Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Yes we have. His team is gelling at the right time.
    Yes they are, and AD is a beast and when he gets it going into AD beast mode the Lakers are the best team in th league. Very fun to watch.

Count me as someone who thinks Waiters is going to have a bigger and better impact on this team than anyone expects too.

I also just want to reiterate the love I have for KCP and what he brings to this team. Whenever he is in the position to make a play he does, whether he gets 2 looks or 12 looks, the ball goes in the hoop at an extremely high rate so kudos to the guy for being ready willing and able no matter when or where or ho few times he gets the ball.

Here's where we are wrong and this leads to LeBron not getting enough credit. Look at the numbers for this team when the King isn't on the court: not good. Not good at all.

He is carrying this team , he is the motor. Even with how great AD has been.

The role players need to step up for this team to win.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Only way I see it when Giannis is a free agent and Lebron opts out and takes the minimum so we can get Giannis and build a team. Thatís a pipe dream though but plausible
    Be great if it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Honestly, I think we'll give him all the way to the trade deadline before trading him (if we decide to). That way, we give him the maximum time to develop so we get the most we can in return.

Until then, I think we should add someone like Joe Harris (shooter) and Jae Crowder (wing defender) in the off season.
    I really like Harris and Dinwiddie. I'm still thinking we may end up trading with Brooklyn.

Kyrie is a cancer to that team and unfortunate that happened to that young team. In a way we were in the same boat, however their young talent just seemed to get better than ours.

I still like the potential of Lebron,.AD and a solid 3rd player and surrounding pieces.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Fur sho. We have always done that. Now especially since Jeannie is boss she will be like her father and be all about the winning. Especially when Lebrons window is closing. Lol he might decline when he hits 40. The dude is not human.

Also her brother was trash.
    Sure he was, the moment he was "fired" is the moment the Lakers started to rebuild properly, he just wasted us 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Here's where we are wrong and this leads to LeBron not getting enough credit. Look at the numbers for this team when the King isn't on the court: not good. Not good at all.

Lebron dependency! Davis lately is starting to look more to become a force. Lebronís presence affected his game at first, he now taking over more when he goes to the bench. Davis is also affected by the lack of a play maker with shooting ability.
    ďYou will never be forgotten!Ē Lebron and friends

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Yes they are, and AD is a beast and when he gets it going into AD beast mode the Lakers are the best team in th league. Very fun to watch.

Count me as someone who thinks Waiters is going to have a bigger and better impact on this team than anyone expects too.
    I hope he has a good impact. He looked a bit hefty a couple of days ago.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

Lol so we got used to IKH and now you. The Lebron Army is building on this forum. Itís all good man. Thanks for posting in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Sure he was, the moment he was "fired" is the moment the Lakers started to rebuild properly, he just wasted us 4 years.
    Donít remind me bro. Just lost my appetite.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Lebron dependency! Davis lately is starting to look more to become a force. Lebronís presence affected his game at first, he now taking over more when he goes to the bench. Davis is also affected by the lack of a play maker with shooting ability.
    Pretty much this. Good post

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    I hope so, because they'll need the team to do much better than they have all year when bron is out to get that championship
    Lol so we got used to IKH and now you. The Lebron Army is building on this forum. Itís all good man. Thanks for posting in this forum.
    No problem I love me some bron lol

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Yeah, but I was glad he did because for two reasons. We was not going to beat GS, and we needed the assets in order to trade for AD. So please don't make fun of me on that one.

Donít remind me bro. Just lost my appetite.
    It had a few bright sides because no assets no AD

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I really like Harris and Dinwiddie. I'm still thinking we may end up trading with Brooklyn.

Kyrie is a cancer to that team and unfortunate that happened to that young team. In a way we were in the same boat, however their young talent just seemed to get better than ours.

I still like the potential of Lebron,.AD and a solid 3rd player and surrounding pieces.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Man, I'm such a huge fan of Dinwiddie. He's my favorite player in the league. Been saying it now for a couple of years so I'd love a trade that brings him here. He's an unrestricted FA in 2021, so maybe a trade for Kuzma would be a nice move for both sides.

Signing Harris as a FA would be sweet, too. Love his game. But these two players would not be top dawg material after Bron leaves/retires. We'd need a closer still.

Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast