Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    How did LBJ miss that layup at rim play before. They deserved it. Played down to level of competition. Hate losing at home to bad teams. Basically made their season lol
    This is what I have been talking about for years the Lakers tend to play down to the level of their competition.

what happened? i couldnt watch and was shocked when i just looked at the scores... i am currently arguing lebron for mvp in the main area and lakers lose to nets : (

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    This is what I have been talking about for years the Lakers tend to play down to the level of their competition.
    Every elite teams tends to play down to the level of their competition.

Thanks Mr. Cliche

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    what happened? i couldnt watch and was shocked when i just looked at the scores... i am currently arguing lebron for mvp in the main area and lakers lose to nets : (
    he missed a gimme at the rim too lmao. oof.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post

Thanks Mr. Cliche
    this.

Earlier this year we were the last team remaining that hadn't lost to a sub .500 team. Every team will lose a few trap games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    he missed a gimme at the rim too lmao. oof.
    no big deal.. nobody watched... let just ignore it. Its the nets lmfao... trap game. Bron mvp move along : )

Thanks Mr. Cliche
    check sixers road record : (

we lost to warriors with suns D-league players and wiggins..... : (((((((((((

Thanks Mr. Cliche
    Llullz

At least Bron and AD didnít play a ton of minutes. Oh wait.. NM..

Both AD and Bron should be taking it easy but they won't and if they are at risk for injuries, then what? Especially when they could have load managed and came back like next game

Great weekend.. Then this. Super unexpected.

We have 2 bonafide stars that dont get the star treatment. Lakers shot 12 FTAs for the game. Thats what Harden himself averages a night. Davis has had 3 games with 15+ but then goes 7 straight games with under 4. Both teams shot same ammount of 3s.

Lebron 1-5 at the line and the team with its lowly 12 attempts only made 58%. Ranked 29th in FT shooting. This team unfortunately will lose close games like this due to our awful FT shooting. If you dont get there much you need to make the few you get. Its gonna hurt losing a close playoff game because of it and its bound to happen and cost us. NBA professionals who get paid millions cant make uncontested shots from 15 feet. Could you imagine a kicker only hitting 50% of his extra point kicks.

Well they should get the star treatment especially playing in LA, the biggest city possibly in the NBA...all the stars come out like every night

As Kobe would say "flush it down the toilet and on to the next game." Figured it would be a mental let down after those two very intense games past weekend. Looked like they were going to pull it off and Lebron missed a gimmy. It happens. Meaningless game during the regular season. Lets go for another win streak. As long a we give a beat down to the Rockets, I'm good.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Yeah that wasn't a choke. Just weird.

What a surprising miss on that one. When it happened I assumed he was fouled but nah.

That's probably what happened, he expected contact and overcompensated just a little bit.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast