Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    it totally is, and that was WWE's way of marketing them with their own name.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    it totally is, and that was WWE's way of marketing them with their own name.
    It definitely is a fitting name for a team of badasses, wrestling or anywhere else imo.

That was bitter and dark, as one would expect given it was about the Owen Hart incident, but I think the ending was uplifting. None of this season compared to the incredible opening that was the Benoit stuff but I think overall the series was solid. I do think that maybe going forward we can hopefully get some longer episodes or more two part episodes (for the material that deserves it) because many of these episodes, this one included, I think we sped through material that could have been used to get more into these people. The Snuka one in particular felt really rushed and in particularly sloppy.

Man that one was a tough one to watch. I remember watching over the edge at my cousins house and we all thought he'd be on nitro the next night. If only that was true.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The last episode about the Road Warriors was really good. I'm maybe a little older than most of you guys (33) so I remember Legion of Doom (when they were in WWF) fairly well. When people talk about best tag teams, that's the standard imo. Sure, there were guys who were better in the ring but few tag teams were as over. Maybe the Outsiders and DX. Those are the only guys who come close.
    Hart Foundation with Brett and Anvil, to me is the standard in tag team wrestling. RW/LoD definitely had the look and was over but I was never that impressed with their in-ring work. With that said, they look cool as hell.
    Screw sabermetics.

what do you guys think the next season's episodes will be?

I was thinking about this last night cause I had watched a clip of a shoot interview where they were talking about Sunny and I wonder if they will do an episode of Sunny/Chris Candido. maybe something on Rick Rude and or Curt Henning. maybe they dig into the pat patterson situation? maybe Chris Adams? vader/orndorff sid/arn?

what do you guys think?

Did a quick google search of some wrestling history and some of what I want to see:

-Kamala's story
    -Magnum T.A.'s accident
    -Looks at the careers and pitfalls of Jake The Snake Roberts and Ultimate Warrior
    -Umaga and Brian Pillman's death
    -Chyna
    -TNA wrestling, though they still stand apparently.

those would be some good picks, big bossman would be a good one too. I thought one on Gorgeous George would be a good one as well.

Chris Nowinski and his work with concussion research comes to mind.

Too many what Ifs

Dynamite Kid.
    Undertaker/Mankind KotR 1998
    Hogan/Flair rivalry (including the incident of Hogan whipping David on tv just because)
    Great Khali kills Brian Ong incident.
    Screw sabermetics.

They could do one on Eddie as well. Dynamite would be a good one. Rikidozen would also be another good one.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234