Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    20,661
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What?
    Last edited by aman_13; 03-08-2020 at 12:27 AM.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    3,090
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    What?
    He didn’t want to coach Kd and Kyrie
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,981
    I cant even blame him... it took less then half a season for kyrie to want a coach to leave lmfao

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,319
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    kyrie and durant are tools... our players arent
    Embiid is a tool, just a different kind.


    Rippin' lips son!!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    47,059
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    He didn’t want to coach Kd and Kyrie
    Yeah I don't buy it. Its not like there are a lot of opening on good teams. He could really wind up coaching the Knicks. your telling me he'd rather do that then have KD next year.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,319
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yeah I don't buy it. Its not like there are a lot of opening on good teams. He could really wind up coaching the Knicks. your telling me he'd rather do that then have KD next year.
    Some guys aren't about the drama and egos that come with star laden teams.


    Rippin' lips son!!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,981
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yeah I don't buy it. Its not like there are a lot of opening on good teams. He could really wind up coaching the Knicks. your telling me he'd rather do that then have KD next year.
    after the constant **** with kyrie yes

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    47,059
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    after the constant **** with kyrie yes
    Have you watched the Knicks?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,981
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Embiid is a tool, just a different kind.
    he def is but he isnt going to drive the coach nuts etc... embiid is a lovable tool... those 2 guys arent

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    111,981
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Have you watched the Knicks?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    he would have no expectations there and would be able to mold the team his way and not have to worry about 2 drama queens conspiring behind his and the other players backs and using him as the scape goat when they fail. The dude has done a great job but it took kyrie like half a season to force the dude out

    what he just did is smart... he has nothing to gain and everything to lose next season. He has proved he is a good coach and if they fail the players will put it on him and he will be fired and he wont get another coaching job anytime soon... now he can go to another team and get paid for several years no big deal and it can be his choice.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    737
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    he would have no expectations there and would be able to mold the team his way and not have to worry about 2 drama queens conspiring behind his and the other players backs and using him as the scape goat when they fail. The dude has done a great job but it took kyrie like half a season to force the dude out

    what he just did is smart... he has nothing to gain and everything to lose next season. He has proved he is a good coach and if they fail the players will put it on him and he will be fired and he wont get another coaching job anytime soon... now he can go to another team and get paid for several years no big deal and it can be his choice.
    You can only hope that Sean Marks follows Atkinson out the door. If they both end up with the Knicks, and if Dolan doesn't interfere, then maybe the Knicks would actually have some hope. A lot of ifs ......

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,354

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    34,140
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    he would have no expectations there and would be able to mold the team his way and not have to worry about 2 drama queens conspiring behind his and the other players backs and using him as the scape goat when they fail. The dude has done a great job but it took kyrie like half a season to force the dude out

    what he just did is smart... he has nothing to gain and everything to lose next season. He has proved he is a good coach and if they fail the players will put it on him and he will be fired and he wont get another coaching job anytime soon... now he can go to another team and get paid for several years no big deal and it can be his choice.
    He probably knows the Nets are going to be a team with championship expectations next year due to their short window and most likely aren't going to be championship caliber and he was going to be made scapegoat. On top of that, he already got a glimpse of what coaching Kyrie is like and basically knew he was going to get canned.

    He also probably sees a few jobs out there that really fit his coaching strengths and passions.....developing a young team with no star egos into a winner. Knicks, Cavs, Bulls are three teams that should hire Kenny Atkinson today. Some other teams might even fire their coach to get him on board.....Suns, Hawks, Wolves etc...

    Atkinson will be in high demand and there are a lot of good fits out there for what he does best. This way he gets a clean slate and a new job next year rather then get fired mid season.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,354
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    He probably knows the Nets are going to be a team with championship expectations next year due to their short window and most likely aren't going to be championship caliber and he was going to be made scapegoat. On top of that, he already got a glimpse of what coaching Kyrie is like and basically knew he was going to get canned.

    He also probably sees a few jobs out there that really fit his coaching strengths and passions.....developing a young team with no star egos into a winner. Knicks, Cavs, Bulls are three teams that should hire Kenny Atkinson today. Some other teams might even fire their coach to get him on board.....Suns, Hawks, Wolves etc...

    Atkinson will be in high demand and there are a lot of good fits out there for what he does best. This way he gets a clean slate and a new job next year rather then get fired mid season.
    Not the Cavs man. WAY too much ego on that squad, no joke. 4 head coaches in like a 15 month period, they're a lost cause.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    3,090
    Is KD a free agent in 2021?
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •