Heart disease,
    Cancer,
    VD disease,
    Starving,
    Terrorists,

and ...................
    Last edited by Boyer14; 03-10-2020 at 10:55 AM. Reason: mistake

Religion and supremacy.

in all honesty terrorism shouldnt even be on the list... heart disease/cancer/starving kill so many more each year.

VD, lol!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

love

Quote Originally Posted by ninaholm View Post
    Its all the diseases are very bad and dangreous.
    Boom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Religion and supremacy.
    I know someone who is not concerned with contracting/spreading Coronavirus because God will protect him, and if God takes his or others lives it's no problem because eternal life is what matters. Yeah, I definitely agree with religion being the biggest threat.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    I know someone who is not concerned with contracting/spreading Coronavirus because God will protect him, and if God takes his or others lives it's no problem because eternal life is what matters. Yeah, I definitely agree with religion being the biggest threat.
    Not interfering with Darwin is the biggest threat. The world used to prune the population every few hundred years, that's gone.

If corona killed at the same rate as the Spanish flu that would be 225(3%)-375(5%) million dead in today's world over 18 months
    Last edited by SfgiantsJD3; 03-18-2020 at 07:12 PM.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    in all honesty terrorism shouldnt even be on the list... heart disease/cancer/starving kill so many more each year.
    And yet so preventable as lifestyle diseases. Hard to call them threats when we do it to ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    And yet so preventable as lifestyle diseases. Hard to call them threats when we do it to ourselves.

How are you getting by with your diet under quarantine? I am eating like ****. I also take distancing to a far and have groceries delivered. Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    How are you getting by with your diet under quarantine? I am eating like ****. I also take distancing to a far and have groceries delivered. Any tips?

I think most people are. We had a weight loss challenge going at work and that got scrapped. I was actually winning too, although I really don't care. I have eaten a lot of garbage this week. I think most people find comfort in food, especially foods that are their favorites and not healthy for them. I went to the grocery store the other night and things like little debbies were wiped out and the ice cream isle was empty as well.

Speaking of....a 62 oz. jug of Peanut M&M'S is the ultimate threat for a self quarantining stoner catching up on movies late at night.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Doing fine so far but definitely breaking into some of the frozen garbage food a little too often. Generally my base foods are rice, pasta and canned beans so weee always stocked.

Keeping up the fresh veggies is a pain so we froze a lot and still make very careful grocery runs.

The hard part is Iím usually at work and eating only at meal time. Now Iím around the house and snacks are just too accessible. I generally eat healthy snacks but the volume of calories goes up while my activity is down.

Soooo, Iím trying to do some extended fasting in the AM (which sucks because itís better to fast the end of the day but thatís when my wife and I have a meal alone) and running at night to offset the calories and sedentary day.

I think I have to chalk a lot of this up to an off time and just rebound later. My WFH status is set to end 4/8. I assume it gets extended so if they start talking about may or June Iím going to have to make some drastic exercise changes.

I fell of the rails for a bit but Iím back the last 4 days. Overnight oats w/ berries, peanut butter, chia/flax in the morning. Lunch has been a failure of grabbing some frozen quick meal in between work calls (my company has an awesome cafe with lots of healthy options so thatís a loss), but sometimes my wife will get me whatever sheís making the kids...usually some naan or pita with hummus and some fruits and veggies.

Dinner is a crapshoot, but usually black bean tacos or stir fry or whole wheat pasta and veggies. But lately Iíve been scarring down a second meal/snack in front of the tv at night. Big time fail there. Worst time of day to eat at a time Iím not moving enough.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Speaking of....a 62 oz. jug of Peanut M&M'S is the ultimate threat for a self quarantining stoner catching up on movies late at night.
    Weíre in Seattle area. Work from home started over three weeks ago. My wife bought a Costco box of Oreos the first day ďJust in caseĒ we want to indulge. **** was gone in 2 days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast