Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Free agency for this summer of 2020

As far as free agency destinations right now...they are ranking teams as free agency destinations and from what I saw...teams who have max contract space right now as far as slots that can be used to sign max guys are:

1- Miami Heat
    2- Charlotte Hornets believe it or not
    3- New York Knicks
    4- Atlanta Hawks
    5- Detroit Pistons

Teams with hardly next to no cap space

1- Brooklyn Nets
    2- Philadelphia 76ers
    3- Boston Celtics
    4- Golden State Warriors
    5- LA Clippers

However, the teams who have mid level space cap wise this summer to sign free agents

Cleveland Cavaliers
    Washington Wizards
    Orlando Magic
    Sacramento Kings
    Chicago Bulls
    San Antonio Spurs
    Phoenix Suns
    Minnesota Timberwolves
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Indiana Pacers
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Houston Rockets
    Utah Jazz
    Dallas Mavericks
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Denver Nuggets
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Toronto Raptors
    Los Angeles Lakers

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndica...tions.amp.html

Feel free to look through it yourselves

If AD doesn't re-sign with the Lakers for some reason, then Miami would have gotten their hands on him.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    If AD doesn't re-sign with the Lakers for some reason, then Miami would have gotten their hands on him.
    he is staying but if the small chance he walks its likely chicago.

bad class considering AD probably stays, Iím hoping Miami throws an offer at Ingram though
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Yeah Brandon Ingram (BI) is a free agent this summer as well and after the career year he's had being a 1st time All Star...bein the #1 option in New Orleans I am surprised the Pelicans...ie David Griffin hasn't locked him up long term. I mean I get it because of the blood clots but still BI is near superstar status now well he's gettin there and he could be the face of a franchise. I wouldn't be surprised if Ingram walks this summer especially if the Pelicans do not give him a max contract which he deserves by the way.

Potential landing spots for Brandon Ingram this summer

1- New Orleans Pelicans (stays with Pelicans and resigns)
    2- New York Knicks (they have the cap space)
    3- Miami Heat (they too also have cap space)
    4- Oklahoma City Thunder
    5- San Antonio Spurs
    6- Chicago Bulls

Those are my 6 landing spots for BI but I love the Pelicans, Knicks and Thunder specifically for BI

But I really hope BI stays in New Orleans and resigns with them because of the core they already have with him, Lonzo and Zion

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    he is staying but if the small chance he walks its likely chicago.
    Serious question... Whats wrong with you?

Can you stop listening to the media. I'm not even going to get into why that is pure craziness to even think he would leave LA, to go sign with the Bulls and passing up on Miami.

Stop playing around.

As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Potential landing spots for Brandon Ingram this summer

1- New Orleans Pelicans (stays with Pelicans and resigns)
    2- New York Knicks (they have the cap space)
    3- Miami Heat (they too also have cap space)
    4- Oklahoma City Thunder
    5- San Antonio Spurs
    6- Chicago Bulls

Those are my 6 landing spots for BI but I love the Pelicans, Knicks and Thunder specifically for BI

But I really hope BI stays in New Orleans and resigns with them because of the core they already have with him, Lonzo and Zion
    The Bulls have a max slot this upcoming free agency?

Yeah Brandon Ingram (BI) is a free agent this summer as well and after the career year he's had being a 1st time All Star...bein the #1 option in New Orleans I am surprised the Pelicans...ie David Griffin hasn't locked him up long term. I mean I get it because of the blood clots but still BI is near superstar status now well he's gettin there and he could be the face of a franchise. I wouldn't be surprised if Ingram walks this summer especially if the Pelicans do not give him a max contract which he deserves by the way.
    The difficult part for BI is that heís a Restricted Free Agent. Any team that wants him is likely going to have to max him out. Iím. It sure too many teams are going to be willing to do that. Especially the teams that are looking to be players in 2021 free agency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    The difficult part for BI is that heís a Restricted Free Agent. Any team that wants him is likely going to have to max him out. Iím. It sure too many teams are going to be willing to do that. Especially the teams that are looking to be players in 2021 free agency.

What Free agents in 2021 are better options now and long term than BI though is the thing. Giannis and Kawhi for sure. AD if he signs a 1+1 but after that Iím not sure. (Iím sure thereís RFA Iím not thinking of but those guys are highly unlikely not to have their contracts matched.

Iíd go after BI this summer and then if you get him and Giannis Kawhi or AD commit to you the following summer and you donít have the cap space you do a sign and trade and send the team BI, both sides win. You get your star and the team losing that star gets a very young all star
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Brandon Ingram yes he is a restricted free agent but then whatever team that gives him a max deal the Pelicans can match it or surpass it especially since he's a restricted free agent...if he was an unrestricted free agent then we would be talking something different

Why wouldnít NO match a max sheet for BI? Heís not really available either. Very weak class.

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Why wouldnít NO match a max sheet for BI? Heís not really available either. Very weak class.

Apparently because of BI's health because the clots are always going to be a concern even though BI has been balling out and has managed to stay healthy. Yeah he is a restricted free agent but he can always decline his option to hit the market.

Apparently because of BI's health because the clots are always going to be a concern even though BI has been balling out and has managed to stay healthy. Yeah he is a restricted free agent but he can always decline his option to hit the market.
    Ingram as a RFA cant hit the market. Yeah he can opt for the QO. Then is just a another year on low pay and no trade clause as well. He easily takes the 5 years with Pelicans.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Ingram as a RFA cant hit the market. Yeah he can opt for the QO. Then is just a another year on low pay and no trade clause as well. He easily takes the 5 years with Pelicans.
    Yeah he can do all that sure but even so teams are still going to want to make him an offer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast