think you need to breathe slowly. Your quote said nothing about spending every asset on defense. You said adding many players to a defense dont usually see a Superbowl. Our Superbowl champion has overhauled their defense with at least 15 new players on defense. Why did you start a thread about defense when you keep bringing up our quarterback? Talk about a transparent agenda.

    So now that you want to use "ALL" our assets on the defense. Is this because you want to have another year of excuses for Carr not having a number 1 wr? We need to use the majority of our assets on defense. We still need an elite wr, a back up runningback, and most importantly better depth at quarterback because our starter tends to miss games more years than not due to injury.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Which is correct Defence or defense?
    Defence and defense are different spellings of the same word; yet belong to different forms of the English language. Defense is used in American English, and defence is used in British English, which spans Australian and Canadian English. It is important to maintain spelling consistency within a piece of writing.

    another one without a passport
    Right now your passport is useless!! A quick history lesson after Yorktown, the British took their defence back home in 1781. They lost The American Revolutionary War!!! Its been defense here since !! I am starting to understand you a little now. General Cornwallis and Derek Carr have a lot in common. When surrounded with pressure both have surrendered

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •