Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 117
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    30,595
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    LeBron is an idiot...he should have load managed and taken the night off especially coming off an injury like this gives him more of an opportunity to aggravate his groin by playing tonight...really stupid
    So you know more about his health than him?
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    30,595
    Holding their wild card?

    Brett Dawson: Dion Waiters will not be active for the Lakers tonight, Frank Vogel says. – via Twitter BDawsonWrites
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Tania Ganguli

    @taniaganguli

    LeBron James, who is listed as questionable, said he’ll play tonight.

    Da fuq?!?!? If he plays more than 20 min I'm gonna lose it
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    He’ll be fine...this is who he is
    He shouldn't play. Look what hapenned to Kobe at age 34. Kobe over did it but just showing how an older superstar playing with injuries is not smart when you have championship aspirations. I know Lebron knows how to coast in games like this and be mostly a decoy but he shouldn't take any chances.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,502
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    So you know more about his health than him?
    Honestly though even if he is 90%. Still shouldn't play. That was a crazy weekend and he went 100%. No one will judge him if he takes today's game off.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,760
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    He shouldn't play. Look what hapenned to Kobe at age 34. Kobe over did it but just showing how an older superstar playing with injuries is not smart when you have championship aspirations. I know Lebron knows how to coast in games like this and be mostly a decoy but he shouldn't take any chances.
    That's exactly what I'm saying it makes LeBron look like an idiot when he should load manage and take it easy tonight but no he would rather play

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,168
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    He’ll be fine...this is who he is
    But this is not what we're playing for, this is not about him, this is about the team and its goal.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,168
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Honestly though even if he is 90%. Still shouldn't play. That was a crazy weekend and he went 100%. No one will judge him if he takes today's game off.
    But everybody will judge him if he gets injured and take the team's goal in jeopardy.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    462
    I don't have a problem with LeBron taking this game off. He really put in a full one hundred percent effort in the last two games and he deserves a rest.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    LeBron is an idiot...he should have load managed and taken the night off especially coming off an injury like this gives him more of an opportunity to aggravate his groin by playing tonight...really stupid
    His groin is fine. It’s just something they list on the injury report. Relax

    Continuity this last month of the season is key

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,112
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    He shouldn't play. Look what hapenned to Kobe at age 34. Kobe over did it but just showing how an older superstar playing with injuries is not smart when you have championship aspirations. I know Lebron knows how to coast in games like this and be mostly a decoy but he shouldn't take any chances.
    Kobe averaged 43 minutes per game in D’Antoni offense while looking to score 35 min a game and running the offense. Relax

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,112
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Honestly though even if he is 90%. Still shouldn't play. That was a crazy weekend and he went 100%. No one will judge him if he takes today's game off.
    He’ll have to play like that in April, May and June to get 16 victories. Will he be taking off games in the middle of playoff rounds ?

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,502
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    That's exactly what I'm saying it makes LeBron look like an idiot when he should load manage and take it easy tonight but no he would rather play
    I get your point but idiot might be a strong word. More like stubborn or obstinate. Which can make people look like idiots though, LOL.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    But this is not what we're playing for, this is not about him, this is about the team and its goal.
    I feel ya but this is how he gears up for the playoffs and keeps the rust off. He’s been coasting all year. If he was hurt in any way he’d be sitting, but he most likely feels amazing and wants to keep his momentum and mental edge going for the team.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,476
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    His groin is fine. It’s just something they list on the injury report. Relax

    Continuity this last month of the season is key
    This 1000000%

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,502
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    He’ll have to play like that in April, May and June to get 16 victories. Will he be taking off games in the middle of playoff rounds ?
    True. Bucks will be going through the same thing with Giannis. He is like that also. Too bad few players are like that anymore.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •