Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by maledicent View Post
    Right now your passport is useless!! A quick history lesson after Yorktown, the British took their defence back home in 1781. They lost The American Revolutionary War!!! Its been defense here since !! I am starting to understand you a little now. General Cornwallis and Derek Carr have a lot in common. When surrounded with pressure both have surrendered
    I understand you. hate anger hate anger hate anger. I bet all your countrymen are happy to know they have mentally unstable idiots in a country where guns are sold at the hardware store. Itís going to be fun watching you explode if Carr starts this season

Btw you think Iím bothered about a bunch of power mongers centuries ago. I could care less about those stupid pillaging thieves. A shameful part of any countries past.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    you made a claim saying "we are the worst defense by far in the NFL". So instead of throwing **** at a wall, like you do in nearly every post, i actually researched two teams that came to mind. Both teams are worse than us. Both teams were worse than our defense last season as well. So you make claims, support them with zero research, zero evidence. Yet you still think im talking about Carr for some reason? Im talking about our defense. I understand Carr is very close to your heart so your sensitive and relate everything to him, because in your life everything revolves around carr.

So out of one side of your mouth you say "we dont need Brady he is no good" then say "The dolphins defense is amazing they held NE to 24 points one week last year". Give me a break, you want to talk about Pathetic? basically everything that comes out of your mouth.
    I opened the thread with a question to encourage discussion. See it says Do the Raiders? Mostly thereís been agreement the only exception has been from Carr haters who have jumped threads out of fear to defend their hate of Carr, when they could see the support for investment in D.

I never said Miamiís D is amazing, see this what you do you are so angry you imagine ****. I posted evidence of their D being better than ours I gave excellent evidence their performance in NE end of last season. Recent and factual. It was so good you wet yourself and exploded again ranting.

I posted our shortcomings and roster holes earlier explaining our needs in offseason. You and your other profile are the only ones having a tantrum. Itís just you.

We are in the same division as Maholmes we need an elite D a pass rush like 49ers got at times in SB. We need to be able to disrupt him. We canít outscore them he is a once in a generation QB. D D D

You said "do the raiders have the worse defense" i replied no with examples from the first two that came to mind.

Our defense ranked 24th last season. I dont think the loss of KJ and Whithead dropped us 8 places. If anything abrams back and our NFLs youngest team gaining another year of experience has helped us.

Again lot of work to do to boost our defense. You continue to cite Carr ... not sure why? like hows he taste bro?

I actually didnt see one person "agree with you" everyone used thick sarcasm for starting this thread. like anyone who has watched an NFL game doesnt know we need help defensively.

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle View Post
    You said "do the raiders have the worse defense" i replied no with examples from the first two that came to mind.

Our defense ranked 24th last season. I dont think the loss of KJ and Whithead dropped us 8 places. If anything abrams back and our NFLs youngest team gaining another year of experience has helped us.

Again lot of work to do to boost our defense. You continue to cite Carr ... not sure why? like hows he taste bro?
    And I posted reasons why you have underestimated those two defences. And even if you are right that still puts us in bottom group needing to beat KC to win our division. Spend all our assets on D this off season is the only smart decision.

You interpreted everyone elseís posts as sarcasm really. Go read them again

I did. It was thick.

We are not beating KC next season. An astonishing fact is our defense was one of the top vs Kansas City last season, it was their glimmer of hope. However no matter what we do this offseason we will not beat them next year. This near sighted thinking is what plagued Al Davis in his twilight years. We are honestly building a team for a run in 2022. Youngest team in the NFL isnt going to add 2-3 LB's and a corner and beat the super bowl champs.

I know Im being sarcastic. I've also predicted Carr will be our starter next year. I'm not having any tantrum I'm actually laughing at this thread. I know why you started it. Not sure how competition equals hate. I do know you cant spell Charles Cornwallis without C.a.r.r.....white flag..I surrender

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234