Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deadman8586 View Post
    Mods for deleting what I have to say. I you know I'm right.
    Relax, no one wants to read that bad juju post. Sure if any superstar gets hurt it will derail their championship aspirations, no need to get upset or post it about our players after waiting a decade for a moment and chance like this.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    caruso would legit be the sixers locker room leader... not joking.
    Now you are trolling.
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

Beat a elite team while going 6-33 and 19% from 3. You won't win many games period with those numbers but to lock down on defense like they did to Bucks was impressive.

Just realized Clipps didnt play a game today and dont play tomorrow while we just played our *** off tonight. They will be the fresh team sunday. Lebron looked exhausted after this game tonight. Said he is going for 2 glasses of wine tonight lol

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    He was the cheapest with more up side at the time. He can be a better player somewhere else. Next season he might be gone for a deal particularly if we win it all.
    He might be traded anyways because we won't be able to afford him much longer because we are going to the lxury tax next season.

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Beat a elite team while going 6-33 and 19% from 3. You won't win many games period with those numbers but to lock down on defense like they did to Bucks was impressive.

Just realized Clipps didnt play a game today and dont play tomorrow while we just played our *** off tonight. They will be the fresh team sunday. Lebron looked exhausted after this game tonight. Said he is going for 2 glasses of wine tonight lol
    Defense wins more over three point shooting.

caruso would legit be the sixers locker room leader... not joking.
    Caruso's contribution is to put his set of nutsacks on opponents faces when he slams down for putback dunks. Another contribution to reject their shots all the way back to Wuhan China.

He might be traded anyways because we won't be able to afford him much longer because we are going to the lxury tax next season.
    Of course! But if all of the sudden he decides to stay humbled and plays as he used to, then keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Now you are trolling.
    nope... our players are mentally weak as hell Even ben and joel... i think the major issue with the sixers is the only one that speaks up is richardson.

The way caruso plays that would say enough in terms of leadership. Dude never turns it off.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Relax, no one wants to read that bad juju post. Sure if any superstar gets hurt it will derail their championship aspirations, no need to get upset or post it about our players after waiting a decade for a moment and chance like this.
    I'm just saying after 35 everything goes down hill. I mean look what happen to Kobe when he tore his achilles yeah, butt that's compare to what happened to him nearly 7 years later after that, but still.

nope... our players are mentally weak as hell Even ben and joel... i think the major issue with the sixers is the only one that speaks up is richardson.

The way caruso plays that would say enough in terms of leadership. Dude never turns it off.
    Trade you Caruso/Green for Ben

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Hahahahahahaha, dude, nobody wants to hear your Debbie downer negativity on top of negativity. All you do is keep regurgitating how bad things can be...you need to change your thought process. Nobody wants to think the absolute worst about every situation like you do. I applaud the mods for deleting that crap.
    The problem is I can't ever since my mom died in 2008 I started to get paranoia and it has gotten worse since. No therapist can fix me. I can't get out of it and since then I have to watch my steps and not trust people. Especially the last decade with this team.

I'm just saying after 35 everything goes down hill. I mean look what happen to Kobe when he tore his achilles yeah, butt that's compare to what happened to him nearly 7 years later after that, but still.
    I get it... let’s just focus on now and this season. We have a legit shot at winning this thing

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I get it... let’s just focus on now and this season. We have a legit shot at winning this thing
    And might be our only shot to win it.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Trade you Caruso/Green for Ben
    take horford : )

you can have my soul while greatness can have my booty ... our love is endless lolololol

seriously though good win guys... enjoy this and obliterate the clippers sunday

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast