Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Marc Berman
    @NYPost_Berman
    ·

Charles Oakley depicts Dolan in racist light, calling it “a plantation over there.” Odd remark. Until last month top five front office guys - Mills-Perry-Robinson-Ellis-Madkins - are all black.
    Oak sounds like a bitter old drunk.

Dolan is no one's favorite person, but this is just piling on because the public doesn't like Dolan. Spike Lee used the same entrance for 30 years?, boo hoo, policies change. Stop being an entitled prick.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Oak sounds like a bitter old drunk.

Dolan is no one's favorite person, but this is just piling on because the public doesn't like Dolan. Spike Lee used the same entrance for 30 years?, boo hoo, policies change. Stop being an entitled prick.
    Marv told Kerr it is a nightmare working there, LB was the head coach and giving interviews out the window of his car. Its not because Oak likes to party. Its the Knicks

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Marv told Kerr it is a nightmare working there, LB was the head coach and giving interviews out the window of his car. Its not because Oak likes to party. Its the Knicks
    maybe it is, maybe it isn't. but these incidents are not wrong doings by Dolan.

See ya Spike. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I would ask Isiah Thomas about his opinion on the working environment.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Sharq it's on camera, to shut up would have been extremely worse, and most I talk to feel Spike is a jerk, so I'm not sure Spike didn't do Dolan any favors.

After Spike basically called the Knicks out, I'm not sure how any franchise could do nothing? And I didn't see last night any stars not take the courtside seats, in fact If I'm one of them who come to the games regularly I'd be annoyed spike got special treatment and say hey my money is different than his? Yea Spike don't look to good right now, to his peers, fans or just in general.

I'm not sure what people think and I have no clue of this, but did Dolan just wake up one morning and say hey I think i'll just bust Spike's you know what and tell him to use the VIP door? Or maybe he got some other superstars who told Dolan you give to Spike you give to me? who Knows, but I know this, it's Dolan's he can do as he pleases.

Wonder how many other arena's allow one fan to use employee entrances? When is VIP not good enough? I guess in Spikes world.

As far as forced to sell, fans need to stop, Knicks are #1 in revenue, let's repeat that, #1 in revenue, where I come from #1 is the best, they make the most money, no one is forcing him to sell this team and he's a spoiled brat who announced the team is not for sale........

I'm sure Jim sleeps really well at night.
    Even more importantly, #1 in operating income, $155mln in 2019 compared to $27mln for Memphis who is last to give you context.

Not too mention how great are they in general for the media and the sport. They are like Trump they keep headlines moving and casual people interested in the sport/league, even if it is to watch a train wreck.

Just think about this, ratings are down league wide this year, Lebron in the West Coast, Zion being out might have helped with that. We're one month away from the playoffs. This should be an exciting time, no reason to talk about the Knicks. Yet we're in the national news for Spike Lee and Leon Rose. More NYers know Spike Lee had beef at the garden than know about how many reported cases of Covid there are.

Like you said, I bet Silver just laughs when asked if he will do anything about the Knicks. Yeah keep them exactly as is.

Yeah real nightmare for Marv, he's been equal parts nightmare for others. Quick timeline before revisionist history kicks in.

Marv works for 30 years broadcasting Rangers/Knicks

Marv becomes a household name. Marv resigns for better gig.

Marv works for NBC

Marv REPEATEDLY bites girlfriend and forces her to perform Oral Sex

Marv is fired by NBC

MSG asks Marv to get therapy.

MSG then rehires Marv in 98, where he works for another 7 years + the 30 before, so a total of 37 years.

Marv Albert's Son Kenney Albert has worked with the Knicks since 2009.

you guys are right. these guys just hatin

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

LOL stilla alwaya defending Dolan.

Reminds me Samuel L Jackson, "he gone stay in the big house?"

https://youtu.be/P2_kMvzCH9I

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    LOL stilla alwaya defending Dolan.

Reminds me Samuel L Jackson, "he gone stay in the big house?"

https://youtu.be/P2_kMvzCH9I
    so wait you telling us all you agree with Spike on this lol.......congrats.

Knicks lowest attendance last night since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Praise_Di_Yute View Post
    Knicks lowest attendance last night since 2006
    I'm guessing what is causing the stock market to go absolutely crazy has nothing to do with attendance around the entire league right now?

I know two people who gave up courtside seats, I guess it all depends on your fear factor.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    I'm guessing what is causing the stock market to go absolutely crazy has nothing to do with attendance around the entire league right now?

I know two people who gave up courtside seats, I guess it all depends on your fear factor.
    This is true. But they have also dropped a few spots in average attendance over the whole year. You'd have to think that continues if brooklyn putting on a great show next year

This whole situation is just one huge L for the knicks...per usual.

Spike is acting like a spoiled, salty old man who is stuck in his routine and took offense to a minor situation. That being said, it's still Spike Lee. Almost 30 years in he should be able to come in through the roof or basement if he wants.

For him to go on first take as a fan is ridiculous. He knows how horrible the knicks brand is publicly and he just made it worse. And the knicks PR (LOL DOLAN) quadrupled down on it by responding and calling Spike out. Right or wrong, it's WRONG to publicly bash the publicly perceived #1 fan. That's never a situation where the Knicks will win.

The Knicks are the only team in the history of sports, that can get their biggest and also most important win of the year, due to the fact that we won because of RJ and Mitch (our future) and NOBODY on the outside notices or cares because a Public Shitstorm blew through the Garden.

I'm neither on Dolan's/Knicks side or Spike's. But as the brand, you HAVE to let the famous fan win, at least in the eye of the public. The world hates us already, and this put us back to square -900

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    This is true. But they have also dropped a few spots in average attendance over the whole year. You'd have to think that continues if brooklyn putting on a great show next year
    I said this in the beginning of the year. If Brooklyn runs its team the way it has been, over the next 5-10 years, they will steal a ton of fans from the knicks.
    Young kids from brooklyn will root for their team instead of the knicks. It will eventually sting and take its toll, if the knicks don't change.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast