Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    I say this game is tough to call because not only are y'all comin off a huge win against the Bucks at home but then the Clips have also been on a roll too lately. Add to the fact that the Clippers are 2-0 against y'all this season. This game more or less is a statement game for the Lakers.

Biggest factor is Clipps on 2 full days of rest while Lebron went hard on both ends last night and looked exhausted. Honestly, when Waiters gets acclimated and IF Vogel is smart to stop playing Rondo. Waiters and Caruso running 2nd unit or having Waiters out there with Lebron will vastly improve those awful offensive problems we have. Our biggest weakness will be corrected a a bit. Thats not obviously going to happen tomorrow but we havent hit our ceiling yet. So because of all these factors Clipps have the advantage tomorrow. However, in playoffs i trust a Lebron ran team over choke artist PG13 and and we all know KL needs LBJ and Davis to get hurt. Needs another warriors injury fest miracle lol If that doesnt happen we are in finals.
    Last edited by NFLNBA; 03-07-2020 at 11:45 AM.

This is the game to watch probably the most must watch game this season

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Biggest factor is Clipps on 2 full days of rest while Lebron went hard on both ends last night and looked exhausted. Honestly, when Waiters gets acclimated and IF Vogel is smart to stop playing Rondo. Waiters and Caruso running 2nd unit or having Waiters out there with Lebron will vastly improve those awful offensive problems we have. Our biggest weakness will be corrected a a bit. Thats not obviously going to happen tomorrow but we havent hit our ceiling yet. So because of all these factors Clipps have the advantage tomorrow. However, in playoffs i trust a Lebron ran team over choke artist PG13 and and we all know KL needs LBJ and Davis to get hurt. Needs another warriors injury fest miracle lol If that doesnt happen we are in finals.
    Caruso might not even playing on Sunday so he might not have a choice. Doesn't LeBron also choke in the playoffs too I mean the man lost in the finals six times for a reason. Also didn't GS needed Kawhi to get hurt in order to sweep them in 17, etc.

Team defense, Team defense, Team defense

Middleton 5-19, 12pts
    Bledsoe. 5-14. 11pts
    Matthews 1-6. 3pts
    Williams 5pts
    Korver 3pts
    Connaughton. 7pts

Only Lopez 13pts (3pt 3-4) and Divencenzo 17 (3-7 3pt)

Put up #ís because of 3pt but our team defense was OUTSTANDING last night. We have a tendency to bash one of them here and there because offensively they donít produce for the night but these guys are a major plus for us and have been consistent. Massive props to KCP, Bradley, Green and Caruso with 2/4 on the court our defense is stellar, these guys are a major strength to our team and will be a major reason we win this thing. Lebron did a great job 1v1 vs Giannis last night but Giannis still had a decent night.

These 4 guys with AD anchoring weíre the top defensive team in the league, if they can continue and suffer everyone other than Kawhi because weíre not stopping him from producing we can beat the Clips and anyone else.

Vogel needs to stop with his weird rotations, we need 1 big man on the floor at all times, Rondo played 12m last night but it looked like Vogel started figuring it out by taking him out for Caruso. He should only play when Lebron rests. Kuzma needs to continue to attack the basket, only shoot wide open in Rhythm 3pt attempts and play hard, hard. Impressive win last night and last time we played the clips we were tied both times heading into the 4th. Only to let it slip by sitting Bron to start the 4th. Win or lose this game, Iím confident we can beat these guys in a series.

Hoping we donít have to wait until final 5-6m of game to get thenAD we saw last night because more so than Milwaukee, Clippers have no one to guard AD.

^^^

Like seeing that team D working.

Thanks for posting that.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post

Middleton 5-19, 12pts
    Bledsoe. 5-14. 11pts
    Matthews 1-6. 3pts
    Williams 5pts
    Korver 3pts
    Connaughton. 7pts

Put up #ís because of 3pt but our team defense was OUTSTANDING last night. We have a tendency to bash one of them here and there because offensively they donít produce for the night but these guys are a major plus for us and have been consistent. Massive props to KCP, Bradley, Green and Caruso with 2/4 on the court our defense is stellar, these guys are a major strength to our team and will be a major reason we win this thing. Lebron did a great job 1v1 vs Giannis last night but Giannis still had a decent night.

These 4 guys with AD anchoring weíre the top defensive team in the league, if they can continue and suffer everyone other than Kawhi because weíre not stopping him from producing we can beat the Clips and anyone else.

Vogel needs to stop with his weird rotations, we need 1 big man on the floor at all times, Rondo played 12m last night but it looked like Vogel started figuring it out by taking him out for Caruso. He should only play when Lebron rests. Kuzma needs to continue to attack the basket, only shoot wide open in Rhythm 3pt attempts and play hard, hard. Impressive win last night and last time we played the clips we were tied both times heading into the 4th. Only to let it slip by sitting Bron to start the 4th. Win or lose this game, Iím confident we can beat these guys in a series.

Hoping we donít have to wait until final 5-6m of game to get thenAD we saw last night because more so than Milwaukee, Clippers have no one to guard AD.
    But AD needs to take advantage of that thus why we haven't beaten this team all season. Sometimes I wonder if he isn't that bright.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post

Middleton 5-19, 12pts
    Bledsoe. 5-14. 11pts
    Matthews 1-6. 3pts
    Williams 5pts
    Korver 3pts
    Connaughton. 7pts

AD will be the key tomorrow again, when he stepped up the last 7 minutes of the game milwaukee was done, I hope he took notice.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Caruso might not even playing on Sunday so he might not have a choice. Doesn't LeBron also choke in the playoffs too I mean the man lost in the finals six times for a reason. Also didn't GS needed Kawhi to get hurt in order to sweep them in 17, etc.
    LeBron has been one of the couple best finals performers of all time. He only shrunk during the Heat Mavs series.

He doesnt choke in the playoffs lmao

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    LeBron has been one of the couple best finals performers of all time. He only shrunk during the Heat Mavs series.

He doesnt choke in the playoffs lmao

And he still lost 6 times in the finals after all that.

Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    And he still lost 6 times in the finals after all that.
    Anyone else in nba history in his position would have 2 or 1 titles.

The teams and coaches around the great players matter. And the teams and coaches you get matched up with in the finals matter.

If you want to negatively count finals losses, the you have to count all series losses, because losing before the finals is always worse. Lebron's record is pretty amazing.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Anyone else in nba history in his position would have 2 or 1 titles.

The teams and coaches around the great players matter. And the teams and coaches you get matched up with in the finals matter.

If you want to negatively count finals losses, the you have to count all series losses, because losing before the finals is always worse. Lebron's record is pretty amazing.

You mean in 2006, 2008, 2009, and 2010. We all know last year he missed the playoffs which was the third time of his career. Also before he came to LA everyone made fun of him, and sometimes I still do because it's still funny.

People forget that this is still a new team. Still learning each other and how to win big games. We have big challenges but so do the other tough teams in the league.

If we hit our threes at our normal rate in the big games we'll be hard to stop. We need those threes to open up the lanes for BJ and AD.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    it took a half of a season for clippers fans to be more annoying than celtic fans and i am one of the most annoying people ever but id rather argue with myself over arguing with a stupid clipper fan... Lakers by 10

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast