Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Scary Gary out with sore back.

Scary Gary got booed yesterday for horrible catching. One passed ball and a wild pitch he should have caught our hometown moron is being held back by Boone. Granted they will miss his super hot .060 b.a. .

He can't catch. He can't throw and can't call a game unless he can visit the mound after every pitch. He has no idea what is going on in the field.
    Can only hope this clinical moron will be out till 2021 or longer. Fingers crossed.
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

"Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

To think , before last season they had the chance to trade him and get realmuto . #most overrated player

They wanted Sanchez, Andujar and Florial for Realmuto, absolutely no way u make that trade . He probably hurt his back working so hard on the new catching stance

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    They wanted Sanchez, Andujar and Florial for Realmuto, absolutely no way u make that trade . He probably hurt his back working so hard on the new catching stance
    Only a fool turns that down , realmuto is hands down better than Sanchez . Florial wonít be in the majors this season and may never live up to his earlier hype . As for andujar , he is the only player in that trade that I would have hated to give up , but would have been worth it to not be dealing with Sanchez right now .

Realmuto isn't THAT much better than Sanchez that I'd also give away Andujar and Florial. Absolutely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Only a fool turns that down , realmuto is hands down better than Sanchez . Florial wonít be in the majors this season and may never live up to his earlier hype . As for andujar , he is the only player in that trade that I would have hated to give up , but would have been worth it to not be dealing with Sanchez right now .
    Think before you speak, and I can't stand Sanchez.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,Ē JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Think before you speak, and I can't stand Sanchez.
    You are the ones that need to think before speaking . Florial is almost out of time to make it to the yanks roster and has yet to live up to his hype I mean even Frazier is ahead of him in the depth chart . the Yankees donít even know what to do with andujar and thatís proven by the fact that they tried him at OF and 1b this spring . As for Sanchez , there is no way in hell you can say he is a better catcher than realmuto when he canít even stay on the field .

They don't know what to do w Andujar?

Orrrr maybe they really want his bat in the lineup, but found a new 3rd baseman, so they want to give him an opportunity at other positions/DH.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    They don't know what to do w Andujar?

Orrrr maybe they really want his bat in the lineup, but found a new 3rd baseman, so they want to give him an opportunity at other positions/DH.
    Well unless more injuries happen , andujar is likely to spend most of the time on the bench. Which is a waste of a bat like andujarís .

You are the ones that need to think before speaking . Florial is almost out of time to make it to the yanks roster and has yet to live up to his hype I mean even Frazier is ahead of him in the depth chart . the Yankees donít even know what to do with andujar and thatís proven by the fact that they tried him at OF and 1b this spring . As for Sanchez , there is no way in hell you can say he is a better catcher than realmuto when he canít even stay on the field .
    Jorge I wasn't referring to the content, but your accusation of everyone being "fools" who disagree.

Fwiw I was in favor of shipping Gary's *** for Realmuto in a heratbeat.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,Ē JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    ďNot everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.Ē---- James Baldwin

Well unless more injuries happen , andujar is likely to spend most of the time on the bench. Which is a waste of a bat like andujarís .
    Between LF, 3B and DH I bet he plays 3 out of every 4 games.

Between LF, 3B and DH I bet he plays 3 out of every 4 games.
    Not gonna start andujar over tauchman , Frazier or Urshela in 3 out of 4 games . I can see andujar dhing 2 out of 4 though

Not gonna start andujar over tauchman , Frazier or Urshela in 3 out of 4 games . I can see andujar dhing 2 out of 4 though
    Well Gio and Tauchman won't play 7 days a week. Maybe 5 or 6, maybe a DH day opening up a fielding spot for Miggy.

He'll play regularly for sure.

OhSoSlick is offline Formerly RCSownsU - PSDs Sexiest Fireman
    Well Gio and Tauchman won't play 7 days a week. Maybe 5 or 6, maybe a DH day opening up a fielding spot for Miggy.

He'll play regularly for sure.
    Correct.

Zero percent chance they don't get his bat into as many games as possible. With Stanton, Hicks and Judge out, zero percent chance it'll be a problem. Between 3B/LF/DH.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Correct.

Zero percent chance they don't get his bat into as many games as possible. With Stanton, Hicks and Judge out, zero percent chance it'll be a problem. Between 3B/LF/DH.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He wonít get regular playing time as long as tauchman and Urshela are healthy . I donít know why you think andujar is gonna start ahead of those two guys .

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast