Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Iím 180 lbs I bench 245. Iím not huge but enjoy gains. I never would have gotten the power to put up 245 doing push ups. I did get myself up to doing a 100 push-ups in a set about a year ago bc I thought it was a fun challenge. Your work out is your work out why the hate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Damn, I bet you one sexy *** Irishman

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Damn, I bet you one sexy *** Irishman

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I try. I was always super thin- 150 or under til mid 30s. Iíve put on a little mass over the past 5 or 6 years

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

depends on how important your bench is

https://www.mensjournal.com/health-f...vegan-w434203/

I always enjoy seeing how people that eat different food make it good. I remember discussing Thug kitchen with you years ago [emoji3]

Ha yeah. Thug kitchen is entertaining as hell even if you donít make or eat the recipes.

Most dangerous threat

It not something that anyone needs but I do think a guy like me needed stuff like creatine and increased protein to gain mass and more explosive power. Im 6 foot and was bt 135-140 til I was in my 30s. I probably could have gotten it from a vegan diet as well but i think it wouldnít have been a normal diet.

Last edited by ewing; 04-05-2020 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

It not something that anyone needs but I do think a guy like me needed stuff like creatine and increased protein to gain mass and more explosive power. Im 6 foot and was bt 135-140 til I was in my 30s. I probably could have gotten it from a vegan diet as well but i think it wouldnít have been a normal diet.

Well getting past the issue of whether you need mass, this is also about taking care of the inside of your body. Creatine and excessive meat/dairy consumption does some real damage.

You can avoid that and still bulk up. Weíve got worlds strong men, NFL DEs, etc moving to plant based diets now. Increasing protein levels in food doesnít necessarily directly increase muscle mass. The workout does most of that and as long as you run a calorie surplus (of good quality food), youíll keep it going. Thereís lots of good resources online. Vegains on YouTube or Plant Based Ben on Instagram for inspiration but plenty of other sources.

And it doesnít have to be 100% plant, but minimizing even a meal or 2 a day to elongate animal product and increase fiber can have a huge impact on health and environment.

And this is from someone who never had a meal without it up until a couple years ago.

Not trying to indoctrinate but just sharing because thereís so much I was never aware of that had such a bad impact on my health and itís now obvious why heart disease, diabetes and cancer are leading causes of death.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123