Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

PSD Yankee Forum Announcement - Leo Says Bye Bye

All,

Iíve been completely submarined where I keep receiving warnings and infractions and deleted posts for.

1- questioning the political thread.
    2- reporting insults
    3- supporting our president.
    4- trying to eliminate hate and negativity

Unfortunately, I will soon be perma banned by these conspiracy efforts.

Itís sad, because I thought this was a Yankee forum...but itís become a political forum of dictatorship. . Iíve been here over a decade with over 40,000 posts and never had a problem with a mod in my entire PSD existence. Iíve been a huge part in the growth and success of the Yankee forum family.

Yet now, and Iím sure this will be deleted, Iíve been targeted because one guy does like me. Youíve all seen evidence of this and know the truth.

Hope you all have a great and fun season ....in true Lebron fashion, Iíll be Ďtaking my talentsí elsewhere.

Leo Out.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Support Every President & The Country!

[emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I really hope you are kidding.

If not. That sucks.

May the wind be at your back with the boobs in your face

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

To set the record straight. Please stop the self pity and playing the victim. I have NEVER issued an infraction although there were many opportunities. If I truly wanted you banned as you suggest there was ample opportunity. Unlike you I don't report all your posts. Obviously you had problems with mods in the past otherwise you would not be close to a perma ban. Someone had to issue those infractions, it certainly wasn't me.
    ďWhen fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross,Ē --- Unknown
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    To set the record straight. Please stop the self pity and playing the victim. I have NEVER issued an infraction although there were many opportunities. If I truly wanted you banned as you suggest there was ample opportunity. Unlike you I don't report all your posts. Obviously you had problems with mods in the past otherwise you would not be close to a perma ban. Someone had to issue those infractions, it certainly wasn't me.
    Well someone did . Now I am not saying it was you , I have no idea who did . But one thing I have seen here is that he has no reason to trust anyone here , much less you

I don't know most of the users in this forum very well, including the drt and Leo. Clearly Leo is baiting drt and got a warning (not an infraction) and was asked nicely to stop doing that.

As far as his past ... he's had quite a few different mods infract/ban him over the last 9 years after numerous warnings, and for what looks like occasional outbursts of actively trying to get infractions/banned.

I encouraged him to report posts of users (any user) he feels is attacking him, his reaction sounded vaguely paranoid. His creation of this thread sounds even more so.

I just want him to stop baiting, but he won't even address the possibility that he will. If he leaves it's not a conspiracy, it's his choice since he has NOT been given an infraction, only been asked to stop the baiting.

We shall see.