Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

RAW 3/9: On The Edge

Edge is back tonight after watching his wife, Beth take a RKO, will Edge get revenge tonight?

AJ Styles lost another match due to the Deadman, will AJ get revenge on Taker tonight?

Shayna Baszler won the elimination chamber match, and will face Beckt at Mania, who will strike tonight?

Whats next for Seth after losing his rematch against the Street Profits?

Tonights Matches

? vs Drew McIntyre

Angel Garza vs Rey Mysterio
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

At one time I thought Charlotte looked decent, never really thought she was hot but, man she definitely did not look good right now.

was a pretty good promo from AJ. With him talking about the undertaker dying in ring and the last nail in his coffin, I wonder if they are going to do a casket match

I wish they would have changed Buddy Murphys name to something other than just Murphy. Murphy as a single name just doesn't work

How many times are we going to see Garza vs Mysterio or Carillo vs Andrade? I understand they want to do a 4 way for the title at Mania (I'm guessing) but it gets super repetitive. I feel bad for the live non televised event crowds when they have to see these same matches too.

I was at the show tonight and loved it. I really wish that we had gotten Taker appearing, but it seems that Pittsburgh gets all the best stuff next week. Austin and Taker live!

Really enjoyable show from my perspective. The crowd was loving AJ shooting on Mark...and chanting back at Asuka and Kairi. We were seeing some great memes about Rowan's spider after McIntyre smashed it. The 8 man tag was pretty good. DC definitely wanted the smoke!

Can't wait to go see Smackdown when it comes around in August.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpUuzmJ0T90

dude they work so ****ing well together. I legit hope this doesnt end at mania but i know it will like a month or 2 after. Orton will put him over and lets hope edge is world champ come summerslam one last time. He deserves it man. These 2 are magical

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpUuzmJ0T90

dude they work so ****ing well together. I legit hope this doesnt end at mania but i know it will like a month or 2 after. Orton will put him over and lets hope edge is world champ come summerslam one last time. He deserves it man. These 2 are magical
    MVP did his role brilliantly. The crowd was loving it.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Does anyone think AJ will actually go over Taker at Mania?

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    No chance.

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    0 chance and AJ isnt the type of dude that would want it tbh... i have seen interviews where AJ loved the undertaker and respected him so much. He was also praying he could face taker or HBK like 2 years ago at mania... this is legit a dream come true for him and it will be a sick match tbh.

if the WWE is smart when taker wins he and AJ should shake hands out of respect and AJ should go back to being a face by summerslam... give the man the world title... AJ as a face or a heel with the title makes everything so great.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    0 chance and AJ isnt the type of dude that would want it tbh... i have seen interviews where AJ loved the undertaker and respected him so much. He was also praying he could face taker or HBK like 2 years ago at mania... this is legit a dream come true for him and it will be a sick match tbh.

if the WWE is smart when taker wins he and AJ should shake hands out of respect and AJ should go back to being a face by summerslam... give the man the world title... AJ as a face or a heel with the title makes everything so great.
    I want Taker to win, but if he does lose I won't have a problem with it. I think that they should take an AJ win into a feud with Shawn Michaels at Summerslam. I've seen it mentioned and I will steal it here. Have him give Shawn crap about how he got two opportunities at Taker and failed to beat him and he only took one opportunity to beat him.
    _____