Those Who want Mac to defeat brock

from my pack man fellow fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiSW_FxpWK4

our new champion got beat by the goat lolololol

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    from my pack man fellow fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiSW_FxpWK4

our new champion got beat by the goat lolololol
    And John Cena was once defeated by Britney Spear douche bag ex. Does not mean JACK CRAP.

I'm tired of seeing the WWE feed it's current stars to this douche bag from a different era, this UFC reject, this football hack. Drew winning would sky rocket him. He would be so over. In fact, this would be the perfect time to have Heyman turn on Lesnar and become Drew's "agent."

WWE need stop feeding their current star to this douche bag, if they don't.....AEW will only benefit.
    Screw sabermetics.

my man... you gotta enjoy this stuff or whats the point? AEW hasnt and wont do **** period lol... AEW can barely beat NXT lol

my man... you gotta enjoy this stuff or whats the point? AEW hasnt and wont dont **** period lol... AEW can barely beat NXT lol
    Ratings say otherwise
    The First Man To Ever Win The World Title - The Prestige Title - The Chaos Championship in PWW History. I am The Face That Runs The Place Mario Freaking Bellz

Quote Originally Posted by Bellz View Post
    Ratings say otherwise
    yup... nxt was winning in December... check my fix... MY GOD AEW CAN BARELY BEAT OUT NXT lololololol... yes wwe should be worried

my man... you gotta enjoy this stuff or whats the point? AEW hasnt and wont do **** period lol... AEW can barely beat NXT lol
    Wow, I thought denial was a river in Egypt. WWE keeps feeping it's star to a past-his-prime star, people will continue to turn out the WWE, including NXT. But go ahead, keep your head in the sand about AEW.
    Screw sabermetics.

I love Drew. Dude is the complete package. He can wrestle, he can cut a promo, he has the look, etc. Its a matter of how they book him as champion. Putting the strap on him should have happened already but its good they did it as a face because the WWE lacks faces.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I love Drew. Dude is the complete package. He can wrestle, he can cut a promo, he has the look, etc. Its a matter of how they book him as champion. Putting the strap on him should have happened already but its good they did it as a face because the WWE lacks faces.
    Well he wins the title, that means he needs to go on a massive losing streak...right? Right!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Well he wins the title, that means he needs to go on a massive losing streak...right? Right!
    Its all a set up for Drew to drop the title to Brock at Summerslam. WWE will be signing another billion dollar deal with some country to host their events and they'll want a big marquee superstar to headline the show with the title. I mean its so obvious. Sarcasm aside, that's more likely than I like to believe.