Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What?
    Last edited by aman_13; 03-08-2020 at 12:27 AM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

What?
    He didn’t want to coach Kd and Kyrie
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

I cant even blame him... it took less then half a season for kyrie to want a coach to leave lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    kyrie and durant are tools... our players arent
    Embiid is a tool, just a different kind.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    He didn’t want to coach Kd and Kyrie
    Yeah I don't buy it. Its not like there are a lot of opening on good teams. He could really wind up coaching the Knicks. your telling me he'd rather do that then have KD next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Yeah I don't buy it. Its not like there are a lot of opening on good teams. He could really wind up coaching the Knicks. your telling me he'd rather do that then have KD next year.
    Some guys aren't about the drama and egos that come with star laden teams.

Rippin' lips son!!

after the constant **** with kyrie yes

after the constant **** with kyrie yes
    Have you watched the Knicks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Embiid is a tool, just a different kind.
    he def is but he isnt going to drive the coach nuts etc... embiid is a lovable tool... those 2 guys arent

Have you watched the Knicks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    he would have no expectations there and would be able to mold the team his way and not have to worry about 2 drama queens conspiring behind his and the other players backs and using him as the scape goat when they fail. The dude has done a great job but it took kyrie like half a season to force the dude out

what he just did is smart... he has nothing to gain and everything to lose next season. He has proved he is a good coach and if they fail the players will put it on him and he will be fired and he wont get another coaching job anytime soon... now he can go to another team and get paid for several years no big deal and it can be his choice.

he would have no expectations there and would be able to mold the team his way and not have to worry about 2 drama queens conspiring behind his and the other players backs and using him as the scape goat when they fail. The dude has done a great job but it took kyrie like half a season to force the dude out

what he just did is smart... he has nothing to gain and everything to lose next season. He has proved he is a good coach and if they fail the players will put it on him and he will be fired and he wont get another coaching job anytime soon... now he can go to another team and get paid for several years no big deal and it can be his choice.
    You can only hope that Sean Marks follows Atkinson out the door. If they both end up with the Knicks, and if Dolan doesn't interfere, then maybe the Knicks would actually have some hope. A lot of ifs ......

He probably knows the Nets are going to be a team with championship expectations next year due to their short window and most likely aren't going to be championship caliber and he was going to be made scapegoat. On top of that, he already got a glimpse of what coaching Kyrie is like and basically knew he was going to get canned.

He also probably sees a few jobs out there that really fit his coaching strengths and passions.....developing a young team with no star egos into a winner. Knicks, Cavs, Bulls are three teams that should hire Kenny Atkinson today. Some other teams might even fire their coach to get him on board.....Suns, Hawks, Wolves etc...

Atkinson will be in high demand and there are a lot of good fits out there for what he does best. This way he gets a clean slate and a new job next year rather then get fired mid season.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    He probably knows the Nets are going to be a team with championship expectations next year due to their short window and most likely aren't going to be championship caliber and he was going to be made scapegoat. On top of that, he already got a glimpse of what coaching Kyrie is like and basically knew he was going to get canned.

He also probably sees a few jobs out there that really fit his coaching strengths and passions.....developing a young team with no star egos into a winner. Knicks, Cavs, Bulls are three teams that should hire Kenny Atkinson today. Some other teams might even fire their coach to get him on board.....Suns, Hawks, Wolves etc...

Atkinson will be in high demand and there are a lot of good fits out there for what he does best. This way he gets a clean slate and a new job next year rather then get fired mid season.
    Not the Cavs man. WAY too much ego on that squad, no joke. 4 head coaches in like a 15 month period, they're a lost cause.

Is KD a free agent in 2021?
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast