Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Mush how in the hell was my source wrong? He said from all info they had it was a minor injury. Until yesterday- because Judge didn't say anything ALL winter and thought he could work through it on his own, the medical staff didn't have a clue much less a scout/ analyst. Ive said multiple time that this guy doesn't sit next to Cashmans office. No one knows whats true, who hiding what ect
    Last edited by dayners81; 03-07-2020 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Because our new training staff are a bunch of morons as well. This new training staff failed!
    How is this on the new training staff?

He got the injury last Sept.

He didn't tell the team all off season about the injury.

K.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by sauronthepower View Post

I may just have to step down and reward you by naming you successor on the locomotive as I fade into retirement aboard Leo’s luxury vessel wiling away the precious moments of my life in complentative reflection of the errors of my life whilst enjoying the festive company of said fair damsel.

You forgot the capper though.

Leo put a meme above that that said “Apparently She’s on the Boat!”
    Man, you're needy. Just take the Win.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

If they end up removing a rib, that's very bad for Judge. We are talking major rehab and who knows if he will come back the same guy.

Derek Jeter is a lucky man.

Isnt talk of.removing a rib a bit premature of a small stress fracture? I would think they would try multiple other things first before they talk about removing the rib. I would think they would try a plate and screws first and then only as an absolute very last resort remove the rib

Leo’s Boat is available in Miami all next week! I’ll be celebrating this awesome Yankee season!

Day- Yes, this proves that trying to utilize what the Yanks say publicly as a roadmap to the truth is not feasible. If any of us have sources, they know more.

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Isnt talk of.removing a rib a bit premature of a small stress fracture? I would think they would try multiple other things first before they talk about removing the rib. I would think they would try a plate and screws first and then only as an absolute very last resort remove the rib
    This morning they said it's his wrist. Do any of them know what they're talking about?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

If i'm the Yanks and they really believe that Judge could be out for most if not all the season i'd be checking in on Puig and see if he could be signed on a minor league deal. Word is he's looking for the right situation to sign a 1yr deal with a contender to rebuild his value.

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    This morning they said it's his wrist. Do any of them know what they're talking about?
    Seriously?? where the hell did you here that

Didn’t this happen to Phil Hughes when he sneezed?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemoes View Post
    Didn’t this happen to Phil Hughes when he sneezed?
    Phil Hughes. Man did he suck. Helped us win a title though in the pen.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Support Every President & The Country!

Seriously?? where the hell did you here that
    Morning local news on ABC 7
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by LeoYankee View Post
    Phil Hughes. Man did he suck. Helped us win a title though in the pen.
    More like rode the coattails to get his ring . He wasn’t good from the pen in the playoffs either . I still to this day remember cashman proclaiming that Hughes , joba and Kennedy were the future of the rotation .

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    My guess is, that's what the "2 weeks" are. They will see if with rest the pain goes away and the rib starts to heal. If it does, he will still need at least another 3-5 weeks IMO, maybe more because of the location of the rib. I would also guess it can be tricky to put in a screw or the plate in that area because of the proximity to the lung

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    My guess is, that's what the "2 weeks" are. They will see if with rest the pain goes away and the rib starts to heal. If it does, he will still need at least another 3-5 weeks IMO, maybe more because of the location of the rib. I would also guess it can be tricky to put in a screw or the plate in that area because of the proximity to the lung
    From the quick research i've done , like Phoba mentioned, if Judge get the rib removed not only will it be a very lengthy rehab but it could seriously put his career in peril. Athletes who have had ribs removed don't exactly have a history or making a full recovery, especially that first rib

Klown thats an excellent point but i would still think that they would want to try something like securing the 1st &2nd rib together before they try to remove that 1st rib

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast