Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: China

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I've said this before: I'll give you $100 if you find a post of mine in the last 2 years where I have Russia fear-mongered.
    If this sites search function even worked from a prehistoric view point, I'd take you up on that and 10 fold the ante.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    If this sites search function even worked from a prehistoric view point, I'd take you up on that and 10 fold the ante.
    this site's search function is more broken than anything else in the world, but still...go for it. it wouldn't take long to find the pertinent threads and scour them for posts of mine.

you won't find it. i'm not an MSNBC fan.
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    China is not an ally of ours. Their government is authoritarian and oppressive. Despicable in many ways.

If only right-wingers ever wanted to scrutinize the governments of our actual allies...
    The current administration has been FAR more critical of China's government than any of the last 6 administrations, so the "right-wingers" comment is a little odd.

one can use google or duckduckgo to search.
    put in whatever words you want to search for followed by site: prosportsdaily.com ( no space after : )

something about China and Coronavirus all the way back to 2007.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...df/0023-07.pdf

CLINICALMICROBIOLOGYREVIEWS, Oct. 2007, p. 660694Vol. 20, No. 40893-8512/07/$08.000 doi:10.1128/CMR.00023-07Copyright 2007, American Society for Microbiology. All Rights Reserved
    The presence of a large reser-voir of SARS-CoV-like viruses in horseshoe bats, together withthe culture of eating exotic mammals in southern China, is a timebomb. The possibility of the reemergence of SARS and othernovel viruses from animals or laboratories and therefore the need for preparedness should not be ignored.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    \_(ツ)_/

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    one can use google or duckduckgo to search.
    put in whatever words you want to search for followed by site: prosportsdaily.com ( no space after : )

something about China and Coronavirus all the way back to 2007.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...df/0023-07.pdf
    This corona virus is not the first corona virus. It is the first COVID-19.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lol. It rolls off the tongue so much better than Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia......on and on and on and on......Russia.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Lol. It rolls off the tongue so much better than Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia......on and on and on and on......Russia.
    You get that joke is that he enunciates it like looney tunes character?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The current administration has been FAR more critical of China's government than any of the last 6 administrations, so the "right-wingers" comment is a little odd.
    They do it because they're nationalists.

Not because they're any morally better.
    PSD'S RESIDENT BERNIE BROTHER

https://unwatch.org/chinaunhrc/

Jesus. UN is owned by China.

lol, they're the new US

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, they're the new US
    Too close to true to be funny.

They're def THE emerging power. They got africa in their pocket the way we've had majority of south America (save Cuba, venezuela, and a few others) in ours, propping up puppet governments to feed business interests.

But they started making moves on south america, and with that billion citizen economy south america seems pretty happy to do business with them.

I'm hoping Trump finally stops the bull **** and grows a pair and starts negotiating for real. This virus is another major chip handed to him, china ****ed up big time, I feel like he already shoulda been putting pressure on them.

But then they threatened to cut our drug supply, lol. They like amazon type dominant. Just a couple clicks and boom, straight from china's factory to America's door step

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 04-09-2020 at 12:50 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I'm hoping Trump finally stops the bull **** and grows a pair and starts negotiating for real. This virus is another major chip handed to him

lol, they're the new US
    Get used to it.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast